Votes: 16 16.7%
  • improper diet/pct, kept 100% of gains

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • proper diet/pct, kept 100% of gains

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters

nattyHST

Awards
sd has been around long enough now where we should be able to do a poll on how people kept their gains post pct. i am hesitant to run a cycle of sd, as i am scared most gains will be lost w/ only a 3 week cycle.

PLEASE ONLY ANSWER IF YOU ARE 1 MONTH+ PAST PCT.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I have been off since March, and I have kept 10 of the 13lbs that I gained, But I have been trying to lose some of it, because I ate improper, and it went to my love handles, But over all, I added size, and I still have it. The stuff has amazing results, and so far so good.. Only prob for me was a slite case of what I thought was gyno ( Sore itch nips ) But my nolva took care of it..

nattyHST

Awards
stinger, any idea on bf % before and after?

surely there must be more that can vote on this w/ how many have run sd cycles on this forum. vote up fellas!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat stayed the same. Kept @10lbs of the 16 that I gained.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I probablly kept 65% of the weight but that's because I do alot of cardio and cut weight when not on cycle but I have kept 90-100% of the strength gains I get while on drol

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
No, Not sure what it was.. I am 5ft 10 or 11" tall, and I weigh 170.. I just got some cheese on my obliques, but that was my fault.. I will be starting my next cycle very soon, So hopefully I will gain another 10lbs or so, and this time, I will be eatting alot cleaner.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
kept none of it both times. but i was boxing a lot at the time. when i did pheraplex, i stopped boxing cuz of an injury, and only did weights, and i kept everything on the pheraplex. body composition looks better while on pheraplex too. with superdrol, had this "smooth" look.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
I did my first superdrol cycle (was actually my first cycle ever) in Jan 06 and I went from 176 to 190 and gained another 2lbs into post cycle therapy.

I am now down to 186 but my strength hasn't dropped much at all. I would have probably kept more but I got sick for a week after post cycle therapy ended and then had to go on a businesses trip for a week and there was no gym where I was staying. I also didn't get enough calories those 2 weeks and that's when I lost the majority of the weight. Hope this helps.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
business trip? did they provide meal allowance? lots of lobster is the only way to go on those trips. bwaahahahaaa. ohhhh. beautiful, beautiful lobster.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
business trip? did they provide meal allowance? lots of lobster is the only way to go on those trips. bwaahahahaaa. ohhhh. beautiful, beautiful lobster.
Ha nice one phasar. Being from Nova Scotia Canada and living in a small fishing community I am pretty picky with my Lobster - so no lobster on the trip :) I get plenty of lobster from my father in law though.

I ate a good breakfast, lot's of boneless chicken, steak & rice for dinner but had hugh gaps of 6-8 hrs in between meals b/c my boss is a slave driver. 2 days of travel I had less than 1000 cals each day.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Ha nice one phasar. Being from Nova Scotia Canada and living in a small fishing community I am pretty picky with my Lobster - so no lobster on the trip :) I get plenty of lobster from my father in law though.

I ate a good breakfast, lot's of boneless chicken, steak & rice for dinner but had hugh gaps of 6-8 hrs in between meals b/c my boss is a slave driver. 2 days of travel I had less than 1000 cals each day.
less than 1000 a day? now that's just plain unrealistic.

but at least you've got lobster again back home. beautiful beautiful big rich tasting lobster with big thick claws. how big are the lobsters in your area? end to end i mean.

mnickerson

mnickerson

Board Supporter
Awards
less than 1000 a day? now that's just plain unrealistic.

but at least you've got lobster again back home. beautiful beautiful big rich tasting lobster with big thick claws. how big are the lobsters in your area? end to end i mean.
Lobsters are anywhere from about 8" to 3' The average lobster weighs 1.25 lbs but I have seen some go up to 20.00+ lbs.

I will PM you a link to a 22.5 lb lobster. Shelling that bad boy would take forever.

ohno

Awards
Gained 10... lost 10. But I freaked out during PCT because my body fat had gone into the double digits while I was on SD so I jacked the cardio way up and cut the calories way down and lost all of the size -- so my bad. I've kept the strength though.

I'm just getting ready to start a Halodrol cycle (June 1) and am going to do any cutting slowly and after PCT.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
did 3 weeks of PP 20mg, 3 weeks of SD 20 mg. Gained 9 pounds of lean mass. Kept it all. Best cycle to date. Including my 16 week Test E cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
when i started it with my cycle it held good while on test but when i ended my cycle of test it only gave me strength that i lost as soon as i stopped taking it

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
lost it. I got up to 232lbs then during a shoulder lift something didnt feel right. After a few weeks of pain I went to the doc and learned I had a torn teres minor (not through tear) and rotators were torn to. So I stopped eating 4k a day, didnt give a flying f anymore, dropped 32lbs for my cut and spent 9 months working my shoulder back. Bench went from 300x5 to a 225x4 (did sd in feb 06). Its ok though shoulders is about 85% now and bench is up to 315x4:dance:

Got 5 bottles of sd left, question is do I dare test my shoulder again

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
incorporating powerFull into my pct this time really made a difference after my last pp/zol cycle

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Its been about 5 weeks since I stopped, ran it for 2.5 weeks, pct included tor citrate, Retain and liver and blood pressure supps... kept all my strength, and only lost maybe 1 or 2 lbs of lbm... my body fat stayed the same throughout. I screwed things up a bit pct because I forgot that tor citrate in liquid form has less mg per ml than the tab form...:rant: Also, I ran 5 weeks of high dose m4ohn before, then straight into Superdrol... so nuts are ALMOST back up to par, but not quite:( But sex drive, strength and intensity is still top notch. I give it a 9 out of 10:)

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
kept all my weight. was the easiest pct to date. felt like **** the entire cycle. probably will never run again. the thing i like most about sd is that you continue to gain in PCT.

Luke667

Awards
kept all my weight. was the easiest post cycle therapy to date. felt like **** the entire cycle. probably will never run again. the thing i like most about superdrol is that you continue to gain in PCT.

What pct did you do?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
retain,trib, nolva, cee, and nitrix. i also switch from 2 on 1 off routine to 1 on 1off.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
what is superdrol how come i haven't heard of it is it another form of anadrol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
this guy isn't serious is he?? i hurt my shoulder after my cycle during my first week of post cycle. so i had to take off a couple of weeks which really was crappy. just started last week again and strength is slowly coming back up. lost about 5 pounds. bummer

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Iv got 5 bottles of sd next to me, 60 60 60 90 90, Love to hit up another cycle. Would prob end up being a sweet cut, but how long that cut would last i dunno!