Superdrol pulse while on Anabeta elite/Mtest

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if i pulse 5mg of Superdrol for the first 3 weeks while on Anabeta Elite/Mtest for 8 weeks would work out?

Or would the natural supps be pointless and just pulse sdrol alone?

Obviously im trying to avoid as much sides as possible from using PH's.

I would also run PCT after week 3.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you’re going to run a PCT why not just cycle the Superdrol for a few weeks and use those supplements in PCT?

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
If you’re going to run a PCT why not just cycle the Superdrol for a few weeks and use those supplements in PCT?
Im trying to keep sides such as BP and Cholesterol at a minimum. If i wasnt concern id just use the sdrol to kickstart a 12 weeks test cycle :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im trying to keep sides such as BP and Cholesterol at a minimum. If i wasnt concern id just use the sdrol to kickstart a 12 weeks test cycle :)
Unless your on a cycle of test and or more I think pulsing orals is stupid

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is what a healthy diet and cycle supports are for.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Please dont waste your breath if you do not agree with pulsing. Your not contributing with my question

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
To avoid going off track - Simple question.

Would the natural supps be pointless and just pulse sdrol alone?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
To avoid going off track - Simple question.

Would the natural supps be pointless and just pulse sdrol alone?
I dont know, the anabeta might help with apetite/hunger something SD is know to lower.
And Mtest has some good stuff in it, adaptogens that will be good, No supp will help you if you are trying to avoid shutdown, you own test production will lower instantly When SD is in your system Even if taking clomid and nolva you will supress your own T and a pct is needed after the cycle!
So if you like using the supps try it but understand that it will not lower the need for a real pct

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Why you so worried about BP and cholesterol? If you’re healthy it can easily be reversed when you cycle off :) chronic high levels are where the issues lie.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, the anabeta might help with apetite/hunger something SD is know to lower.
And Mtest has some good stuff in it, adaptogens that will be good, No supp will help you if you are trying to avoid shutdown, you own test production will lower instantly When SD is in your system Even if taking clomid and nolva you will supress your own T and a pct is needed after the cycle!
So if you like using the supps try it but understand that it will not lower the need for a real pct
Cool I understand. So the AE might help with apetite/ hunger, I wonder if AE would contribute any anabolic effects while on SD. My concern with shut down is minimal because of PCT.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Why you so worried about BP and cholesterol? If you’re healthy it can easily be reversed when you cycle off :) chronic high levels are where the issues lie.
:) trying to avoid this being the main point of topic.

So 3 weeks while pulsing SD, plus maybe 8 weeks till BP and Cholesterol levels to reverse (from what ive read with peoples experiences with normal cycling methods - blood work). Am I healthy enough to handle that? I'm hoping there would be less concern with pulsing? I'm guessing there is only one way to find out.

I just wanted to know if the AE would be useless while on a SD pulse. If I actually go threw with this id prolly lean more towards 1AD.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if the natural supplements would be 100% useless. I personally wouldn't expect much from it. I know I ran a 10mg S drol cycle for 6 weeks a few years back with cycle support, krill oil, garlic,tumeric and COq10 and bloodwork only showed a little effect on lipids and blood pressure was no issue through the cycle. So at 5mg for me I doubt I would have any negative effects with lipids. Everyone is different though.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
It's kind of a silly question. You're not going to get the gains from SD without the sides. Have you noticed that the orals that provide the best gains have the worst sides? That's not a coincidence.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if the natural supplements would be 100% useless. I personally wouldn't expect much from it. I know I ran a 10mg S drol cycle for 6 weeks a few years back with cycle support, krill oil, garlic,tumeric and COq10 and bloodwork only showed a little effect on lipids and blood pressure was no issue through the cycle. So at 5mg for me I doubt I would have any negative effects with lipids. Everyone is different though.
That's good news :)

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
It's kind of a silly question. You're not going to get the gains from SD without the sides. Have you noticed that the orals that provide the best gains have the worst sides? That's not a coincidence.
Yea doooood ur guna get sides man

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
5mg is still gonna do marks on your cholesterol and lipids. Only blood work will show how different from 10 or 20mg. Either way it’s still gonna suppress you.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
5mg is still gonna do marks on your cholesterol and lipids. Only blood work will show how different from 10 or 20mg. Either way it’s still gonna suppress you.
I believe he was saying his blood work showed a little effect on lipids and blood pressure. Suppression wasn't the concern.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say the ABE and M-Test would be better off being used at a later time imo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jhughes4 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 22
mersberg 35 and Older 80