Superdrol stacked with Epiandrosterone

insane

Awards
On second cycle of EPG Epilean Shred which contains Epiandrosterone, Armistane, and Epicatechin (myostatin inhibitor).
My results have been nothing short of impressive regardless fat loss while increasing strength, muscle hardness, and vascularity. Waist decreased approximately 2 inches. Body weight loss of 8 lbs. (over 10 weeks).
The dht (conversion from epiandro) gives a sense if well-being, aggression for the gym, (it’s proven effect on the CNS)and a dry, hard look. Plus there’s no conversion to E; in fact you get anti e from the epiandro & armistane.
I have many years experience w/ AAS & have actually gotten better results from this product than cutting & hardening gear. If I hadn’t experienced it myself, would’ve called bull **** on it.
I just got my hands on Methdrol (Superdrol)- Fusion Supplements. Planning on 20 mgs/day split into 2 doses.
My question is, Can i run the Superdrol w/ the Epilean? I realize SD is great as a standalone.
Ive been on TRT for 15 years so i have a nice Test base. Plus no need to use PCT for me since ive been shutdown since beginning TRT.
Thanks and sorry if i posted too much or incorrectly as im a newbie here

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Not going to lie, I read the title and I thought where the hell is your estrogen conversion? Then I kept reading........TRT.

I see no problem with stacking them if you want to. A lot of people will just suggest running the EPG after the Superdrol, for a few reasons, but it won't hurt the cycle and will likely add to it.

Fire away.

insane

Awards
Prior to beginning the Epi, i had been taking a small dose of adex w my trt. I do occasionally bloods to monitor my E & been able to dial it in to between to 25. Took a a lot of experimenting & patience to hit that sweet spot. Anyway, I temporarily dropped the adex while on Epilean. My joints initially felt dry- a little shoulder aching, but went away within few weeks.

insane

Awards
To be honest I’m not sure if Epicatechin (myostatin inhibitor) is bunk or not. Seems hokey to me. Didn’t buy EL for that portion of product.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re fine to stack them as toren already said. I wouldn’t say the epicatechin is bunk; keep in mind it’s a natural product, so results wont be too noticeable. What’s ur plans for cycle support? I’d recommend a good cycle support with an additional 500-1000mg of tudca when running the dimethyls or when stacking methyls.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^THIS^^^^
SD is really hard on the liver bro. I'd never run it without a healthy dose of TUDCA.

insane

Awards
Yes, will run TUDCA. Will need to order online as nobody carries it retail.
Back in the day, milk thistle was the gold standard but not anymore.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, will run TUDCA. Will need to order online as nobody carries it retail.
Back in the day, milk thistle was the gold standard but not anymore.
TUDCA is the bomb. Nothing compares for this purpose.

insane

Awards
I’ve researched same. Thanks for the input!

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
AS a superdrol fan I have to say... don't let anyone tell you NO. SD toxicity is overhyped but it will make you a beast. You will wish you had more
GET IT SON, IT WILL MAKE YOU A BEAST

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AS a superdrol fan I have to say... don't let anyone tell you NO. SD toxicity is overhyped but it will make you a beast. You will wish you had more
I'm a fan of SD as well. And it is also toxic as ****. Big gains are possible, and so is big liver damage.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people do over exaggerate the toxicity, but I’d rather not take the risks.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Some people do over exaggerate the toxicity, but I’d rather not take the risks.
Let me preface this by saying that diff ppl can process diff poisons more effectively. Diff ppl have diff level of liver function. And even though every Dr will argue with me, liver enzyme levels don't always show healthy/unhealthy liver function.

That said I have ran superdrol 3 times, It's by far my favorite oral that I have tried. Primarily because it makes you feel like you can run through a steel reinforced brick wall and then eat the wall for extra iron and minerals. My BW for all 3 runs had liver values right in the middle. 2 of the SD runs were 6 months long. 1 time during a 6 month run I stupidly raised my dose to 30mg for 2 weeks but sides started hurting me plus it was arrogant anyways.

