SuperMass - Halo/SD

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once again I would like to clarify that I am not endorsing this product, but rather bringing to the light to see if anyone has used it, and for discussion purposes...

SuperMass

Detailed Description
SuperMass Caps contain the ingredients found in both Halodrol-50 and Superdrol. Get 2 Powerful Hormones in one cap. Feel the Power Surge! Increases Strength, Muscle Size, Hardness and Speeds Recovery.

This product is EXTREMELY STRONG and MUST be Cycled. SuperMass Caps contains a Liver Protector containing: Turmeric (sometimes called Curcumin) is considered vital therapy for the liver. In ancient Ayurvedic medicine, the herb was a key therapy for good liver health, and in traditional Chinese medicine, Turmeric is still used regularly to treat liver and gallbladder problems.

Today's research claims that this warming herb protects liver cells, and its curcumin content is beneficial for treating liver disease and may reverse liver damage caused by very excessive iron consumption and alcohol. Turmeric is known to increase bile production and boost the production of enzymes that digest sugar and fat and, thereby, may inhibit cholesterol from crystallizing into gallstones.

Milk thistle fruits contain active constituents, known collectively as silymarin. Although milk thistle's mechanism of action has not been fully explained, the herb has a long history of use as a liver protectant and liver decongestant. (A liver decongestant stimulates bile flow through the liver and gallbladder, thus reducing stagnation and preventing gallstone formation and bile-induced liver damage.) Pharmacological investigations have centered on silymarin, which is most notable for its antihepatotoxic activity. Bupleurum root contains constituents known as saikosaponins.

Test tube studies have shown that the bupleurum can increase production of various chemicals (known as cytokines) that immune cells use to signal one another. Test tube studies have also found that saikosaponins can inhibit growth of liver cancer cells, and are anti-inflammatory. They appear to protect the liver from toxicity and strengthen liver function, even in people suffering from immune system disorders. On "OFF" Cycle it recommended to take a natural Test Booster.

Ingredients

(1 Capsule): 2a,17a di-methyl-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (10mg)
4 chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (25mg) Liver Protect Blend (400mg) Turmeric Rhizome Extract (95% curcumin) Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) Bupleurum Root *RDA Not Established* Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour.

They recommend that you only take 1 propr to working out, but that would be way underdosed.

Notice how the only recommend a Test Boster for PCT? That just goes to show you why teenagers are so mis-informed.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thats a hokey write up to say the least, ack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even read product write-ups for stuff anymore. I just look at the ingredients and dosage. All the company is trying to do with a writeup is get you to think, "Ohh my GAWWD! That will get me hayoooge!" - Which will in turn make you buy the product.

It would be a better compound if the Superdrol was dosed at 5mg...or even at 7.5mg. On the other hand, it would be better if the Halodrol was dosed at 50mg per cap.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I know this thread is from November last year.. I have bought some of said product to "try".. I will run a log once started.. Will be adding in either test e or 4ad transdermal..

nottus

nottus

Awards
just finished using this product one pill a day for 30 days . I put on 14 pounds and now 3 weeks later have kept 12 of the 14. There is no doubt this product works increased strength and size. No bloat at all was really really hard on this stuff. Used pcs and activate xtreme as well as lean extreme for pct. Had bloodwork done 10 days after and cholesterol was high and good cholesterol was low. Also liver lipids were pretty jacked up so be careful.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You used a Superdrol clone and you didn't use a SERM? Not that smart bro.

just finished using this product one pill a day for 30 days . I put on 14 pounds and now 3 weeks later have kept 12 of the 14. There is no doubt this product works increased strength and size. No bloat at all was really really hard on this stuff. Used pcs and activate xtreme as well as lean extreme for post cycle therapy. Had bloodwork done 10 days after and cholesterol was high and good cholesterol was low. Also liver lipids were pretty jacked up so be careful.

nottus

nottus

Awards
really why is that? I got no gyno and kept 12 of 14 pounds i put on what more would a "serm" done for me?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've posted about this and I know that boxmeman has taken it. Perhaps he'll chime in.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really why is that? I got no gyno and kept 12 of 14 pounds i put on what more would a "serm" done for me?
Well, let's see...

How are your twig and giggle berries?

How's your libido?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
just finished using this product one pill a day for 30 days . I put on 14 pounds and now 3 weeks later have kept 12 of the 14. There is no doubt this product works increased strength and size. No bloat at all was really really hard on this stuff. Used pcs and activate xtreme as well as lean extreme for post cycle therapy. Had bloodwork done 10 days after and cholesterol was high and good cholesterol was low. Also liver lipids were pretty jacked up so be careful.
OMG i just got done with a cycle currently (3weeks into post cycle therapy) haven't had any sides or suppression and so far since beginning I have gained a whopping 22 lbs!!! This stuff is great!

nottus

nottus

Awards
muscleguy my guys are fine and my libido is just fine i am back to normal. I actually just put on another pound the last couple of weeks!!

nottus

nottus

Awards
LilPsychotic ....serms actually repair lipid profiles? Can you show me where i can find some more info to back that up? Just curious.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yikes dude your about to get into an argument you can only loose.
1. gyno from super/clones of superdrol, shows up weeks, months down the road!
2. Your cholesterol is fcuked up and will stay that way longer because you didn't use the serm!
3. you have no way of knowing the long term sides you may encounter later (hormone wise) because I guarantee you your test/estro balance is fcuked right now and may never make a full recovery!
I could go on all night but won't. Next time do some reseach before using a steroid. You'll thank me..............good luck dude!

nottus

nottus

Awards
schism?

