SUPERDROL CYCLE.. does this look solid?

Xx Beastmode

Awards
Sup boyz.. gettin ready to run my superdrol cycle starting my loading phase on monday just making sure everything looks good..
ok so i have 2 AI cycle support s but they dont have ryr in there, so should i pick some up to pre load with or would just pre loading with the cycle support be good enough.??

i got my tax return so i had some extra cash lol

supps on hand:

orange triad multi v - everyday
fish, flax,borage oil - everyday
Tribestan - PCT
ZMA - CYCLE AND PCT
DHEA - NOT SURE HOW TO USE ?????
DAA (300 grams) - PCT
Humanofort (4 bottles) -CYCLE AND PCT
Erase - PCT
endosurge -PCT
Powerfull by usp labs - PCT
jack3d (2 bottles)- I LOVE THIS STUFF I NEED IT LOL NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE OK WHILE "ON" THO BC OF BP??
taurine(500 grams) - CYCLE
beta alanine (500 grams)-PRELOAD CYCLE AND PCT
creatine mono (500 grams)-PRELOAD CYCLE AND PCT
AI cycle support (2 bottles) -PRELOAD CYCLE AND PCT

PRELOAD

1 week cycle support

ON CYCLE
do 10/20/20 supderdrol

pct 40/30/20/10 nolva
0/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 2/1 erase
+endosurge DAA zma humanofort powerfull and ill throw the tribestan in if libibo down

any and all input is helpful thanks. just thought i would run it by the guys on anabolic minds before i get started..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was what came to mind when reading your post: "WAT?"

You have a ton of irrelevant stuff listed. If you're asking about a SD cycle, keep it simple. 3 weeks is pretty short for SD, and 10mg is low. I hope this isn't your first PH cycle, because i'd start with something else personally. PCT should be 3-4 weeks of Nolva dosed at 20mg daily. Maybe 10mg for the last week.

As far as everything else, i don't know where to begin.

ZMA - ok i guess if you need it for sleep issues. Otherwise, waste of money.
DHEA - uh probably useless, unless you get a good source and dose correctly. Could be useful for some test production on cycle, but 3 weeks of SD is a breeze.
DAA - 3g daily during PCT. Run 4-6 weeks.
Humanofort - do whatever with it.
Erase - Probably not needed
Endosurge - Probably not needed
Powerfull - Probably not needed
Pre-Workout - Use as needed
Taurine - Dose 6g daily
Beta Alanine - takes 6 weeks or so to saturate, so irrelevant at this point. 3-6g daily.
Creatine - Should be taking this indefinitely. 3g daily
Cycle Support - Use as directed. But not needed really for 3 low dose weeks of SD

Next time, do more research so i don't have to make posts like this :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh, my only major point of contention is that cycle support should be used on any SD cycle, its a harsh harsh substance IMHO.

ManBeast

Xx Beastmode

Awards
yes this is my first cycle but i have been thinking about it this time of year for the last two years.. i know everyone says not superdrol first time but im taking the plunge in the aas world so might as well and i dont really want to enjoy it im just trying to put on some freaky big size im about peaked out naturally i just wanted to break thru that natural wall and maintain it..strength gains are most important to me that why i was attarcted to superdrol and i have been plateud for a while now.. ive tried everything but AAS but im the most ready ive evr been. i know superdrol is super harsh (just open the bottle up and smell it lol)i only want to this cycle and be done for at least a year i dont wanna keep cycling just maybe once a year.. so few questions that havent been answered

i have AI cycle support without red yeast rice and im about to start preloading on monday so should i hit up wally world and pick up RYR and would i need to get cq10 or whatever too? or wil cycle support alone be ok? anything else i need for my liver
and is there anything else im missing..
and since this my first time taking nolva would i have to dose it at 40/30/20/10 or would less be fine
and my superdrol is super nova from complete nutrition lol i know dont say it but it was free so whatever this is what is on the back
2a-17a-dimethyl-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
i have the real nolva pill still in the prescrition bottle lol
when i bump the superdrol up to 20 could i take one in morning and one at night or both in the morning bc i work out after breakfast?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is more of an Anabolic (size) and not nearly as androgenic (strength) oriented as many other compounds out there.

ManBeast

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
why not save the sdrol for later and run some hdrol or epi? you will get great gains from either. if this is your first cycle i'd start with something tamer. after sdrol where do you go?, unless you can get real gear. i've ran 6 or 7 cycles and i haven't touched sdrol and won't. not worth it to me.

Xx Beastmode

Awards
why not save the sdrol for later and run some hdrol or epi? you will get great gains from either. if this is your first cycle i'd start with something tamer. after sdrol where do you go?, unless you can get real gear. i've ran 6 or 7 cycles and i haven't touched sdrol and won't. not worth it to me.
i dont want to cycle h drol for 6 weeks rather just cycle super for 3 and be done with roids im already almost the look i want just want to break thru that wall between natural and unnatural i think i will have the look i want..
i want dry strength gains, i know super will give me huge gains i wanna focus on legs a lot and have them catch up to my upper body

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Problem with super is a lot of the gains aren't lean/dry, and they are hard to keep because they come on so fast the body doesn't have time to adapt to carrying them around, and then you hit PCT and your test is rock bottom with high cortisol, so you either have to gain a bit of fat and hope to hold all the muscle, or risk loosing a good chunk. I'm just not a fan of a superdrol only short high-dose blowup cycle.

ManBeast

Xx Beastmode

Awards
Problem with super is a lot of the gains aren't lean/dry, and they are hard to keep because they come on so fast the body doesn't have time to adapt to carrying them around, and then you hit PCT and your test is rock bottom with high cortisol, so you either have to gain a bit of fat and hope to hold all the muscle, or risk loosing a good chunk. I'm just not a fan of a superdrol only short high-dose blowup cycle.

ManBeast
ya i hear u man i was set on this but not so much now...and i keep reading horror stories about it but never from a 10/20/20 cycle..i dunno man what im gonna do.. i used to way 240 but was fatter now im 225 ripped and just feel naturally plateau on my lifts and muscle size..i have been straight killing it in the gym for 8 years now and i feel ready to do one cycle.. but i dont want to run a cycle that i get a feeling of eurphoia and end up liking it to much and want to just keep cycling..but i dont know what would u reccomend for a short cycle
thanks manbeast u have been the most help man i appreciate it very much

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It is really hard to have a short cycle with solid holdable gains. It is also hard to only want to cycle once, even on a harsh compound, the changes made in such a short time are somewhat addictive. I think you need to come to peace with yourself and be ok with safe moderate cycling in your future should you choose it, instead of locking yourself in this stigma of "only one" ever, even if it turns out you are happy with where you get after one and never touch it again.

ManBeast