But back to the fact that some ppl process diff poisons better than others. I may process SD better than most. I don't get really any sides from SD except the horrible lethargy but Test and and 6gr of Vite C take care of that. I'm even planning a Monster 5 month cycle were for the first 2 months I will be pulsing 20mg of SD e2d for 8 weeks along with tons of TUDKA and Now Liver Detox & Regenerate.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Let me preface this by saying that diff ppl can process diff poisons more effectively. Diff ppl have diff level of liver function. And even though every Dr will argue with me, liver enzyme levels don't always show healthy/unhealthy liver function.

That said I have ran superdrol 3 times, It's by far my favorite oral that I have tried. Primarily because it makes you feel like you can run through a steel reinforced brick wall and then eat the wall for extra iron and minerals. My BW for all 3 runs had liver values right in the middle. 2 of the SD runs were 6 months long. 1 time during a 6 month run I stupidly raised my dose to 30mg for 2 weeks but sides started hurting me plus it was arrogant anyways.

But back to the fact that some ppl process diff poisons better than others. I may process SD better than most. I don't get really any sides from SD except the horrible lethargy but Test and and 6gr of Vite C take care of that. I'm even planning a Monster 5 month cycle were for the first 2 months I will be pulsing 20mg of SD e2d for 8 weeks along with tons of TUDKA and Now Liver Detox & Regenerate.
You're right that everyone is different, but certain compounds call for cycle support more than others. Someone might be able to run cheque drops for 4 weeks and walk away fine with no cycle support.... but would you even risk it? To me, cycle support is cheap, legal, and side effect free, so it just makes sense.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
You're right that everyone is different, but certain compounds call for cycle support more than others. Someone might be able to run cheque drops for 4 weeks and walk away fine with no cycle support.... but would you even risk it? To me, cycle support is cheap, legal, and side effect free, so it just makes sense.
ABSOLUTELY cycle support is in the least mandatory and at most encouraged to go overboard with it, I certainly do. Most seasoned gear users will agree that for every 100$ spent on gear 300$ is spent on ancillaries. Because most gear heads will tell you it's not a 1 time thing and like it or not you will want to do more and more and you have to stay in great health to keep going.

insane

Awards
This may call for new thread but what has been everyone’s experience re libido on Superdrol?
The reason im wanting to restart epiandro is to keep libido from tanking on SD. Dht from epi is fantastic for libido. But if not necessary, would rather take longer break from it.
Just SD standalone.
Thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This may call for new thread but what has been everyone’s experience re libido on Superdrol?
The reason im wanting to restart epiandro is to keep libido from tanking on SD. Dht from epi is fantastic for libido. But if not necessary, would rather take longer break from it.
Just SD standalone.
Thoughts?
I'd run the epi with it, but I'm in for other opinions.

insane

Awards
According to my research, Superdrol (methyl masteron) is a DHT derivative.
My guess is, due to it being high anabolic but low androgenic, it doesn’t yield positive effects on libido.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But since im on trt, i have a good T base
LOL. Ok. Then I wouldn't run the Epi, unless you just want to. I used to run the original Dermacrine with SD, but a real Test base is even better.

insane

Awards
I have also used Dermacrine in past for the Pregnenolone & dhea that i lack being on trt. A lot of guys on trt also use hcg for many reasons but pregnenolone & dhea are couple of them for mood & well-being. Most Endos don’t understand this or refuse to think outside the box. Hormones are cascading. It’s not just about replacing T.
Only issue w/ hcg is it increases E. So need to have adex on hand. But it is well worth the trouble re feeling of well-being (i was ordering my own hcg for awhile).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have also used Dermacrine in past for the Pregnenolone & dhea that i lack being on trt. A lot of guys on trt also use hcg for many reasons but pregnenolone & dhea are couple of them for mood & well-being. Most Endos don’t understand this or refuse to think outside the box. Hormones are cascading. It’s not just about replacing T.
Yep. I haven't used the "new" Dermacrine, but I really liked the original.

