Unanswered Superdrol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s favorite brand and dosage?
Also how long where your cycles and how did you feel?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far, I just tried Magnus Pharmaceuticals, as kicker at 20 mg, for 4 and half weeks. Felt quite good to be honest, strong, even the apetite was increased and managed to put 17 lbs so far. Beast of an oral...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s everyone’s favorite brand and dosage?
Also how long where your cycles and how did you feel?
LGI SD-10 was fantastic back in the day.
20mg.
4 weeks.
Crappy. Poor appetite.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far, I just tried Magnus Pharmaceuticals, as kicker at 20 mg, for 4 and half weeks. Felt quite good to be honest, strong, even the apetite was increased and managed to put 17 lbs so far. Beast of an oral...
damn mirin gains
I’m on 200mg of test a week trt so just looking for something for 4-6 weeks

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m about to try some injectable SD out from my guy so I’ll let you know
ive got oral and injectable in my stash at the moment so interested to see how you go with this.

im planning to use the oral in December myself, probably save the injectable for next year.....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive got oral and injectable in my stash at the moment so interested to see how you go with this.

im planning to use the oral in December myself, probably save the injectable for next year.....
I think I have 88 caps of 10mg as well but I have to get them tested to see. I got them from someone here so I’m hoping they are legit

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I have 88 caps of 10mg as well but I have to get them tested to see. I got them from someone here so I’m hoping they are legit
yeah you can never be saw unless you test I guess. My oral came from a well respected uk ugl just before they got taken down so I’m hopeful it delivers.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only ever used Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol and SNS’ Methyl-drol XT back in the day. Both were awesome at 20mg for 3 week cycles. Wish i could get my hands on some but it’s pretty much impossible to find in Canada.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess you mean by taking them, not lab testing lol duh

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's a test kit you can use. It's for raws or pills but it would still work with a capsule with fillers
Interesting. I guess it just tells you if it has the active compound, but not if it is fully dosed? Would it work for compounds like DMZ and M Sten too or is it exclusive to Superdrol testing?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. I guess it just tells you if it has the active compound, but not if it is fully dosed? Would it work for compounds like DMZ and M Sten too or is it exclusive to Superdrol testing?
Roidtest doesn't test for DMZ or Msten.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what Roidtest checks:
how hard is it to use? Is it possible to know how many mg it is or just if it’s said compound? I have some pills that’s supposed to be SD but it doesn’t feel like it, would like to know if it’s just underdosed or something else.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how hard is it to use? Is it possible to know how many mg it is or just if it’s said compound? I have some pills that’s supposed to be SD but it doesn’t feel like it, would like to know if it’s just underdosed or something else.
What color are the pills and are they from Radian nutrition by any chance?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never purchased one of their tests (not yet, anyway). Hyde has had some experience with it.
Here is a post I made a while back, trying to help someone who had a question:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes, from Radian and they are black/yellow. They are definitely not 10mg like they say, but would be interesting to see if they are just underdosed or something else?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
yes, from Radian and they are black/yellow. They are definitely not 10mg like they say, but would be interesting to see if they are just underdosed or something else?
BBiceps gave me the heads up on radians bunk gear. Unfortunately had already bought them and couldn’t return them...

Ran them at 30mg for 2 weeks and absolutely zero effect. Pathetic product. Pathetic company....definitely lost me as a customer for anything else.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never purchased one of their tests (not yet, anyway). Hyde has had some experience with it.
Here is a post I made a while back, trying to help someone who had a question:

Thanks!
BBiceps gave me the heads up on radians bunk gear. Unfortunately had already bought them and couldn’t return them...

Ran them at 30mg for 2 weeks and absolutely zero effect. Pathetic product. Pathetic company....definitely lost me as a customer for anything else.
Yeah that was pretty sad...

So even if they are under dosed, we say 3-5 mg, you would have taken 10-15mg for 2 weeks and you should of have seen or felt something, right? I’m throwing away the remaining of my **** pills today!

