Supplement Advice

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

So I think I'm throwing the kitchen sink at, what, I don't know exactly and need a bit of advice.
I'm nigh on 40, so over the last few months have been running something akin to this

Dermacrine 5 to 6 pumps, and Virtus or Letrone for approx 6 weeks.
OTC PCT of K1ngs Blood or Test1fy, Rebirth, Sustain Alpha (1-2 pumps on the bag) and Maca for 4-6 weeks.

Rinse and repeat.
I'm also going to stack XI-KT with Dermacrine (dropping Letrone/Virtus) before my vacation in April.

Would it be okay to crack on like that, or do I need to take a few months off with literally nothing in my system? I'm reading soooo much conflicting info on this, and you lot here are magnificent with advice, so any and all advice is much appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
XI-KT is hard to find, you are fortunate to have some, imo...I think it would stack great with dermacrine although I have never ran them together...unfortunately my experience with XI-KT has been limited since it's no longer available here in US.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you can get all those products I think your good. I’ve run some of those protocols without the letrone and was pretty successful.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you can get all those products I think your good. I’ve run some of those protocols without the letrone and was pretty successful.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks - as always - gents.
I have all of the above. About 10 bottles of Derma (should see me sorted for a while), 2 bottles XI-KT & Virtus, and the usual OTC PCTs to hand.
Had seen someone say "that's too much...your body needs a break" and then "Different pathways, you'll be fine" sorta thing...