insane

Awards
Wonder how long till they ban it. I mean they shouldn’t because it contains all naturally occurring hormones in body. But as you know, the FDA doesn’t like us to find alternatives to Rx’s- as they don’t profit. They try and bs us by saying they’re protecting us & doing it for our own good.
Absolute crap imo

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Just SD standalone.
Thoughts?
Superdrol is a DHT derivative also. It's just the king of DHT derivatives. I don't remember having a low labido but honestly everytime I'm on SD I am obsessed with working out, that's why I love it. It turns your body and mind into a beastly weight lifting machine. I don't know enough about epi to say if it boosts your labido but I have never heard of someone adding epi just to counter low labido. what is your dose plan?

insane

Awards
Im doing 20 mgs/day SD. Will keep that dose whole cycle. Im 10 days in. Body weight up 5 lbs. Strength up too. Can’t wait till im farther along.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Im doing 20 mgs/day SD. Im 10 days in. Body weight up 5 lbs. Strength up too. Can’t wait till im farther along
Have you ran SD before? If not have you done all your research to combat sides? If not I'm here to help I love SD but it comes with sides that can stop some ppl

insane

Awards
Yes, i ran SD when it first came out- 2008?
For liver support, Im running TUDCA. Will pick up taurine if issues w/ back pumps. So far, no problem but like I said im only 10 days in. Have i covered everything? Btw, I appreciate you offering to help! Thanks!

insane

Awards
Really notice recovery/rest between sets is so much shorter now. Awesome. Cant wait for even better results as i progress further in cycle

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Yes, i ran SD when it first came out- 2008?
For liver support, Im running TUDCA. Will pick up taurine if issues w/ back pumps. So far, no problem but like I said im only 10 days in. Have i covered everything? Btw, I appreciate you offering to help! Thanks!
So as I mentioned some ppl might think I go extreme with SD use but I also believe that the healthier your entire body is the better your gains are and will keep so for 20mg and up I take alot of diff things in tiny doses but these are good things for any cycle:

Lethargy- 6gr Vite C [ biggest secret most ppl don't know and I always get lethargy]
Hepatoxicity- Arimacare Pro [ 200mg TUDKA, 1200mg NAC, and tons more that you need. I feel it's a must have especially for the $]
Now liver detox and regenerate [has many things that Arim Pro is missing and also includes kidney help]
Lipid health- Now red yeast rice with CoQ-10 and milk thistle [optional cuz Arim Pro has all this]
Heart and vascular- Now Hawthornberry and garlic and cayenne
Pain Pumps, Cramps, Energy- Taurine and L-tyrosine
Kidney and Diuretic- Cranberry extract or pure cranberry juice [ NOT THE COCKTAIL]

some of these are mandatory, some optional, and some will just make your cycle more enjoyable. go ahead and ask away

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Really notice recovery/rest between sets is so much shorter now. Awesome. Cant wait for even better results as i progress further in cycle
You will get bigger stronger faster as you go on. In fact it's very hard to stop SD as long as your controlling your sides. I don't want to chew your ear off but if you want to know how I gained 28lbs in 6 weeks on a Superdrol cycle I'll tell you all my tips.

insane

Awards
You will get bigger stronger faster as you go on. In fact it's very hard to stop SD as long as your controlling your sides. I don't want to chew your ear off but if you want to know how I gained 28lbs in 6 weeks on a Superdrol cycle I'll tell you all my tips.
Damn! 28 lbs. On what dose?
Was it all clean/lean weight? I realize it “should” be since SD isn’t suppose to aromatize to E at all. Did you lose bf or maintain?Your strength had to have gone through the roof. Do tell

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
How's the hair loss on SD? I know it's a DHT derivative, but I've heard the shedding isn't too bad.

