Superman's Log for Iron Legion's 7, 8 Benzoflavone

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals,

I am currently on day 3 of my VL Geozine (DMZ) cycle. I know DMZ doesn't typically aromatize to estrogen, but I want to see if I can run this at .5mL and shed some weight from around my midsection, as well as, increasing definition. I feel like my estrogen might be a little high as even with a clean diet for the last two months I haven't been able to bring out some of that definition I had from my show this past April. Now I know you can't be show ready year round, but hopefully Iron Legion's 7, 8 Benzoflavone will allow me to lower my estrogen to make my test to estrogen ratio better.

Also I wanna thank cheftepesh1 for letting me beta test their product before the release.

Please feel free to tag people y'all think would be interested in following along.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im in...curious about this as 7,8 benzo is the AI used in sustain.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to see how the beta treats you

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Today's weight - 189.6lbs

Day 3 of DMZ

Today's Preworkout of choice - C4 Ultimate Sour Batch Bros

Arm Day!!!

Alt DB Curls Superset w/ DB Skullcrushers - 15x12 & 15x12, 20x12 & 20x12, 30x12 25x12, 40x10 & 25x12, 50x6 & 30x10

Reverse DB Curls Superset w/ Cross-Body Hammer Curls - 20x12, 25x12, 30x12

Single Arm Preacher Girls - 20x12, 30x12, 35x8

DB Tricep Ext (Seated) - 55x12, 65x12, 85x12, 90x10

After my shower I applied .5mL of the solution to my upper chest/ clavicle area. Can't wait to see if I'll get some results from this stuff. By the way it smells half decent and goes on smooth.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. in on this.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
So just a quick note. I don't know if it's the 7, 8 Benzoflavone or not, but something was making me urinate a lot after my application. I'd say all day after applying it almost kind of like a diuretic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So just a quick note. I don't know if it's the 7, 8 Benzoflavone or not, but something was making me urinate a lot after my application. I'd say all day after applying it almost kind of like a diuretic.
if I am holding extra water adding in a AI always flushes me out...I don't have a whole lot of experience with prescription AI's but I am on trt and often run otc AI's similar to 7,8 beno, I get same affect when 1st starting.

I would consider it a good sign it's working, imo.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
if I am holding extra water adding in a AI always flushes me out...I don't have a whole lot of experience with prescription AI's but I am on trt and often run otc AI's similar to 7,8 beno, I get same affect when 1st starting.

I would consider it a good sign it's working, imo.
That's crazy to think that only 17.5mg of 7, 8 Benzoflavone could be working, but hey it's got ne excited haha. Speaking of excited there was one more thing to note that I forgot to say earlier. Maybe an hour or two after I started getting those random woodies we all used to get back when we were teenagers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy to think that only 17.5mg of 7, 8 Benzoflavone could be working, but hey it's got ne excited haha. Speaking of excited there was one more thing to note that I forgot to say earlier. Maybe an hour or two after I started getting those random woodies we all used to get back when we were teenagers.

damn...!!!

lol...you being real or you just jivin?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m an older guy and I still get some random woodies. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, I'm being straight up serious and I typically don't just get randoms unless I do something to increase test.
keep us updated on this affect.....you are just using .5ml correct?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Weight - 188.0lbs

Shoulder Day!!

DB Shoulder Press - 20x20, 30x15, 35x12, 45x12, 70x8 dropped to 35x7

Side Lateral Raise - 20x12, 25x12, 30x10, 30x20 10 reps were forced

Seated Rear Delt Raise Superset w/ Front Plate Raises - 15x25 & 25x12, 20x20 & 25x12, 25x15 & 25x12, 35x12 & 25x12, 30x8 dropped to 20x10

This workout was great and pump was intense. I applied 7, 8 Benzoflavone after my post workout shower to my upper chest/ clavicle area. This seems to be the best area for me. Absolutely no reactions and I enjoy the smell. I then apply some shea lotion on top to perhaps lock it in. Not sure if this actually helps or not.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Didn't weigh myself this morning

Back Day!!

Warm up - 50 pullups (8 sets total)

Cable Rows - 90x12, 130x10, 170x8

Hammer Strength Underhand Pulldown - 90x15, 140x12, 180x12, 230x10

DB Pocket Rows - 50x12, 70x12, 95x8

Ab Plate Raises - 25x12, 25x12, 25x12

Muscle contraction was on point today. It seemed like it was much easier to contract my entire back throughout the workout which is nice because my back is hard af to get activated sometimes. I did my post workout shower and application. Again no breakouts or anything. It goes on clean and I let soak in for about 5 to 10 minutes before applying my lotion.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3 - Didn't weigh myself this morning

Back Day!!

Warm up - 50 pullups (8 sets total)

Cable Rows - 90x12, 130x10, 170x8

Hammer Strength Underhand Pulldown - 90x15, 140x12, 180x12, 230x10

DB Pocket Rows - 50x12, 70x12, 95x8

Ab Plate Raises - 25x12, 25x12, 25x12

Muscle contraction was on point today. It seemed like it was much easier to contract my entire back throughout the workout which is nice because my back is hard af to get activated sometimes. I did my post workout shower and application. Again no breakouts or anything. It goes on clean and I let soak in for about 5 to 10 minutes before applying my lotion.
I noticed many guys using lotion when using transdermals. I wonder if they would be using lotion either way?

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I noticed many guys using lotion when using transdermals. I wonder if they would be using lotion either way?
Typically I don't use lotion regularly, but I just feel it helps lock it in. Not sure if there's any truth to that though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Typically I don't use lotion regularly, but I just feel it helps lock it in. Not sure if there's any truth to that though.
I've heard guys using lotion to prevent irritation....if you want more bang for the buck try putting hand sanitizer [purel]on top, it helps to penetrate skin and get more active into pores.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I've heard guys using lotion to prevent irritation....if you want more bang for the buck try putting hand sanitizer [purel]on top, it helps to penetrate skin and get more active into pores.
Before? That sounds like you would pull it back off the skin since alcohol evaporates at room temp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Before? That sounds like you would pull it back off the skin since alcohol evaporates at room temp.
not before...on top of the transdermal. I would wait about 5 minutes[or longer] before putting the hand sanitizer over the transdermal.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is. It is definitely helping bring out those striations, so I don't look too watery on this DMZ.
I am leaning out also...but DAMN the libido boost is comparable to formestane and that is saying a lot coming from me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you doing a full 1mL?
today was 1st day at 1ml...been doing 4 pumps dermacrine/3 pumps sustain alpha and .5ml of 7,8 benzo.

that isn't very clear...nothing else but the 1ml 7,8 benzo solo today.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
today was 1st day at 1ml...been doing 4 pumps dermacrine/3 pumps sustain alpha and .5ml of 7,8 benzo.

that isn't very clear...nothing else but the 1ml 7,8 benzo solo today.
Oh ok gotcha.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight - 188.6lbs

Leg Day!!!

Squats - Barx12, 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 185x10, 185x6, 185x6, 185x6

Seated Calf Raises SS w/ Leg Ext - 25x25 & 90x15, 45x20 & 110x12, 70x15 & 130x10, 70x20 & 150x10, 70x20 & 170x8, 70x25 & 190x6

Goblet Squats - 55x12, 70x12, 85x10, 100x6

Lying Leg Curls - 50x12, 70x10, 90x10, (dropset)110x6 70x6 30x6

Day 5 - Rest Day!

Weight - 187.8lbs

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Weight - 189.8lbs

Preworkout - 1 scoop Nitraflex, 4oz OJ, 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt, and Beast Creature.

Chest Day!!

Incline BB Press - Barx12, 95x12, 115x12,135x10, 185x8, 205x4

Incline DB Flyes - 20x10, 30x10, 40x10, 50x10

HS Wide Chest Press - 50x12, 70x12, 90x12, 210x8

Day 7 & 8 - Rest days!

Applying .5mL after postworkout shower or after my shower in the evening on rest days. Feeling good and tight throughout the day after application.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I am absolutely sorry about not posting. I still update everything asap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys and gals,

I am currently on day 3 of my VL Geozine (DMZ) cycle. I know DMZ doesn't typically aromatize to estrogen, but I want to see if I can run this at .5mL and shed some weight from around my midsection, as well as, increasing definition. I feel like my estrogen might be a little high as even with a clean diet for the last two months I haven't been able to bring out some of that definition I had from my show this past April. Now I know you can't be show ready year round, but hopefully Iron Legion's 7, 8 Benzoflavone will allow me to lower my estrogen to make my test to estrogen ratio better.

Also I wanna thank cheftepesh1 for letting me beta test their product before the release.

Please feel free to tag people y'all think would be interested in following along.
@GreenMachineX