Superdrol

Raider2022

Awards
Newbie, have not made any decision on PED's, trying to learn as much as I can.

Question is about Superdrol, is running it along side Testosterone required? I understand PCT, liver support, and fish oil but wanted to confirm on this.

I am pretty sure pretty much all require testosterone alongside with them, correct?

Thanks,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Newbie and superdrol don't belong in the same sentence, it's like getting your driver's license and your first car is a Ferrari.

Nothing "needs" to be run with testosterone, everything should be run with testosterone or something that will maintain similar functions to testosterone.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also are we talking about real superdrol or the hi tech brand superdrol, there's a huge difference
^ answer this first before the vets jump to conclusions lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always respond thinking SD and then it ends up being the HI TECH stuff, so misleading lol
ha yea i was about to go HAM thinking real SD as 1st cycle

but scroll to your post and reminded me that hitech has superdrol, anavar, halodrol, test products lol

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Required? No, nothing is required really

You will recover the same with 4-8 of sdrol alone as you would running a test base along side it.

However, running a test base starting 4-6 weeks before you begin your sdrol cycle will not only feel better and have less side effects. You will also receive more gains, as you are replacing your testosterone with exogenous testosterone therefore not suffering from a lack of testosterone.

Ultimately depends on goals. Do you want in and out as quickly as possible? Oral only cycles of 6-8 weeks are ok, though I still prefer to run orals the same length as you would run an injectable cycle(lower dose longer duration, more stable gain, longer for your body to adjust to gained weight, easier to keep after cycle IMO)

I'm setting aside the "I'm a newb" thing and adding hopefully that you aren't sitting next to a bottle of sdrol itching to use it... I would not suggest someone who has never used anabolics previously to use sdrol as a first cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn it, it better had not be that herbal blend fake sdrol... I just typed up a dang response before reading the rest of the replies
The other is Andro prohormones, not herbs but still very mild hormones

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
or what about Ananvar as a first?
If you are dead set on an oral only cycle for a first Anavar is a painful one because it's expensive and often faked.

I'd suggest epistane, preferably the rpn havoc brand, 30mg 8-10 weeks.

But, you would benefit from a test base of at least trt levels on any cycle you do choose.

Epi is mild enough that at the suggested 30mg you won't need any cycle supports to go with it. It's not bad on the liver and it doesn't convert to estrogen

I would suggest clomid or torem for a PCT of 6 weeks. Then 6 weeks after pct get bloods to see how you are doing

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
or what about Ananvar as a first?

Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend:1900mg

S-(2 Boronorthyl) L-Cysteine HCL [BEC], 2-(S)-Amino-6-Boronohexanoic acid [ABH], Creatine Nitrate, Creatine HCl, L-Arginine HCL, Inosine Ethyl Ester, Adenosine Triphosphate, 25-R-Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-one-3-one, Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Cypionate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Propionate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Enanthate, 5z Hydroxy Laxogenin Acetate, 6-Keto Diosgenin Acetate, 20-Hydroxyecdysone Decanoate, 1-Androstenolone, 4-Androstenolone, Epiandrostenolone, Naringen, 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin, Quebracho Blanco HCL

21 muscle building agent in one .. run it with good training program .. keep us updated

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think too many people don't realize what a 1st test cycle will do. Maybe this will help. Test e 500mg 12 weeks. Arms went from 16 to 18 inches. Bench press went from 160 to 250. Plus I discovered how to control estrogen so dbol, deca was easy to keep in check. Testosterone isn't weak by any means.

Raider2022

Awards
So what do you guys think of either:

Anavar
Anadrol (Test)

or

Epistane (Panther)

Would Test be required for EPI? BTW, these would not be HI Tech.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are dead set on an oral only cycle for a first Anavar is a painful one because it's expensive and often faked.

But, you would benefit from a test base of at least trt levels on any cycle you do choose.

