Superdrol and Stanazalol- What Am I thinking?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, I was thinking of doing a 4 week cut in a few months. All I wanted to do was dry out a bit, and become very lean. I am 10-12% bf right now, want the mid section to pop out a bit. For that purpose, I got myself a cut mix, which has 400 mg/ml of anabolics, basically 100 mg/ml each of T prop, Tren Ace, Masteron, and primobolan. I was thinking of using this for a month at about 600 mg per week, so 150mgs each of the four drugs mentioned previously per week, and to stack this with 20mg of oral Stanazalol for those 4 weeks. My first question is- What do you think of this? Could this be too much, should I drop the stana?

Now, my other question is to do with superdrol. I really only want to do the cut. But, I got to thinking whether before I do that, I could do 3-4 weeks of SD. To gain some size, and go into a cut. I am not keen on this. I actually want to keep things short, I don't want a long cycle. My question is, If I were to do go this route, would it be too toxic or something? As in, ill advised. It's all ill advised yes, but some are more than others. Do let me know what you think.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I was thinking of doing a 4 week cut in a few months. All I wanted to do was dry out a bit, and become very lean. I am 10-12% bf right now, want the mid section to pop out a bit. For that purpose, I got myself a cut mix, which has 400 mg/ml of anabolics, basically 100 mg/ml each of T prop, Tren Ace, Masteron, and primobolan. I was thinking of using this for a month at about 600 mg per week, so 150mgs each of the four drugs mentioned previously per week, and to stack this with 20mg of oral Stanazalol for those 4 weeks. My first question is- What do you think of this? Could this be too much, should I drop the stana?

Now, my other question is to do with superdrol. I really only want to do the cut. But, I got to thinking whether before I do that, I could do 3-4 weeks of SD. To gain some size, and go into a cut. I am not keen on this. I actually want to keep things short, I don't want a long cycle. My question is, If I were to do go this route, would it be too toxic or something? As in, ill advised. It's all ill advised yes, but some are more than others. Do let me know what you think.
would I start with sdrol, no, not in this situation. Going straight from a bulk to a cut pretty much guarantees any gains you made would be lost anyway and you’ll have stressed the body for no benefit.

would I add winny to that stack - no personally I wouldn’t,

TTM is a classic cutter and really effective (I ran it myself last year and will be doing so again in a few months). Your already covering the DHT pathway and I don’t see what extra (other than stress on the body) the winny will bring.

personally I’d add a fat burner (I like clen with T3 but ECA stack is safer imo) and/or something to drive the gh pathway. Hgh is great, I really like tesamorelin myself though.

my thoughts anyway

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m confused with the whole thing, like @Whiskey said TTM is a classic cut mix but to add Primo to this is weird (I wouldn’t trust that mix) and also to use Test/Mast/Primo at 150mg a week doesn’t makes sense, even Tren at 150mg is a little low, and then on top of this only for 4 weeks??! Winny @20... wtf?

Idk, I wouldn’t do any of that and if you feel you have to do something I would just run the SD for 4 weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m confused with the whole thing, like @Whiskey said TTM is a classic cut mix but to add Primo to this is weird (I wouldn’t trust that mix) and also to use Test/Mast/Primo at 150mg a week doesn’t makes sense, even Tren at 150mg is a little low, and then on top of this only for 4 weeks??! Winny @20... wtf?

Idk, I wouldn’t do any of that and if you feel you have to do something I would just run the SD for 4 weeks.
I found the primo a bit odd but figured just because I hadn’t heard of it didn’t mean it wasn’t a thing.

I was assuming as no talk of pct that OP was on trt and it’s a 4 week blast, still short but with the short esters and a calorie deficit it’s enough to drop into single figure BF. OP if I’m wrong and you aren’t on trt then defo don’t suppress yourself for 4 weeks, totally agree with @BBiceps in that case

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and/or something to drive the gh pathway. Hgh is great, I really like tesamorelin myself though.
The problem of GH on a short cycle is lethargy. You cant just add in 4 IU's over night. You'll die. Lawl. But srsly, don't do that. You need to slowly up the dosage. Like 0.5 IU a week max.

