Superdrol vs Anadrol comparison?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

Tell me which would win superdrol or anadrol, in each category.

1) Mass gains:
2) Fat loss:
3) Strength gains:
4) High blood pressure:
5) Liver Toxic:
6) Length you can run:
7) Dosage you can take:

Thank you!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone,

Tell me which would win superdrol or anadrol, in each category.

1) Mass gains:
2) Fat loss:
3) Strength gains:
4) High blood pressure:
5) Liver Toxic:
6) Length you can run:
7) Dosage you can take:

Thank you!
1. Superdrol even though it's close. Anadrol will make you heavier cause of more water storage.
2. No steroids burns fat directly but since superdrol has a little more muscle potential it should increase metabolism more.
3. This is tough but I almost wanna say anadrol due to the massive pump from water inside the muscles.
4. I'd guess superdrol
5. Superdrol
6. You can run them for months in theory cause anadrol is actually prescribed for that but I wouldn't go more than 1-2 months max.
7. I don't think anyone can tell but I wouldn't go above 20mg sdrol and 50mg anadrol first run.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Great answers, I appreciate the input, thanks so much! I can't decide which to run for next cycle. Do you know which one raises RBC count more? I'll be running EQ too so don't want that to be an issue.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Superdrol even though it's close. Anadrol will make you heavier cause of more water storage.
2. No steroids burns fat directly but since superdrol has a little more muscle potential it should increase metabolism more.
3. This is tough but I almost wanna say anadrol due to the massive pump from water inside the muscles.
4. I'd guess superdrol
5. Superdrol
6. You can run them for months in theory cause anadrol is actually prescribed for that but I wouldn't go more than 1-2 months max.
7. I don't think anyone can tell but I wouldn't go above 20mg sdrol and 50mg anadrol first run.
great response brutha. Ive been kicking around these 2 for my winter bulk and you really helped me out here!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4. I'd guess superdrol
5. Superdrol
I agree. Most can't run SD for more than 4 or 5 weeks max.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread has me JACKED to run superdrol in a month. I have been saving it for a special occasion - never ran it before - should be a great kickoff for the bulk. Renew1 - would you say you could run it that long (4-5 weeks) at the higher end dose...i.e. 20mg?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great answers, I appreciate the input, thanks so much! I can't decide which to run for next cycle. Do you know which one raises RBC count more? I'll be running EQ too so don't want that to be an issue.
I would say anadrol. The thing to mention also is that superdrol is very little androgenic, actually on pair with anavar. You have to dose anadrol higher to get the muscle myotropic effect from superdrol.

20mg superdrol might give as much muscle as anadrol at 70mg. The higher you go the more sides right? Anadrol will obviously come with more sides at higher dosages so toxicity might be even at some point. Superdrol can be ran quite low and still give you a lot without androgenic sides.

It's hard to say one is more toxic when it really comes down to dosages.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread has me JACKED to run superdrol in a month. I have been saving it for a special occasion - never ran it before - should be a great kickoff for the bulk. Renew1 - would you say you could run it that long (4-5 weeks) at the higher end dose...i.e. 20mg?
I ran mine for 28-32 days on 20. (A couple of days at 30....but that is really pointless for most of us).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to add that anadrol for me taken at 100mg would arguably be like superdrol at 30. Anadrol makes you look more massive but it can hold water, especially in the muscles which is something we want. Superdrol does the same just not at the same level, this will give both compounds a huge boost in strength and that's why I put anadrol a bit higher on strength. Strength doesn't always equal muscle size.

Imagine creatine with the same effect it can give you a slight strength boost, imagine anavar that actually adds strength but very little muscle. The water is very effective but it will go away.. So we are left with actual muscle tissue and that's where superdrol should give you more.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for mass i go anadrol
strength i get more out of sdrol
i have a pretty iron liver my ast and alt stayed within range on 30mg of sdrol and 100mg adrol.
i kept bloodpressure in check with hawthorne berry just be sure to pre liad