Superdrol Cycle-Feedback wanted please

boz8029

Awards
What’s going on guys?! I am about to start my next cycle on the 14th but I have a couple questions. I would also appreciate any feedback as well. I am going to run SD for 6 weeks at 10mgs a day. Below is the cycle. I have run other compounds but this is my first SD run. Thanks for the help.

-Is it beneficial to tick up the dosage in the last 2 weeks or so to 20mgs or just stick with the 10 all the way?
-Is Clomid, Nolva or Torem better for SD?

-On-cycle
SD- 10mgs x 6wks
Androenhance(left from my last cycle)
Liv.52
AI Cycle Support
Toco-8
Mulit-V, Fish oil, ZMA

-PCT
SERM(see above question)
Recyle
D-pol
Organ Shield

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me.

Everyone has their own opinions on which SERM is better. Nolva is the most popular. Clomid gets a lot of love around here. Torem is fairly new but is supposedly better than the others. I've used all three. I had better recovery on the Torem. What have you used in the past? Could always try something different until you've tried them all, then go back to the one your body responded to best.

Upping to 20mg in the last 2 weeks depends on your goals. That's the harshest of oral steroids. 6 weeks at 10mg would be fine. However, depending on how your body reacts, you may not want to up it. On the other hand, you could be one of the people that can handle 30mg with no sides. In short. Keep it as an option, but listen to your body.

boz8029

Awards
Thank you! I have only ever used Nolva so I was leaning another direction. Torem does sound like it works quickly and I haven't read anything negative about it yet. I will most likely stick with the 10mg unless for some weird reason I get nothing from it, doubt that will happen. Thanks again bro.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
negative about torem coming up
- its the most bunked product of the three. better know your source if you go with torem

im a clomid lover btw. only thing id add is inhibit-p as a precaution. sd does all sorts of fuked up things to your hormones, including spikes in prolactin

boz8029

Awards
I have some inhibit-p so I could add it in my PCT. Is it really bunk that often? The doses below are what I think I should use, please correct if wrong. Also should I start the Recycle in week 3 of the PCT or start all items together. I wanted to try to prevent rebound. Thanks.

Nolva40/40/20/20
Clomid50/50/25/25
Torem90/60/30/30

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I have some inhibit-p so I could add it in my PCT. Is it really bunk that often? The doses below are what I think I should use, please correct if wrong. Also should I start the Recycle in week 3 of the PCT or start all items together. I wanted to try to prevent rebound. Thanks.

Nolva40/40/20/20
Clomid50/50/25/25
Torem90/60/30/30
doses are good.
inhibit p either low dose on cycle or during pct.
and its not so much of an issue now that its getting more and more popular. just check your source for legitiacy like you should with every research chem product

probly could do both with recycle. id just go standard erase dose with it since you have daa and a serm

Neoamerican

Awards
30mg sd 30 days believe me you lower the dose:)

Use sd to kick start a test e cycle and then finish with sd also. This compound is that good

Run supports and 50 mg clomid for 30 days. Maby add daa to the clomid.
I have kids so my pct works:)! Even for long test e tren e cycles

Neoamerican

Awards
No bs when I first tried sd I was 21 and ran for a long time:( being a kid. I didn't know what it was but I loved the 100 lb increase in bench. And goin from 180 to 220 in 2 months. I thought that was normal. Lol hindsight . But now I just run the oil. Sd was great tho

boz8029

Awards
Thanks Neo, I might just run Clomid for PCT just to be safe. I can't be 100% sure that my site is credible so I'll go with the more common one. I appreciate the feedback and knowledge.

boz8029

Awards
I have been looking at my schedule and I'm going to have to lift at night around 7-8. Is that going to cause an issue with me sleeping since I'll be taking it before the gym?