The other option are peptides though, as you mentioned. They act quicker and for a cut, you do really need the GH and not the IGF1. So the GH spike you get from peps is enough for some great fat loss with fasted cardio. So you pin something like 150mcg MOD GRF with 500 mcg ipamorelin in the morning and 30m later you go do your cardio. This adds up to a lot of fat loss. Also Hexarelin is great. Just don't use GHRP2 and 6. They will make you way to hungry for a cut.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not really sure on the compound part of the question but speaking from recent personal experience and advice I got from multiple others on here after the fact DONT go from a bulk straight to a cut. I made that mistake on my last cycle without knowing any better and lost all 16 pounds I had gained even though most of the weight gain was muscle according to my body fat percentage not increasing much or waste size after the 16 pound gain. Never gonna make that mistake a gain. Learn from my mistake so you don’t have to repeat it personally and waste a cycle.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
would I start with sdrol, no, not in this situation. Going straight from a bulk to a cut pretty much guarantees any gains you made would be lost anyway and you’ll have stressed the body for no benefit.

would I add winny to that stack - no personally I wouldn’t,

TTM is a classic cutter and really effective (I ran it myself last year and will be doing so again in a few months). Your already covering the DHT pathway and I don’t see what extra (other than stress on the body) the winny will bring.

personally I’d add a fat burner (I like clen with T3 but ECA stack is safer imo) and/or something to drive the gh pathway. Hgh is great, I really like tesamorelin myself though.

my thoughts anyway
I have some Mk lying around, which I can add to cover that pathway as well. I was thinking of the stana only for it's classic drying effect, I will probably skip it. You are right. It won't add anything new. And only injectable will be better.

I guess I will skip the fat burner. They crush my sleep and its difficult to sleep already.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The mix has been used by some friends here, so I know it's legit, I got no clue if it's a good idea that they put primo in there as well. And, Yes, I want to know more of what you think about the dosages. Now that I already have this, I think I will use it. I can't go too high on the pins, otherwise the overall amount will jump up. Individually, it's all very low dose. I really wonder what that does? Will I still get a cumulative effect? After all, I will have a decent amount of total anabolics in me. It could be a good experiment for me to see whether this strategy works.

You can tell me if that winny dosage is low. I haven't used oral stana before, I was going conservative because I already have so many other cutters. I didn't think I would even need it. The reason it's for 4 weeks only is because I am already pretty lean. I just want the cuts to pop out a little more, for some videos and ****, some portfolio **** as well. And for the only problem I have to abate, water on the abdomen. I think its just a genetic thing, I have tried many strategies to no avail, there will simply be water there.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I found the primo a bit odd but figured just because I hadn’t heard of it didn’t mean it wasn’t a thing.

I was assuming as no talk of pct that OP was on trt and it’s a 4 week blast, still short but with the short esters and a calorie deficit it’s enough to drop into single figure BF. OP if I’m wrong and you aren’t on trt then defo don’t suppress yourself for 4 weeks, totally agree with @BBiceps in that case
I am not on Trt. I do agree that suppression for a short time means I am not getting as much as I could for the hassle, but I was thinking that it does make recovery easier, so it might not be a complete crapshoot. I might lengthen it, to get some more value.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not really sure on the compound part of the question but speaking from recent personal experience and advice I got from multiple others on here after the fact DONT go from a bulk straight to a cut. I made that mistake on my last cycle without knowing any better and lost all 16 pounds I had gained even though most of the weight gain was muscle according to my body fat percentage not increasing much or waste size after the 16 pound gain. Never gonna make that mistake a gain. Learn from my mistake so you don’t have to repeat it personally and waste a cycle.
Okay. This is the kind of info I was looking for. I guess the SD starter and cutting finisher plan is off the table. I wouldn't want to waste gains like that. Thanks brother.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The problem of GH on a short cycle is lethargy. You cant just add in 4 IU's over night. You'll die. Lawl. But srsly, don't do that. You need to slowly up the dosage. Like 0.5 IU a week max.

