superdrol + dhea pulse

amethyst

Awards
what do you think of pulseing sd 10mg eod and 50mg dhea ed, I know dhea increases chance at hair loss from dht, but would be better than chance at gyno from pulseing sd even at a low dose for 6weeks,not sure but it seems like dhea would help on estro rebound on off days by keeping hormones in balance, plus it keeps libido up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
how about you quit trying to cheat reality and run the compound every day for 4 weeks.

if im going to pulse, i would just rather not run anything, or use a topical ai, ridiculous. why use steroids if you aren't going to use them properly.

and if you want to use dhea, you'll have to dose it a minimum of 100mg every 4-5 hours, with 200mg being optimal.

50mg orally once per day is pointless and stupid, and pulsing dhea is even dumber.

this is all my opinion of course.

dhea wouldn't help with estrogen rebound, not sure where you are getting these ideas from, but you'll have an increased amount of aromatase, which will lead to an increase in estrogen. adding in more aromatizable compounds will only open the door for the possibility of more test or andro to aromatize into estrogen.

if you want estrogen control, get experience at using an ai at a dose that allows you to control your estrogen.