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Damn! 28 lbs. On what dose?
Was it all clean/lean weight? I realize it “should” be since SD isn’t suppose to aromatize to E at all. Did you lose bf or maintain?Your strength had to have gone through the roof. Do tell
So this is no BS. It was all clean gains in fact I either lost fat or just so much muscle made my skin tight. I really did my work, I think every thing even small stuff helped me. Before Arim Pro I took all those listed supps to stay very healthy. I was on 8000 cals a day and I remember being so full and still hungry, thats how much my body needed. I took 2 serv NO-xplode PWO, 2gr Gaurana, 1gr L-glutamine, 1gr L-arganine, 1gr L-citraline, 500mg Creapure Creatine, 400mg Taurine, before every WO. 6gr Vite C through the day. I know the amount of most amino acids were overkill but it was cheap and in the end it worked.

I took 20mg Superdrol w 1 scoop peanut butter 1.5 hours before WO. on rest days 10mg at 10AM and 10mg at 8pm always on as much of empty stomach as possible and always 1 scoop peanut butter. on week 3 and 4 I took 10mg SD at 10AM and 20mg 1.5 hour w Pbutter before WO
I worked out for 3 hours Mon-Fri I did a lot of super sets and kept rest to a minimum about 3 min. I always kept a cold towel around my neck or I would almost pass out from the heat I produced. I also had to take Beta blockers to keep BP down and still had a few nose bleeds during heavy lifts. I believe that superdrol is so powerful that it keeps your body immune to over training. I mixed up my WO every 2 weeks but not much mostly Day 1chest and bicepts,Day 2 back and triceps,Day 3 legs and shoulders,Day 4 chest and triceps,Day 5 back and biceps and I did core ed during longer rests. Then after 3 hours I did pool sprints for half hour mainly to cool down but also to keep my endurance up [ 3 hours of low rest hard WO is very hard to maintain energy levels] My strength was off the chart I did EZ curls with 140lbs on a 25lbs bar, it looked unreal. I did that for lil over 6 weeks cuz like I said it's hard to stop SD. My only side was lethargy but Vite C and few supps took care of that. Then I had 6 week PCT Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/12.5 and kept 20-22 lbs cuz this was before there was good natty T boosters, otherwise I might have kept it all since I kept up on the 3 hour WO even though it was hell without SD.
How's the hair loss on SD? I know it's a DHT derivative, but I've heard the shedding isn't too bad.
I didn't have any hair loss on SD when I was 26...but baldness runs in my family so eventually I lost some hair.

insane

Awards
So this is no BS. It was all clean gains in fact I either lost fat or just so much muscle made my skin tight. I really did my work, I think every thing even small stuff helped me. Before Arim Pro I took all those listed supps to stay very healthy. I was on 8000 cals a day and I remember being so full and still hungry, thats how much my body needed. I took 2 serv NO-xplode PWO, 2gr Gaurana, 1gr L-glutamine, 1gr L-arganine, 1gr L-citraline, 500mg Creapure Creatine, 400mg Taurine, before every WO. 6gr Vite C through the day. I know the amount of most amino acids were overkill but it was cheap and in the end it worked.

