Superdrol info..

linznmike1305

Awards
I was takin M1T's for a while wit out stoppin now i got a mild case a gyno an started taking arrimidex is 20 pills enough? i heard alota good things bout superdrol does it mess wit ur estrogen levels ? what can i take to put a lil more size on wit out messin wit my S levels and makin my gyno worse??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that you focus upon addressing your gyno issue before taking any other anabolics (just my opinion). While you're doing that, please take the opportunity to use the search feature at AnabolicMinds to read the myriad threads answering the very questions you have just asked. :)

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
How long were you taking m1t for? Time and dossage?
Instead of just buying some random pills and not knowing how they will affect you, it's time to do some research. Have you heard of PCT? Remember Knowledge is power. :study:

I was takin M1T's for a while wit out stoppin now i got a mild case a gyno an started taking arrimidex is 20 pills enough? i heard alota good things bout superdrol does it mess wit ur estrogen levels ? what can i take to put a lil more size on wit out messin wit my S levels and makin my gyno worse??

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
::music in background::

Snap yo Fangers, and say yeah. You can do it all by yo-self, let me see you do it ----> :gotsearch: