Supplement Help (Test Boost by SculptNation)

V

VladMeklevick

Awards
A friend of mine just ordered a years worth supply of Test Boost by Sculpt Nation and asked if I wanted to try it for a month for free. I now have a bottle but am skeptical to take it. I am 20 years old and strength train a lot need some advice on whether or not this is a smart supplement to take. I would not be considering it if it was not free.

I also am concerned if any substance in Test Boost is banned by the NCAA. I don't want to get drug tested and have something that I thought was natural pop up and bench me.

I also want to know if it is safe so I can let my friend know if its gonna stop his heart or not.

Thanks.

J

Jaa0023

Awards
If you’re playing a sport in the NCAA there is an app you can download and it’ll tell you what products you can and can’t take. The trainers should have told you this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A friend of mine just ordered a years worth supply of Test Boost by Sculpt Nation and asked if I wanted to try it for a month for free. I now have a bottle but am skeptical to take it. I am 20 years old and strength train a lot need some advice on whether or not this is a smart supplement to take. I would not be considering it if it was not free.

I also am concerned if any substance in Test Boost is banned by the NCAA. I don't want to get drug tested and have something that I thought was natural pop up and bench me.

I also want to know if it is safe so I can let my friend know if its gonna stop his heart or not.

Thanks.
I don't see anything there that can help a 20 year old to do anything that would benefit you.
Toss it in a drawer.

What bothers me is, you would consider it because it was free, and you should know what's banned or not banned by the NCAA.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see anything there that can help a 20 year old to do anything that would benefit you.
Toss it in a drawer.

What bothers me is, you would consider it because it was free, and you should know what's banned or not banned by the NCAA.
Agreed with this. Being in the NCAA I wouldn't risk anything in terms of taking banned stuff.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might see a slight uptick in well being from this. Maybe a bit of an increase in libido, but at 20 this shouldn't be a need. Other wise the formula is blah, and wont boost your test or performance. As for the NCAA, I doubt this would pop but why chance it?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree at 20 yrs old, you will most likely feel little or nothing.
If you were 40 or 50, you would feel a little more.
btw, I am 52 and have tried tons of test boosters over the years and still do.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree at 20 yrs old, you will most likely feel little or nothing.
If you were 40 or 50, you would feel a little more.
btw, I am 52 and have tried tons of test boosters over the years and still do.
Which t-booster works for you at 52 now?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Viron and its 30% off with QUARANTINE code.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which t-booster works for you at 52 now?
Viron. Its the best quality and definitely the best value tongkat available.
Other all in one test boosters usually disagree with me cause of ingredients. For example, M-test has Maca which me and allot of people are sensitive too. I usually take Viron for a couple of weeks and than take a week - maybe two weeks off / I use it when my libido is low and it gets me back on track quickly. I have tried tons of different tongkat products and have not found one that works this well and consistently well - I have been using it since its inception. Its good to know that the next bottle will work as good as the last bottle.

Last edited: