Superdrol/Epistane(Havoc) Bridge

jquanda

Awards
Superdrol/Epistane(Havoc) Bridge

Just looking to get some critiques on my upcoming cycle. I have ran Hdrol and SD solo in the past and now looking to do this bridge. I'm 5'11" 180 lbs about 12-14% body fat(the electronic one is always within this range). I'm looking for more of a recomp from this cycle so i'll keep my calories about 4-500 above maintenance on workout days and at or slightly below on off days. Will try to do cardio 3-5 times a week depending on pumps I get from this. Main purpose of this bridge is to solidify and maintain as much of the SD gains as possible. Last year when I rean SD solo it was a 10/15/20/20 and gained about 15 lbs which put me at 185. Post cycle I was hovering aroud 180-183 so I'd say I kept a pretty good amount.

Goals of this cycle is mainly go gain as much strength as possible while leaning/recomping a bit. My cycle layout is as follows:
Cycle:
SD: 20/20/20
Epi: 0/ 0/ 20/30/30/40
AMS 4-AD 2 every day but might up as needed.
Supports:
Cycle Assist 8 caps a day
Fish oil
Multi
Taurine as needed

PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase: 0/ 0/ 2- till empty bottle
Test Powder: 2 scoops/day
creatine 5g/day
Versa-1: not really sure if i wanna run this during pct or just wait till after. suggestions welcome.

Using the AMS 4-ad as a "test base" for this cycle to combat lethargy seeing as that was the worst side effect i experienced from SD.

I'll be preloading hawthorn berry and milk thistle 10 days prior to starting and will be running Cycle Assist at 8 caps a day throughout the duration of the cycle. All supports will be run for duration of cycle. Any suggestions welcome. Please do not flame

Deisel

Awards
After a few cycles of SD I actually went 30 to 40 a day and saw phenominal results