SUPERDROLL BEASTDROL/SUPER TREN/EPISTANE IBE/ALBUTEROL

DJJONASG

Awards
HEY GUYS MY NEXT CYCLE IS A BRIDGE FROM SUPERDROL TO TREN & EPI WOULD APPRECIATE SOME FEEDBACK AND OPINIONS ON CYCLE AND POST LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK.
31yo 200lbs 19% bf diet and workout routine on point. looking to add some dry lean size and decrease bf for summer. not first time cycle.
1st option
week 1-3 superdroll 30mg ed beastdrol
week 3-6 tren 90mg ed tren super human nutraceuticals
week 7-8 epi 30mg ed epistane ibe
week 9-10 clomid 100 ed
week 11-12clomid 50mg

i also want to run albuterol through my cycle opinions ? wanna get ripped and size !
of coarse hawthorn berry, liver supps, pre loaded and taken throughout cycle and post

2nd option
week 1-3 super 30mg
week 3-6 tren 90mg
week 3-6 epi 30mg
post clomid 100/100/50/50

Suggestions on an OTC or AI and something to help with cortisol

help me out guys. what else can i run for test i have used nolva in other cycles b4 and i hate the loss of libido so im using clomid . also is the cycle to long for those compounds ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if the super tren is non methylated I'd say go for the first option. You could get some rs-transaderm, andromass, alpha mass, 4AD RDe, or dermacream as a test base.

DJJONASG

Awards
Thanks manbeast ! i knew youd come through
Its 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 dione.

im leaning towards the alpha mass or the 4ad rde because of price. so as a test base thats running it durring my week 1 through week 8 cycle or post ?

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Thanks manbeast ! i knew youd come through
Its 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 dione.

im leaning towards the alpha mass or the 4ad rde because of price. so as a test base thats running it durring my week 1 through week 8 cycle or post ?
Good question

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
supertren isn't methylated, so you could do either option. I'm leaning towards the second with a test base, making it a total of 8 weeks. something like:

week 1-8: test base
week 1-3 super 30mg
week 3-6 tren 90mg
week 3-6 epi 30mg
post clomid 100/100/50/50

the last 2 weeks on the test base will give you time to solidify the gains, and should make going into pct easier.

Conte

Conte

Awards
if the super tren is non methylated I'd say go for the first option. You could get some rs-transaderm, andromass, alpha mass, 4AD RDe, or dermacream as a test base.
Man what’s your opinion about Restandol? Could you use it as a test base to every cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not a fan, it takes a very large dose to get any of it bioavaliable.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Would it suffice just taking the test base for the duration on tren or would it be better for the duration of tren and then 2 weeks after? What are the benefits in this example of taking it whilst with superdrol ?

Conte

Conte

Awards
Thanks Man. A friend of mine taking Restandol as a test base, usually with SD and when he uses low androgens. He says that he use it as an androgen. I have heard many times that Restandol has low bioavailability and it’s not so respected drug to bodybuilding community. But I haven’t understood yet why it is a prescribed oral medicine drug for TRT and libido and ect. I would appreciate when you have time to open a thread with some oral test base alternatives.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it would suffice for sure, i just like going into pct on a test-base alone.

conte: libido and light trt are far different that BB applications ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've just read enough good logs, and bad logs, and try and learn from both :D