Superdrol + Test Blast w/ TRT

N

NwaFitness

Awards
What up fam? Long time lurker, but lost access to my other account.

Used to compete in classic physique several years ago and took a good bit of time off after COVID induced blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and such years ago. Was taken off TRT for several months and wasn’t allowed to lift for 24 months due to blood thinners. Went through a divorce, custody battle, some serious depression, and pretty much lost everything during that time. Coming off of TRT did not help much at all.

Dropped from 218 lbs at 7% down to 168 lbs over that timeframe. Started TRT back a year ago and everything is fine. Currently prescribed 225 mg / week. I take only 150 mg/week and have been saving up the “extra” for a 15-20 week blast at 400 mg/week.

In the past, I’ve done dozens of cycles and blast + cruises year round. Never had issues.

Question:

I have several bottles of superdrol and was wanting to blast 15 mg / Ed for the next 6 weeks with 400 mg of rx Test C / week to gain some size back. Has anyone had experience with that Sdrol dosing? Gains?

The reason I’ll be going with the Sdrol I have on hand is due to custody reasons… I am not willing to risk ordering anything additional and potentially face legal ramifications or lose custody of my kiddos. Also have MSTEN, DMZ, and Alpha1 on hand.

Thanks y’all!

N

NwaFitness

Awards
Current stats:

32 yo.
171 lbs.
6’1.
Naturally skinny (29 inch waist, even when I was 218 lbs and repping 405 on bench a few years back).
Healthy AF now.

Hoping for muscle memory to bring my gains back with bulking diet, training, and the help of a little 6 week Sdrol kicker and 15 week test blast before returning back to TRT dosage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Current stats:

32 yo.
171 lbs.
6’1.
Naturally skinny (29 inch waist, even when I was 218 lbs and repping 405 on bench a few years back).
Healthy AF now.

Hoping for muscle memory to bring my gains back with bulking diet, training, and the help of a little 6 week Sdrol kicker and 15 week test blast before returning back to TRT dosage.
How long since you returned to working out?

.... I'm glad you're healthy, now!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I absolutely would not start with SD, your significantly detrained, muscle memory should kick in immediately like newb gains as some as you up your test and get the calories in. Don't waste the newb gains by adding SD off the back. I'd hop on 400 test and ride that for a solid.... idk, 8 to 10 weeks maybe. Them threw in the SD when gains stall out.

Every time I have got hurt or took a break and downsized weather intentionally or unintentionally, within a month or 2 of getting back on plan IL be within 90% of where I use to be. I see the same happen with many ppl.

Save the SD for the end of the cycle. Your gains and your health will thank you.

Another thing, when you kick start with a oral you send your cholesterol and liver numbers into the red zone and now you spend the remainder of your cycle unhealthy. On the opposite side of this when you finish the cycle with a oral, you stayed healthy all cycle till the final 4-6 weeks.

Same amount of drugs
Same length of cycle
Same gains will be made

But option 1 leaves your health markers shitty for months and option 2 you only Starr to get In the red zone the final weeks.

Put that all aside, the main reason I vote to hold off on SD is your gonna get a round of muscle memory gains without it.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree especially scince you're a former competitor you're going to blow the eff up just training hard and eating right with 400 test. Depending on how things go I might even save the sdrol for a whole separate cycle

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
I agree just do the test save the superdrol til you get to a plateau at least give it 4 months

N

NwaFitness

Awards
Thanks y’all! Going from structured enhanced cycles, training, diet, etc and then losing everything has been a massive blow to my confidence and total motivation. Landed a new 6-figure job and basically all aspects of life have returned to normal, if not better. Time to get the strength, physique, and MOST IMPORTANTLY health back.

Will start the 400-600 mg test cyp blast next week after TRT and pre-blast bloods are done (Tuesday). Will also report back with a detailed log to help encourage those who also lost it all and are looking to gain it back via the magic of muscle memory and test.

It’s easy to justify jumping back in with the same doses and compounds I regularly used before the forced time off— was using tren, deca, var, test, and various compounds annually. Want the gains back asap, but the risks outweigh the rewards. Slow and steady sounds like the way to go.

Checked body weight today… 168 lbs. I can honestly say one of my biggest fears is being below a shredded 200 lbs. Really sucks to be at this level— just hoping I can get back to that level soon.

N

NwaFitness

Awards
I absolutely would not start with SD, your significantly detrained, muscle memory should kick in immediately like newb gains as some as you up your test and get the calories in. Don't waste the newb gains by adding SD off the back. I'd hop on 400 test and ride that for a solid.... idk, 8 to 10 weeks maybe. Them threw in the SD when gains stall out.

Every time I have got hurt or took a break and downsized weather intentionally or unintentionally, within a month or 2 of getting back on plan IL be within 90% of where I use to be. I see the same happen with many ppl.

Save the SD for the end of the cycle. Your gains and your health will thank you.

Another thing, when you kick start with a oral you send your cholesterol and liver numbers into the red zone and now you spend the remainder of your cycle unhealthy. On the opposite side of this when you finish the cycle with a oral, you stayed healthy all cycle till the final 4-6 weeks.

Same amount of drugs
Same length of cycle
Same gains will be made

But option 1 leaves your health markers shitty for months and option 2 you only Starr to get In the red zone the final weeks.

Put that all aside, the main reason I vote to hold off on SD is your gonna get a round of muscle memory gains without it.
Thanks for this! Being in my 30s now, I understand the risks and honestly was trying my best to justify getting the gains back as fast as possible… definitely helped to remind me that health is best. Will start back with solely test blast and then look into POSSIBLY adding a finisher to end of cycle depending on if gains plateau… DMZ, MSTEN, or Sdrol are my current options due to legality and custody risks/reasons.