Superdrol and Dymethazine Stack

Denright22

Awards
I want to stack Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Superdrol and Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Dymethazine, taking 1 pill of each twice a day, each pill four hours apart.

Has anyone tried this? I’ve searched multiple forms all stating it’s safe, just curious of results and feedback.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't contain that supstances in it. They just sell it under that name

Denright22

Awards
It doesn't contain that supstances in it. They just sell it under that name
So what would you recommend? The Superdrol from Hi-Tech works, as I’ve tried it before. Curious about increasing the dosage from 2 pills a day to 3 pills a day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the basis that hi tech superdrol won’t be superdrol, what actually is it?

Denright22

Awards
On the basis that hi tech superdrol won’t be superdrol, what actually is it?
I’ve used Hi-Tech Superdrol in the past, only using 2 weeks on/1 week off cycles, and got great results. I’m just looking to amp it up a little.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used Hi-Tech Superdrol in the past, only using 2 weeks on/1 week off cycles, and got great results. I’m just looking to amp it up a little.
what is it bro? Actual superdrol is strong as hell but this won’t be actual superdrol….

Denright22

Awards
what is it bro? Actual superdrol is strong as hell but this won’t be actual superdrol….
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 42
Superdrol Proprietary Prohormone & Anabolic Blend 300mg
4-Androstene3b-ol, 17-one, 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, Androsterone Undecanoate, Androstenolone Acetate, 6-oxo-^4-pregnene-3,20-dione, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Whole Plant), [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol]

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phosphatidylcholine 75%, Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin, Phytosterols, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Red #40.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you “think” you got good results of them you should do the same again but nobody on here will never recommend it. Real Superdrol is something completely different from what this is.

Denright22

Awards
If you “think” you got good results of them you should do the same again but nobody on here will never recommend it. Real Superdrol is something completely different from what this is.
I’m sure that it is different, and I don’t doubt that.

I know that I got good results based on strength and size increases.

That all being said, I’m here seeking guidance on taking the next steps, and would appreciate feedback.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s just a mass of andros bro. Safe I guess. Results won’t compare to actual aas. You’ll need a proper pct (as it will cause suppression).

nothing wrong with andros, but it is what it is.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That all being said, I’m here seeking guidance on taking the next steps, and would appreciate feedback.
Sorry brother, guys just get kinda irritated when companies call a product something that it is not.

But that doesn't change the fact that this is a 1/4 DHEA product, and some guys enjoy running these compounds.

Yeah, I'd up the dosage.
And I Highly recommend using a SERM PCT, to help insure that your body returns to normal functioning after the cycle.

If you need a recommendation on where to get the SERM, just let us know.

Denright22

Awards
It’s just a mass of andros bro. Safe I guess. Results won’t compare to actual aas. You’ll need a proper pct (as it will cause suppression).

nothing wrong with andros, but it is what it is.
Is there an oral that you’d recommend? I’m willing to try something else.

Denright22

Awards
Sorry brother, guys just get kinda irritated when companies call a product something that it is not.

But that doesn't change the fact that this is a 1/4 DHEA product, and some guys enjoy running these compounds.

Yeah, I'd up the dosage.
And I Highly recommend using a SERM PCT, to help insure that your body returns to normal functioning after the cycle.

If you need a recommendation on where to get the SERM, just let us know.
THANK YOU for the feedback.
In addition to upping the dosage to 3 of the Hi-Tech Superdrol instead of 2 pills, do you think there’s any benefit in adding the Hi-Tech Dymethazine?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would recommend buying another brand 1 and 4andro. That way it’s not a prop blend and you can dose properly. If you want td iconic formulations is having a sale on both. Oral you can get from Enhanced formulations. I’d dose them about 3-400mg respectively followed by nolva or clomid. Like @Renew1 said we’re here if you need help but I just don’t see ANYONE recommending HTP as your brand.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
THANK YOU for the feedback.
In addition to upping the dosage to 3 of the Hi-Tech Superdrol instead of 2 pills, do you think there’s any benefit in adding the Hi-Tech Dymethazine?
Yeah, like @wfreiling said, most of us here aren't the biggest fans of HT Cost, etc ...
If you didn't already have the product, you could buy another brand, and get more bang for your buck.

