Superdrol and haodrol

sinnfinn

Awards
I'm on day 4 of my first cycle and back cramps are killing me. How long will they last or any help would be great. Im running 10/25 twice a day.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Load up on taurine and some potassium, and drink plenty of water. But mostly...taurine.

Reactions: T50

sinnfinn

Awards
Any guess on dos for taurine or potassium or just go with max dos?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
3-5g taurine, a few banannas a day for the potassium

you shouldnt be running a superdrol/halo stack as your first cycle man, not a good idea. I would drop the SD and save it for your next run, up the halo to 75mg a day

sinnfinn

Awards
The superdrol iOS in the raw and reset stack from elilte I can't brake it up. But thank you so far so good.

sinnfinn

Awards
Day 5 of super and Hal stack and think I should stop and go to pct back cramps still hurt like hell.I still need pct because I did tren for 4 weeks first. I'm taking 5g of taurine and potassium and I can still hardly walk. Plus 150 to 200 oz of water ,gatorade,

sinnfinn

Awards
Good news went to doc and they said keep the superdrol and take one week off from lifting. Bring on the big gains . Closer to end of summer monster size here I come

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
So your Doc said stay on SD huh? Never heard of a doctor being like "just stay on SD bish". I dunno, imma noob anyways...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

sinnfinn

Awards
The doc didn't say stay on it . He said my back pain wasn't from the superdrol so I can keep with it I what. I thought it was the superdrol drying me out but just muscle spasms . Sorry to up set all you by not spelling it all out . We all know no doctor in there wright mind would tell me to take superdrol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
are youy dounf a double oral only cycle with no test base? if so not very good.

sinnfinn

Awards
Any idea how long does superdrol and it's side affects last after you go to pct. Like back spasms

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking these 2 together? stop taking them or just take 1 sd at 20mg or hdrol at 75mg if you have no symptoms.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29