Believe me man i did plenty of research i know of clomid and nolva i just chose not to use it i wanted to try using post cycle support and it seems to be doing very well. Im not trying to get into an argument here at all man im easy going and am trying to learn more and more everyday. So your saying 10 days out when i got my cholesterol checked i would have been fine if i was on nolva or clomid? Just interested. And also do serms really protect your liver lipids from damage? I have never heard that? Is that common knowledge or are you saying it would just get them back to normal quicker?

nottus

nottus

Awards
boxmeman are you serious thats cool are you from melbourne?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thats cool who do you know thats the owner?
Not only do i know the owner but i'm good friends with one of the main guys whom i get the hottest discounts from!!!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Believe me man i did plenty of research i know of clomid and nolva i just chose not to use it i wanted to try using post cycle support and it seems to be doing very well. Im not trying to get into an argument here at all man im easy going and am trying to learn more and more everyday. So your saying 10 days out when i got my cholesterol checked i would have been fine if i was on nolva or clomid? Just interested. And also do serms really protect your liver lipids from damage? I have never heard that? Is that common knowledge or are you saying it would just get them back to normal quicker?
Sorry bro I miss interpreted your post. My bad. No the SERM will not prevent your lipids from going crazy on cycle, but they will help them recover faster along with your test levels.
I hope your good to go with just the pcs I really do and if you are please don't risk that sh!t again. You might not be so luck a second time brother.
How long ago did you run this cycle?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro I miss interpreted your post. My bad. No the SERM will not prevent your lipids from going crazy on cycle, but they will help them recover faster along with your test levels.
I hope your good to go with just the pcs I really do and if you are please don't risk that sh!t again. You might not be so luck a second time brother.
How long ago did you run this cycle?
Its a 30 day bottle

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, no bro. I asked how long ago did he run the cycle, not how long......But I see above he wrote 3 weeks ago so never mind. Thanks though lol...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Haha, no bro. I asked how long ago did he run the cycle, not how long......But I see above he wrote 3 weeks ago so never mind. Thanks though lol...
hey i think that deserves some reps lol jk....(in all actuality im not, but i will acta s if i was kidding)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey i think that deserves some reps lol jk....(in all actuality im not, but i will acta s if i was kidding)
Don't feel bad man half the time I'm on here I'm faded lol...............Jk...or am I??????.......rep me back!

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
my skepticism meter is off the ****ing charts in here.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
how did you get this stuff within australia? not asking for sources here, im jsut curious because i didnt think something like this would get passed customs. its produced in Melbourne?

melbourne cup = :drunk:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
The bottles I have contain 90 pills.. so if someone only took one a day as stated, then one bottle would last 3 months..

I was planning on 2 or possibly 3 a day for 4 weeks..

Nice post on the Evista ( raloxifene).. I have used it for years whenever needed..

nottus

nottus

Awards
yeah i ran it 30 days 10mg per day but like everyone said after about 22-25 days you really dont gain much more so i do regret going that long. Next time i will be doing just superdrol at 10mg per day and just going 21 days . I also will be taking cycle support before during and after.

RBKing

Awards
yeah i ran it 30 days 10mg per day but like everyone said after about 22-25 days you really dont gain much more so i do regret going that long. Next time i will be doing just superdrol at 10mg per day and just going 21 days . I also will be taking cycle support before during and after.
10mg SD and 25 mg hdrol are not large doses and probably don't require a SERM. However, I would not run ANY amount of SD without a SERM for PCT. Is this your first PH run because you gained a lot for a small amount of androgen taken?

RBKing

Awards
Use the resources on this board they are amazing. The average boardmember has 1000 times the knowledge I did in my 20s when I did the majority of my androgen use. SD sides scare me and I ran 100 mgs Anadrol ED back in the day with only HCG for PCT. (I knew I was on a heavy cycle when a Rottweiler growled at me at the beach and I tried to attack it being held back by my girlfriend).

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
10mg superdrol and 25 mg hdrol are not large doses and probably don't require a SERM. However, I would not run ANY amount of superdrol without a SERM for post cycle therapy. Is this your first PH run because you gained a lot for a small amount of androgen taken?
PHs always require a SERM.

Even if you quit mid-cycle.

It's your life. Why gamble?

nottus

nottus

Awards
rb king it was my first superdrol/ halodrol cycle i ever did although i did do a couple of sustanon 250 cycles back in the day like 8-9 years ago so my receptors were pretty open to anything!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Use the resources on this board they are amazing. The average boardmember has 1000 times the knowledge I did in my 20s when I did the majority of my androgen use. superdrol sides scare me and I ran 100 mgs Anadrol ED back in the day with only HCG for post cycle therapy. (I knew I was on a heavy cycle when a Rottweiler growled at me at the beach and I tried to attack it being held back by my girlfriend).
that fu&ing funny man. Roid RAGE is just a myth though......

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Jeezuz this thread gives me that feeling like I just got to a party & everyone's trashed and I just started drinking.

Last edited:
nottus

nottus

Awards
no not at all ziquor its not testosterone it will do none of those things try havoc by rpn or epistane the original formula not hemaguno just my opinion

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
no not at all ziquor its not testosterone it will do none of those things try havoc by rpn or epistane the original formula not hemaguno just my opinion
Dude, did you just answer my signature? This takes me right back to my last post above.

FLfinest81

Awards
What kind of effects does not taking a SERM will he have regarding fertility later on?