Superdrol cycle advice

Seth4213

Awards
I’ve been wanting to get onto another cycle to change my looks And gain new prs. I’ve been doing a lot of research lately on Superdrol, at first I wanted to get into halodrol and stack with 11oxo but the price was insane. I then looked into SD and did my research and found my plan. I’m not a beginner on orals, I’ve taken many in the past just not this harh on the liver. I wanna run a 4 week following with nova.

On cycle
Ai sports 2.0 cycle support
Superdrol
Estro strike 2.0
Joint support
Magnesium( for muscle spasms )

Superdrol dosage
Week 1 10
Week 2 20
Week 3 20
Week 4 30

Pct
Tamoxifen citrate
Arimistane
Fenugreek
Life support 2.0

40/20/20/10

Thoughts anyone is my dosage correct dose everything look good?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gonna run a little base with that bro?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah.... I'd definitely suggest a Test base, and some TUDCA. Taurine would probably be nice to have on hand.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TUDCA for sure

Seth4213

Awards
Would you say run tudca from competitive edge? On top of Ai life support?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any decent tudca will do, all boils down to price. I got a really good deal from Suppremacy, I think it was but 2 get 1 free.im planning a sd cycle after Xmas, are you logging your cycle bro?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The deal with choosing your tudca is mainly making sure your dosage and supply are on point for the price. You want around 600mg a day for something strong like SD. Along with 1200mg NAC you're pretty solid there.

Seth4213

Awards
With taking tudca would I be taking that 8 weeks meaning on and off cycle. (I’m not familer with this product to much). And yes I’ll be logging my cycle as soon as I get all the products in.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just looking at your dosage of 30mg makes me lose my appetite for the rest of the day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just looking at your dosage of 30mg makes me lose my appetite for the rest of the day.
30mg SD daily I'd be yellow in a week and probably puking before that from digestive issues.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
30mg SD daily I'd be yellow in a week and probably puking before that from digestive issues.
Haha yup. Yet I’ve ran it 5 times and probably will again before the year is over.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know a steroid is damn good when it makes you feel like death, but you are constantly thinking “maybe I should run it again” - just one more time...

Seth4213

Awards
What did you run it at and what did you have for your break down of everything? And what did you gain while on it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It depends. At 27, I easily ran it at 30mg and put on like 18lbs in 4 weeks.
I’m so old, last time I ran it with trestolone acetate and only took 10mg a day. I put on 20 with that stack, and compared to any other oral steroid or injectable steroid combination, it’s to date the best cycle I’ve ever ran.

If you get appetite loss or lethargy, I’d propose 10mg sometime in the am, 20mg on workout days split up morning and afternoon. But if you don’t feel too awful on oral aas, 20mg a day is perfectly reasonable. 20 straight through would be ideal. The MAIN reason I don’t like going to 30, is the appetite loss is so bad, any gains you make would be negligible due to the caloric restriction. You will gain on 20mg SD straight through. In fact there’s little else you’d gain as much on other than Dbol and Adrol. It’s insane what so little of that drug can do.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did you run it at and what did you have for your break down of everything? And what did you gain while on it?
I ran it a week at 10mg then 4 at 20mg, can't remember if I made it through the fifth week due to the dying effect. Put on around 15lbs though, how much of that was actually muscle is up for debate.

Let's face it weight gain comes from diet. The anabolic helps that weight gain go in all the right places, so I believe more gain was muscle compared to if I had eaten the same naturally plus the nitrogen retention makes you look bigger in the right places too. It pretty much all goes away a month or so after you come off though.

I prolonged the effect by using lgd to hold on to the weight weeks after the sd was finished. Made for a long oral cycle though so that's a personal decision to take. Didn't use tudca though and a short while after my cycle I discovered I had personal issues that needed to be checked out by the doctor. Blood was taken and tests were done on liver and kidney function plus prostate for signs of enlargement and it all came back well within normal levels and that was after a 12 week oral cycle (4-5 being sd) so make of that what you will.

I do many things others would consider stupid though. I'm off at the moment for example and by "off" I mean I'm only taking 25mg ostarine per day.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends. At 27, I easily ran it at 30mg and put on like 18lbs in 4 weeks.
I’m so old, last time I ran it with trestolone acetate and only took 10mg a day. I put on 20 with that stack, and compared to any other oral steroid or injectable steroid combination, it’s to date the best cycle I’ve ever ran.

If you get appetite loss or lethargy, I’d propose 10mg sometime in the am, 20mg on workout days split up morning and afternoon. But if you don’t feel too awful on oral aas, 20mg a day is perfectly reasonable. 20 straight through would be ideal. The MAIN reason I don’t like going to 30, is the appetite loss is so bad, any gains you make would be negligible due to the caloric restriction. You will gain on 20mg SD straight through. In fact there’s little else you’d gain as much on other than Dbol and Adrol. It’s insane what so little of that drug can do.
Was that injectable, oral or td trest? Sounds interesting

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injectable acetate. I’ve spent a good amount of time with Trest Ace.
I would try that, sounds awesome but due to where I am it would have to be derma. I don’t think it’s quite the same is it? Dermatrest would be wetter so I’m led to believe

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In theory dermatrest would be wetter but in real life it seems way more people have estrogen problems (gyno, could be prolactin) with injectable.