SuperCissus for back pain? Stacking with Ultimate-T?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Been lurking here for years, but never posted. I'm not a bodybuilder, just an average guy who tries to stay in pretty good shape. My workouts are mostly Tony Horton DVDs like P90, P90X, etc. I do like to play with supplements from time to time just to see if they give me a little edge or gain.

A few years ago I was in a car accident and have had neck and back pain, as well as spasms ever since. The doc has me on an anti-inflammatory as well as muscle relaxers just to get by with less spasms.

I've been running Ultimate-T since I got it in the inner circle deal last month. Getting AMAZING results. The results have me wondering... If this herbal solution works, why not try something similar for back pain? So I started thinking about SuperCissus. I'm a big fan of USPLabs, so I prefer their products when I have the choice.

Anyone using SuperCissus for neck/back pain similar to mine? How about stacked with Ultimate-T? If so, what dosage would be recommended? I see 2 pills 2x/day recommended, but also see some people take more to get a pump during workout. Would that even be recommended if I'm also using a pre-wo like Jack3d?

Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing your recommendations!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys. Been lurking here for years, but never posted. I'm not a bodybuilder, just an average guy who tries to stay in pretty good shape. My workouts are mostly Tony Horton DVDs like P90, P90X, etc. I do like to play with supplements from time to time just to see if they give me a little edge or gain.

A few years ago I was in a car accident and have had neck and back pain, as well as spasms ever since. The doc has me on an anti-inflammatory as well as muscle relaxers just to get by with less spasms.

I've been running Ultimate-T since I got it in the inner circle deal last month. Getting AMAZING results. The results have me wondering... If this herbal solution works, why not try something similar for back pain? So I started thinking about SuperCissus. I'm a big fan of USPLabs, so I prefer their products when I have the choice.

Anyone using SuperCissus for neck/back pain similar to mine? How about stacked with Ultimate-T? If so, what dosage would be recommended? I see 2 pills 2x/day recommended, but also see some people take more to get a pump during workout. Would that even be recommended if I'm also using a pre-wo like Jack3d?

Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing your recommendations!
Hey habajaba, sorry for my late response to your question! I'm surprised no one else has had input yet. There are absolutely no problems with stacking Ultimate-T, SuperCissus, and/or Jack3d in any combination you wish. SuperCissus is intended more for maintenance of joint health than it is to resolve current issues, and for that purpose it's worked wonders for me personally over the last few years as well as for many others. Since you are already being treated by a physician, be sure to discuss SuperCissus and any other new supplements with them prior to beginning use. As for your question about how to use SuperCissus, sticking with the recommended amount should be sufficient. Beyond that you're looking for something besides maintenance, which is what your doctor is for rather than a supplement. If you're looking for a better pump or recovery from training, there are plenty of other products better suited for those goals.

Please, if you need any clarification or if you have further questions do not hesitate to post them here!

I'm VERY happy to hear about your experience thus far with Ultimate-T. The results from our testers have been nothing short of astounding. Please, keep me updated on your progress! Have you been using Jack3d with that all the while, perhaps prior to beginning use of Ultimate-T? I've read about quite a few people experiencing a boost in their endurance (and strength!) with Ultimate-T, so I imagine the get-up-and-go feeling plus the extras in Jack3d are just icing on the cake.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear I can stack them all. My goal is to take SuperCissus along side prescriptions for a while and then attempt to ween off the prescriptions. To be honest, the prescriptions aren't really overly effective, but they're better than nothing. Sometimes I think doctors just throw scripts at people to make patients feel like they are doing something, regardless of the effectiveness.

As for Ultimate-T... I'll have to write another post specifically about my results, because it really has changed my life. No joke. But I was using C4 prior to Ulimate-T and am still using C4 at the moment. I like to switch between Jack3d and C4 simply because they are the only two pwo that really work for me and I don't want my body getting too used to the ingredients in a specific pwo. That said, I am definitely getting a boost in strength/endurance with Ultimate-T over just a pwo. The combination has been crazy good for me.

Thanks again for the feedback. And thanks to you and USPlabs for coming out with some legit stuff!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear I can stack them all. My goal is to take SuperCissus along side prescriptions for a while and then attempt to ween off the prescriptions. To be honest, the prescriptions aren't really overly effective, but they're better than nothing. Sometimes I think doctors just throw scripts at people to make patients feel like they are doing something, regardless of the effectiveness.

As for Ultimate-T... I'll have to write another post specifically about my results, because it really has changed my life. No joke. But I was using C4 prior to Ulimate-T and am still using C4 at the moment. I like to switch between Jack3d and C4 simply because they are the only two pwo that really work for me and I don't want my body getting too used to the ingredients in a specific pwo. That said, I am definitely getting a boost in strength/endurance with Ultimate-T over just a pwo. The combination has been crazy good for me.

Thanks again for the feedback. And thanks to you and USPlabs for coming out with some legit stuff!
I see, just be sure your doctor is aware of what you are doing and approves of it!

Amazing. I look forward to reading that post! And no, thank YOU for providing your honest feedback. We appreciate it more than you know.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know if super cissus helps your back pain? I broke my back a long time ago.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
No change yet, but I've only been taking for a week. I'll update here after it's had a chance to do it's thing.