The HT Dymethazine, is Epiandro.
It can be beneficial on cycle for energy, hardness, strength, etc.
But if you decide to buy that compound, I'd buy it here (again, more for your money):

I Represent Apex-Alchemy. They are a fantastic, well-respected company

Denright22

Awards
I would recommend buying another brand 1 and 4andro. That way it’s not a prop blend and you can dose properly. If you want td iconic formulations is having a sale on both. Oral you can get from Enhanced formulations. I’d dose them about 3-400mg respectively followed by nolva or clomid. Like @Renew1 said we’re here if you need help but I just don’t see ANYONE recommending HTP as your brand.
Thank you! I’ll definitely check out Enhanced Formulations. What do you recommend?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there an oral that you’d recommend? I’m willing to try something else.
just for clarity I have nothing against the andros. 1/4/epiandro was my first cycle ever and I loved it. You do get results if you train hard and eat right for sure.

but hi tech and this bull **** naming thing they do is a joke.

things like epistane with 4-ad would be a slight step up but there’s nothing wrong with running an andro stack again, especially if you responded well to it

Denright22

Awards
Yeah, like @wfreiling said, most of us here aren't the biggest fans of HT Cost, etc ...
If you didn't already have the product, you could buy another brand, and get more bang for your buck.

The HT Dymethazine, is Epiandro.
It can be beneficial on cycle for energy, hardness, strength, etc.
But if you decide to buy that compound, I'd buy it here (again, more for your money):

I Represent Apex-Alchemy. They are a fantastic, well-respected company
I already have the HT Superdrol and HT Dymethazine, so I might as well use, but after I will definitely look elsewhere. I just want to make sure there’s no risk in taking 3 HT Superdrol pills stacked with HT Dymethazine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I already have the HT Superdrol and HT Dymethazine, so I might as well use, but after I will definitely look elsewhere. I just want to make sure there’s no risk in taking 3 HT Superdrol pills stacked with HT Dymethazine.
They would go well together.

But get the SERM, brother.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I’ll definitely check out Enhanced Formulations. What do you recommend?
I recommend 6 weeks at 400mg each as well as 600-900mg epiandro. I really like Apex Alchemy stanogen for my epiandro as well as some oral pwo.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’m sure you did get results and that’s great, if I was you I would do the same but up the doses, just don’t get a hold of real SD and try to dose it the same or mix it with a bunch of other (real) orals.

I don’t know enough about Andro’s but the others have given some good recommendations. Good luck.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Geez I a came in here thinking something way different

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. Based on the products here, what’s best do you think
The 1 is 1andro 100mg
T-4 is 4andro 100mg
One bottle of each would last you one month so I’d buy 2 of each and run 8wks. You could also add epiandro into that mix.
@xR1pp3Rx can probably elaborate more and might have a discount code

Denright22

Awards
The 1 is 1andro 100mg
T-4 is 4andro 100mg
One bottle of each would last you one month so I’d buy 2 of each and run 8wks. You could also add epiandro into that mix.
Great, and run them both at the same time, correct? Thanks so much again!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup. I’ve never run 1andro but I know a lot of guys enjoy the epiandro in there as well for energy/libido. I personally love epiandro and tend to run it pretty high. With all this being said this is going to be a fairly expensive stack

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup. I’ve never run 1andro but I know a lot of guys enjoy the epiandro in there as well for energy/libido. I personally love epiandro and tend to run it pretty high. With all this being said this is going to be a fairly expensive stack
Thankfully, he's already got Some 1/4 DHEA, and Epiandro.

Denright22

Awards
Ohhhh I didn’t realize he already purchased
Correct. I have the High-Tech Superdrol and High-Tech Dymethazine. That being said, should I run both of these until I run out while also adding something from what’s been mentioned above, or swap out?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Correct. I have the High-Tech Superdrol and High-Tech Dymethazine. That being said, should I run both of these until I run out while also adding something from what’s been mentioned above, or swap out?
Sell or return.

Denright22

Awards
The 1 is 1andro 100mg
T-4 is 4andro 100mg
Are there any specific 1ando or 4andro your recommend? I did a little research here:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 weeks on one week off cycles...tf?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my code for EF is "RIPP20"

I would run what you got and buy a couple bottles of each from EF, and take them at label dosing on top of the high tech stuff. the only thing wrong with the high tech stuff is the [names] and the actual doses. they use a liposomal or cyclodextrin type delivery so they probably at least tried to emulate effective dosing on labels but with the addition deliveries its a crap shoot (anyones guess). adding more to "taste" is going to make sure your cycle is as effective as andros can possibly be.

Denright22

Awards
2 weeks on one week off cycles...tf?
It’s what worked for me. I didn’t like the lethargic sides. It was enough to get good gains in size and strength. The week off was a little reset not to feel so tired. Then two weeks back on.
It’s what worked for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any specific 1ando or 4andro your recommend? I did a little research here:

not sure if its mentioned in the article.. but on face value its a little disingenuous. there is only one patent holder so all the 4 dhea technically is the same.. how the companies that license the goods sells them is the key.

Denright22

Awards
Is that actual Superdrol illegal? And what about Super DMZ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is that actual Superdrol illegal? And what about Super DMZ?
Yes actual SD is illegal. The product I posted a picture of was not when it was available as a supplement. Super DMZ initially was the same combo, before it too was reformulated and of course eventually discontinued.