Supplement cycling

John Smeton

Legend
This is just in the context of supplemental cycling..assuming diet, raining and sleep is in order they come first


Two months ago I was taking creatine beta alanine, ec stack
All this past month I have been taking blue gene by controlled labs
this next month the plan is creatine , beta alanine

see where I am going with this ...cycle your supplements it is working for myself very well.

of course joint supplements are a must all the time
 
I believe in supplemnt cycling although I have no scientific evidence to prove it is benefitial, other than sustined results from personal experience, and peace of mind knowing my body gets a break periodically. For example, I'm about to come off of everything I'm taking right now, except for BCAA (already had a break recently) and adding in citrulline malate, beta alanine, and Sesamin.
 
This is a good post. Medically there is no such thing as cycling. Nootropics they don't work otherwise.

I am coming to the idea that cycling is a good thing from experience in general.

I just wonder if you could consider there to be such a thing as a staple in this case?
 
This is a good post. Medically there is no such thing as cycling. Nootropics they don't work otherwise.

I am coming to the idea that cycling is a good thing from experience in general.

I just wonder if you could consider there to be such a thing as a staple in this case?

Some people prefer creatine and beta alanine as a staple.

Creatine I use to stay on year round now I do a loading cycling phase than take a month or so break for creatine. it could be considered a staple

beta alanine agin i use to stay on year round now now I cycle it as carnosine stores get built up. it would not hurt for this to be a staple. (when iIfirst started this my strength gains went though the roof)

Glutamine Could be considered a staple I use it only when needed when im really fatigued or overtrained. If you have the extra cash I say go for it.

the above I think are good staples..I cycle them at the moment and I have use each one as a staple with good results.

there are literally so many supplements to cycle, like lean xtreme,activate extreme or similar products, sesamin, nootropics
 
Back
Top