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

So even if they are under dosed, we say 3-5 mg, you would have taken 10-15mg for 2 weeks and you should of have seen or felt something, right? I’m throwing away the remaining of my **** pills today!
Mine were thrown out and scattered into the bin with a look of distain and disgust

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes they are bunk. Had a batch too, same color same company. Did nothing. God knows what was in the pill I was taking. Threw in trash along with some M1T from same company.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are bunk. Had a batch too, same color same company. Did nothing. God knows what was in the pill I was taking. Threw in trash along with some M1T from same company.
Madness, why put out shite product. When it does nothing then it’s inevitable the community will talk about their bunk gear. Anyone ever asks me again about radian I’m telling them to stay well clear. Bunch of pathetic pr1cks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks!

Even at 10mg a day you would 100% see gains from sd, probably fake

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Only ever used Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol and SNS’ Methyl-drol XT back in the day. Both were awesome at 20mg for 3 week cycles. Wish i could get my hands on some but it’s pretty much impossible to find in Canada.

guess who has a huge stash of superdrol and ultradrol ? :)
and funnily enough like 700 tabs of 5mg M-1T hee hee (never run that without TUDCA)

i fondly remember a log here about pulsing superdrol, which worked out great

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
guess who has a huge stash of superdrol and ultradrol ? :)
and funnily enough like 700 tabs of 5mg M-1T hee hee (never run that without TUDCA)

i fondly remember a log here about pulsing superdrol, which worked out great
That pulse method don't help in regards to less suppression. It's a rollercoaster of hormones that produces less gains then running it straight. It's probably a little better on lipids when pulsing. That "method" wasn't really something new either. Lots of guys have use orals pre workout every other day for years, especially powerlifters. I do it myself from time to time for a boost in the gym or to hit a pr but if your goal is muscle mass your better off running them straight

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
it might not be for everyone, but in my case i did full bloodwork afterwards, and the cumulative effect on lipids, liver enzyme and others was negligible . if i remember correctly, overall effects were only 60-70% gains compared to a normal cycle, but blood work showed elevations to be 80% less than a normal cycle.

honestly if nothing else, worth it for the mood, muscle sparing, and raw strength experienced. perfect if on a cut methinks

didnt feel suppressed at all, but i did 2 weeks of light pct. it was pretty elaborate. if life and kids didnt consume all my time, that would be the type of cycles id do. and id probably do pulse - light pct - sarms - full pct cycle.

i remember LGI's damage control was so king of the hill at the time, used to run it with and after. great ingredient profile. too bad they discontinued it.

i need to get back into the swing of things...

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established

talk about servings per bottle. hee hee without tudca, its jaundice in a bottle. insane gains and pains otherwise.

also anyone remember superdrol combo offerings? Phreak and Phorce ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 189110

talk about servings per bottle. hee hee without tudca, its jaundice in a bottle. insane gains and pains otherwise.

also anyone remember superdrol combo offerings? Phreak and Phorce ?

its still sealed, (the other one is opened hee hee)

so its museum ready :)
LOL. That's crazy. Were they 5mg? Do you happen to remember what you paid?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
LOL. That's crazy. Were they 5mg? Do you happen to remember what you paid?
yup 5mg each, i must have paid anywhere between $45 and $60 a bottle

they prob worth helluva lot more now:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish more companies had made 5mg caps of SD!

I still have some primordial SD in liquivade...I'll probably give this a go next year

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ever try this?

this was pretty much a stim with lazer focus. still holds today

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wish more companies had made 5mg caps of SD!

I still have some primordial SD in liquivade...I'll probably give this a go next year
I hope yours are still good, man. Some of PP's liquid products turned rancid after a while.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oof, maybe...that's a good point.

still have some 10mg caps from a few different brands...I just find that 15mg is better for me than 20mg

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
oof, maybe...that's a good point.

still have some 10mg caps from a few different brands...I just find that 15mg is better for me than 20mg
wouldnt the easiest thing to do is to take a third of your capsules and empty half of each into another empty cap?
giving you 10mg and 5mg caps, ready to mix and match

fyi, for superdrol, if i am not mistaken, i dosed it once daily few hours prior to working out. i didnt double dose it

something about worse hpta and avoiding suppressing gh release too much
google it

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We wish this would work, but you can't account for the fillers in the cap...you wouldn't be able to ensure you split the active

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, ur right. considering meagre 10mg dose

but hey close enough :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29