I took 20mg Superdrol w 1 scoop peanut butter 1.5 hours before WO. on rest days 10mg at 10AM and 10mg at 8pm always on as much of empty stomach as possible and always 1 scoop peanut butter. on week 3 and 4 I took 10mg SD at 10AM and 20mg 1.5 hour w Pbutter before WO
I worked out for 3 hours Mon-Fri I did a lot of super sets and kept rest to a minimum about 3 min. I always kept a cold towel around my neck or I would almost pass out from the heat I produced. I also had to take Beta blockers to keep BP down and still had a few nose bleeds during heavy lifts. I believe that superdrol is so powerful that it keeps your body immune to over training. I mixed up my WO every 2 weeks but not much mostly Day 1chest and bicepts,Day 2 back and triceps,Day 3 legs and shoulders,Day 4 chest and triceps,Day 5 back and biceps and I did core ed during longer rests. Then after 3 hours I did pool sprints for half hour mainly to cool down but also to keep my endurance up [ 3 hours of low rest hard WO is very hard to maintain energy levels] My strength was off the chart I did EZ curls with 140lbs on a 25lbs bar, it looked unreal. I did that for lil over 6 weeks cuz like I said it's hard to stop SD. My only side was lethargy but Vite C and few supps took care of that. Then I had 6 week PCT Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/12.5 and kept 20-22 lbs cuz this was before there was good natty T boosters, otherwise I might have kept it all since I kept up on the 3 hour WO even though it was hell without SD.

Did you take measurements before and after? Chest, arms, etc.
Did your waist change? - pants fit different.
8K calories/day? That’s crazy.
So does the fat from the peanut butter increase absorption of the SD?
Lastly, how much did your big lifts increase ie bench, squats, deads? You mentioned curls- impressive weight but don’t know what you were lifting pre- SD

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Did you take measurements before and after? Chest, arms, etc.
Did your waist change? - pants fit different.
8K calories/day? That’s crazy.
So does the fat from the peanut butter increase absorption of the SD?
Lastly, how much did your big lifts increase ie bench, squats, deads? You mentioned curls- impressive weight but don’t know what you were lifting pre- SD[/QUOTE]

I didn't take any measurements. I was just getting into actual logging WO and keeping track of things but not everything. Plus I didn't expect that increase. My lifts increased a lot. keep in mind this was long time ago but curl went from 70+25 bar to 140 plus bar and that was just crazy, looked like I was curling an axle from a train, squats went up about another 260 45* leg press went up way too much, same with calve raises but my calves didn't grow [ genetics], bench went up another 130, I don't do heavy deads but these were all rep numbers, I never maxed out. My arms got huge but just bulky and my shoulders were the same, my chest is naturally big but the upper part really filled out and it got wider, my thighs were the same lots of bulk especially upper thigh but I did get some good definition and separation on my lower quads . I had to buy new jeans for the thighs, waist was lil bigger but my cargo pants and stuff still fit, and new button up shirts but lots of clothes were baggy enough to be comfortable.

At the time there were all these new powerful oral steroids. I mean tons, now we just remember the best ones but there were so many new oral "PH" steroids it was insane and ppl were blown away how powerful an OTC "PH" could be. Up til then most ppl were only used to Dbol and Winstrol. So there was all sorts of discussions of how to make them more absorbable, there were even steroid clones that had extra chems claiming to enhance absorption, ppl emptied the caps and snorted them, tons of weird stuff. I had a good knowledge of how vits, food, drugs ect, get absorbed in the GI tract and a decent knowledge how steroids bond and and what they are made of so I just came up with...you want to take it on an empty stomach [most drugs are best absorbed this way] but steroids bond to fat so I figured to either take them with a scoop of peanut butter or a shot of olive oil, and it seemed to work. I still do it even though I have zero science to back it up. But in the end if you look at the routine I was doing I would say that the SD made the speed of growth possible but the work I put in made the difference. I was training like Mr. Olympia but on an oral only cycle.

insane

Awards
130 bench increase. That’s huge.
How old are you? On TRT? If not, do you know your T values?
Using any PH’s now?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
130 bench increase. That’s huge.
How old are you? On TRT? If not, do you know your T values?
Using any PH’s now?
I', 33, and use both IM and oral AAS. My last natty T level was 880

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Test Cyp? Dose?
What aas? Dose?

Awesome natty T- 880. You’re obviously doing PCT perfectly.
I'm on a cruise of 200mg/week just to bring my T up to 1200 all the time so I can gain/keep muscle while I shed weight.

