Answered Superdrol UK

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all

Can you still get Superdrol (S-drol) in the UK?

Trying to by some and I'm struggling with all these new laws that have come in.

HI-TECH Pharmaceuticals sell it, but looking at the compound used on the label, they seem to have added all sorts in there.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
UK brands of superdrol:

Radian - sold as a PH/DS

Nexus/Triumph/Sphinx - UGLs

Hope that's of some help.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all

HI-TECH Pharmaceuticals sell it, but looking at the compound used on the label, they seem to have added all sorts in there.
HI-TECH SD is not real SD.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s some really good superdrol sources in Canada / USA if you look a little

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t use Radian nutrition bought their SD about 2 months ago stopped it after I had to run it up to 40mg and still wasn’t noticeable so dropped it after 2 weeks.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all

There's still a couple of brands of SD in the UK.
But if you

Hi all

There's still a couple of SD brands in the UK.
You can also buy quality brands of SD, OTC from Poland and Germany like Core Labs and Alphaform labs.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t use Radian nutrition bought their SD about 2 months ago stopped it after I had to run it up to 40mg and still wasn’t noticeable so dropped it after 2 weeks.
Aw, man, really? I have been planning my first cycle for what seems like forever. I decided to go with low-dose superdrol as it seemed the least likely to cause hairloss (to which I'm prone). I researched every brand of superdrol I could find, and virtually all of them had mixed reviews. However, every, and I mean EVERY review I could find said Radian's SD was legit.

A couple months ago I went to order and they were out of stock. I emailed them, asking when they'd be back in stock and if they always use the same supplier for their raws, (knowing that batches can vary). They said they've been using the same supplier and testing for years, so when they re-stocked a few days later, I bought two packs.

I'd really hate to be out ~$100 after all that research. Maybe their latest batch was a dud...

1. When did you purchase your Radian SD? (month/date)?
2. Have you used superdrol before, with success? I don't know if I believe it, but I've read that some people are "non-responders" to superdrol for some reason.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ordered it March or February it didn’t even have a batch number or expiration date. Yes I have used SD with and put on 17 pounds in a month.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered it March or February it didn’t even have a batch number or expiration date. Yes I have used SD with and put on 17 pounds in a month.
Thanks for the reply. Looks like mine is probably bunk as well, then. Damn.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I emailed them and they never got back to me but I thought it was odd at first site when they use to have batch numbers and expiration dates on the front. You win some you lose some.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think a good question might be .... Do your bottles have batch #s and expiration dates?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cheers for the input chaps..

What a pain having to worry about whether stuff is bunch.

So what are we saying is the best brand then? Are all brands low dosed compared to 5 years a go? The guy up top seems to think so.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really?! I just got some because someone on this board recommended it... :(
Ok, hopefully mine is legit then because mine have batch&expiration date 😬

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would you say M-Sten is the new SD, but less harsh and potent??

What are the result like over 3/4 weeks compared to SD?

Same issue with Gyno?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Every single sex steroid can cause gyno. Genetics, the compound , and a variety of other factors matter.

Aromatization can cause it.

Some research shows anadrol doesn’t aromatize but rather causes gyno by acting as a partial agonist directly at the estrogen receptor, this may also be one of the reasons it puts on mass

Epistane can cause gyno via rebound.

Winny can bind up all the SHBG increasing free test leading to more free estrogen too.

Compounds that are less androgenic than test can suppress test (Deca) leading to a lower T:E and less DHT thus leaving more E to bind to the receptor.

Gyno can occur in PCT from androgen deficiency.

Prolactin can play a role depending on the compound

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you say M-Sten is the new SD, but less harsh and potent??

What are the result like over 3/4 weeks compared to SD?

Same issue with Gyno?
SD never bothered me at all gyno-wise. Neither did Msten.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29