The other option are peptides though, as you mentioned. They act quicker and for a cut, you do really need the GH and not the IGF1. So the GH spike you get from peps is enough for some great fat loss with fasted cardio. So you pin something like 150mcg MOD GRF with 500 mcg ipamorelin in the morning and 30m later you go do your cardio. This adds up to a lot of fat loss. Also Hexarelin is great. Just don't use GHRP2 and 6. They will make you way to hungry for a cut.
Thanks, that's very good to know. I do have some GH lying around as well. I wouldn't add anything over 2IU a week anyway. I am paranoid about Lebron forehead.

Yes, that's very good info there in the second para. Thanks and cheers! I have always wondered if fasted cardio really works. This GH+ fasted cardio trick, I must try. I wonder if I can just try that with Mk as well.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The mix has been used by some friends here, so I know it's legit, I got no clue if it's a good idea that they put primo in there as well. And, Yes, I want to know more of what you think about the dosages. Now that I already have this, I think I will use it. I can't go too high on the pins, otherwise the overall amount will jump up. Individually, it's all very low dose. I really wonder what that does? Will I still get a cumulative effect? After all, I will have a decent amount of total anabolics in me. It could be a good experiment for me to see whether this strategy works.

You can tell me if that winny dosage is low. I haven't used oral stana before, I was going conservative because I already have so many other cutters. I didn't think I would even need it. The reason it's for 4 weeks only is because I am already pretty lean. I just want the cuts to pop out a little more, for some videos and ****, some portfolio **** as well. And for the only problem I have to abate, water on the abdomen. I think its just a genetic thing, I have tried many strategies to no avail, there will simply be water there.
If you want things to “pop” I would just use SD for 4 weeks with your regular TRT dose.

I’m still confused why they added Primo (I love Primo btw) to that mix since you have to use at least 400 a week for 10+ weeks to get results. If you have you mind set on that mix I would double dose it for at least 8 weeks (so you get 200 a week of each). But SD on a cut could make you look freaky if you’re already lean. I guess Winny by itself could work also but you need at least 50mg ed.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay. This is the kind of info I was looking for. I guess the SD starter and cutting finisher plan is off the table. I wouldn't want to waste gains like that. Thanks brother.
Ya granted I wasn’t on any steroids when I did my cut after the bulk like your proposing )except my trt like), but anyway I ran a 8 week cycle bulk and gained 16 pounds. Since I’m on trt I don’t have to pct I waited two weeks after the cycle then figured I could being a cut being on trt not and lost everything in only 2 weeks of cutting! I’m 43 so that could play a factor as well, but I’m not going to do a bulk followed by a cut EVER again even if I was on a cycle the whole time. Like @Whisky says it puts the body under too much stress.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want things to “pop” I would just use SD for 4 weeks with your regular TRT dose.

I’m still confused why they added Primo (I love Primo btw) to that mix since you have to use at least 400 a week for 10+ weeks to get results. If you have you mind set on that mix I would double dose it for at least 8 weeks (so you get 200 a week of each). But SD on a cut could make you look freaky if you’re already lean. I guess Winny by itself could work also but you need at least 50mg ed.
think he’s saying he’s not on trt.

but on that basis I’d probably be more inclined to do sd for 4 weeks rather than TTM plus primo.

sd hits hard and fast and if you used hcg then suppression shouldn’t cause low estro issues etc

honestly not a fan of 4 weeks just because I think your putting your body through a lot for very little long term benefit.

but if you defo doing something then sd in a deficit will probably bring more aesthetic change than anything else 🤷

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
think he’s saying he’s not on trt.

but if you defo doing something then sd in a deficit will probably bring more aesthetic change than anything else 🤷
He did, I misread.

and yes, SD is the way to go if it’s only 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29