Epi is mild enough that at the suggested 30mg you won't need any cycle supports to go with it. It's not bad on the liver and it doesn't convert to estrogen

I would suggest clomid or torem for a PCT of 6 weeks. Then 6 weeks after pct get bloods to see how you are doing
Epi is also antiestrogenic. I know you mentioned the benefit of having a test base, but just saying that, if not pinning test or having something, that converts to estro, one might not even make it to week 8 with the dryness of joints, lethargy, bad mood, low libido etc.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what do you guys think of either:

Anavar
Anadrol (Test)

or

Epistane (Panther)

Would Test be required for EPI? BTW, these would not be HI Tech.
If you're not pinning, then at least have some 4-Andro or Dermacrine in for estrogen. No matter what oral you'll run. 4-Andro+Anavar/Turinabol/Epistane/Halodrol/Mechabol/P-Mag/1-Andro would all be ok choices.

Test only would be the most simple and probably most enjoyable. So if you do decide to pin, no need to add any orals, just pin 350 mg of test and up the dose later on, if feel the need. And have an AI on hand.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Seriously?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Seriously?
Did I stutter? Unless you have an underlying condition you don't need any cycle support on epi... And then you shouldn't be taking any anabolics besides trt testosterone.

I've been doing this too long to take the fear mongering of mild anabolics seriously.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did I stutter? Unless you have an underlying condition you don't need any cycle support on epi... And then you shouldn't be taking any anabolics besides trt testosterone.

I've been doing this too long to take the fear mongering of mild anabolics seriously.
dude epistane isnt mild at all for alot of people it will f*** you up! im sure others will chime in and back me up since you obviously have no clue. just because it didnt affect you in a bad way doesnt mean you can speak so broadly for everybody...

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
dude epistane isnt mild at all for alot of people it will f*** you up! im sure others will chime in and back me up since you obviously have no clue. just because it didnt affect you in a bad way doesnt mean you can speak so broadly for everybody...
It is the mildest methylated anabolic made. Let me guess, you think sdrol should only ever be ran for a maximum of 3 weeks too lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is the mildest methylated anabolic made. Let me guess, you think sdrol should only ever be ran for a maximum of 3 weeks too lol
im gonna say this one more time and then im done sayin it. its NOT mild at all for alot of people.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im gonna say this one more time and then im done sayin it. its NOT mild at all for alot of people.
If your liver has dangerously elevated enzymes on epi, you shouldn't be doing oral steroids, your body isn't made for them. Or steroids at all then, because I'd hate to see your other blood markers if your liver is that bad

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your liver has dangerously elevated enzymes on epi, you shouldn't be doing oral steroids, your body isn't made for them. Or steroids at all then, because I'd hate to see your other blood markers if your liver is that bad
dude im not just speaking from personal experience alot of am members have posted the same. why you bein such an ass?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
dude im not just speaking from personal experience alot of am members have posted the same. why you bein such an ass?
You're the one that came in here with attitude lol

I'm sure the reason guys are having liver issues is because I routinely see guys running 50, 60mg+ cycles of it. Heck I've seen some guys pointlessly running upwards of 80mg

Raider2022

Awards
So......what kind a noob take without Test....apparently my source does not have Test available and I have no idea where to get it....was denied TRT last year.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, I'm not trying to be mean, but if your body has issues processing one of the mildest steroids available, it isn't the wisest health choice to continue using anabolics, at least oral anabolics

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So......what kind a noob take without Test....apparently my source does not have Test available and I have no idea where to get it....was denied TRT last year.
We've already been over this, you can take whatever you want without test... It just won't be as nice of an experience.

You can take another prohormone stacked with it as a "test base". But I'm not familiar with those particular hormones anymore. It's been at least 8 years since I've used a prohormone or kept up with them

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will long term effects be different?
A blanket statement could be given, that longer the cycle, harder the recovery, typically. And test cycles tend to be longer. But using a test base with an oral, I'd say no difference. Other than the waiting time for the test to clear your system making the time under suppression longer, depending on the ester of the test used.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29