Supplement help! Feeling misguided or over saturated with everything out there

D

Dhayesaz

Awards
I’ve been back in the gym training for about a year or so... I’ve made good progress, but I’m definitely not near as far along as I feel I should be in terms of Gaines. I know my diet is way outta wack and that maybe entirely the cause.

All I’ve taken so far is a slew of different pre-workout/pump products (so far, my favorite is steel supplements or mesomorph) and recently a scoop of karbolyn has helped me through the duration of my workouts. My goal is the “classic bodybuilder look”

Through my workouts when I have a good pump, I’m satisfied with the way my physique looks, but soon as it wears off, I feel like my Gaines go with it. I’ve been reading about the steel supplements mega mass stack which is 1-Andro, 4-andro & 1-9 not andro. They say to use their test booster (alpha af) as a PCT. and that it’s safe for your organs. I knew nothing about pro-hormones before reading about this and I don’t know anyone who has experience with them so all I can do is read the internet and I’m getting so many mixed reviews/opinions that I don’t know which way is up. The guy at my local supplement store suggests a test booster instead of pro hormones or just go straight to the needle...

What I do know is about 3 years ago (I’m 34 now) I had my T tested and it was on the high end of the scale.

Just looking for someone who has experience with any of this. Thank you

B

bristolbuild

Awards
Diet, diet,diet, until you eat the rest is a waste of time. Pro hormones are a waste of money and toxic over time, better off and cheaper using Test E. Again though, high protein, 5 to 6 meals a day first or your just throwing your money away

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And Dont eat crap. Don't dirty bulk. Make sure you know what macros your eating and although not necessary I find eating exactly the same meals day in day out makes it so much easier to make adjustments however if eating the same foods daily would make you throw in the towel and cheat then you need a more varied plan. If you can't nail the diet when not on anabolics your wasting your time taking them.