I have done many AAS at diff doses. I have always had a stockpile so I let my body/training choose the compound/dose rather than most ppl just do whatever they can get or the most they can get. I really adhere to the modo of use the least amount of gear to get the most results possible IE it took 1 oral to get insane gains with the right training. And because my life has not allowed my to train like I would like to [like this SD cycle] most of my cycles have been Test 450-550 and a good oral. When I can train really hard I like the steroid triangle of Test, DHT, Nandro. So even if I'm not going super hardcore I'll do Test 300mg/Deca 250mg/ and EQ 300mg or a DHT oral [most are] like Epi

insane

Awards
I'm on a cruise of 200mg/week just to bring my T up to 1200 all the time so I can gain/keep muscle while I shed weight.

I have done many AAS at diff doses. I have always had a stockpile so I let my body/training choose the compound/dose rather than most ppl just do whatever they can get or the most they can get. I really adhere to the modo of use the least amount of gear to get the most results possible IE it took 1 oral to get insane gains with the right training. And because my life has not allowed my to train like I would like to [like this SD cycle] most of my cycles have been Test 450-550 and a good oral. When I can train really hard I like the steroid triangle of Test, DHT, Nandro. So even if I'm not going super hardcore I'll do Test 300mg/Deca 250mg/ and EQ 300mg or a DHT oral [most are] like Epi
Tren is my all time favorite aas. Best of both worlds- size, strength, fat loss.
Only downside is endurance/cardio tanks. But when i did MMA, i avoided Tren because i’d gas out quickly

insane

Awards
You use adex on your 200 mg cruise?
If so, how much?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Tren is my all time favorite aas. Best of both worlds- size, strength, fat loss.
Only downside is endurance/cardio tanks. But when i did MMA, i avoided Tren because i’d gas out quickly
Everyone loves Tren, me included. I use an inhaler while training, cardarine also helps tremendously. I know a few ppl that take Tren 600-800mg with a Test base as their always and only cycle [they just don't get much sides from it] I'm a naturally aggro guy so the mood and mental shift is my biggest problem with Tren . I think its too unhealthy for 24/7 cuz it is hard on multiple organs. Also NPP/Deca can be a close second when used properly, and it's not the poison that Tren is

You use adex on your 200 mg cruise?
If so, how much?
I get away with using OL eliminate ed. I don't even think I need it but I don't want high estro. But last BW both free E and TE was extremely low so maybe it's more potent than ppl give it credit

insane

Awards
Fritzfury,
Feel very fatigued. Recovering from a cold but it might be from the SD. Suggestions to alleviate fatigue/lethargy?
Btw, don’t you get diarrhea from the 6g vit C?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gained 28lbs in 6 weeks on a Superdrol cycle I'll tell you all my tips.
28lbs in 6 weeks is insane and damn impressive!
What Test/DHT bases have you used in the past to combat lethargy and libido crash?
Also, as it's a dry PH did you ever get any joint issues?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
28lbs in 6 weeks is insane and damn impressive!
What Test/DHT bases have you used in the past to combat lethargy and libido crash?
Also, as it's a dry PH did you ever get any joint issues?
On that cycle it was SD only on later cycles I used it as my DHT add on NPP and Test on 1 and just Test on another.
I never got any real sides except horrible lethargy, but if you go to steroids.com/forum and under supplements there is a whole workup on SD.
I pretty much fallowed that and never had any problems I couldn't deal with.
Since I never really got bad sides and my liver enzymes were always norm, I have wondered if I could up dose or run for longer???
I would have BW done at 4 weeks if I did. But back when 'PH's first hit the counter and no real knowledge, guys were doing 40mg SD for 8-12 weeks,
And there were a few PH made by black china labs that were 20mg SD/ 20mg Halo/ 20mg Epi all in 1 cap.
Crazy sh1t went down and I'm sure it fukked up alot of ppl using OTC PHs without knowledge
Not sure how healthy they stayed lol