Supplement for Cut/Recomp stack w Follidrone

Stern3657

Awards
What non-stimulant supplement would you guys recommend to stack with Follidrone for a cut focused recomp?

I haven’t focused on supplements in a few years and don’t have a good sense for what’s good now. I have considering BMP, Lean Edge or ThermoAmp after looking around but I would like to hear what others have had the best success with. Would appreciate any recommendations on best prices/discount codes too.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those would all be great options. I've used BMP and the original lean edge and really liked them. Haven't used thermo but feedback seems good

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Folli and BMP or True Shred
Or
Folli and BMP and True Shred

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apex Ursa Major will cook the fat in that stack. better yet.. all the people we have heard back from say they stay the same weight but get leaner and leaner... that's without the Follidrone. The two combined with any kind of diet adherence will be unreal.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Folli and BMP or True Shred
Or
Folli and BMP and True Shred
Agree here. True Shred will get you some nice results if you're trying to get lean and shredded! Many logs out there to back it up as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For recomp I think the ThermoAmp will do best because of it's inclusion of F95

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For recomp I think the ThermoAmp will do best because of it's inclusion of F95
True shred and or thermo amp if funds permit. Both products are and you can’t go wrong with either.