Superbowl Picks

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay okay so the New England Patriots aren't going to another super bowl. Big deal they have nothing to prove
they have done it already three times in the past ten years so they will get back there again. I think Tom Brady
played an awful game but he learned a lot about himself. He missed a lot of easy throws and will play better next time

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Lol.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So who are you guys pulling for to win it all this year? Who will it be? Will it be Colin Kapernick or Joe Flacco?
I think I am pulling for the Baltimore Ravens just simply for the fact that Ray Lewis is retiring this year and I
think he deserves another ring even though I think Tony Gonzalez deserved a ring too before he retired

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess is the same as it has been most of this year: 49ers

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping for the 49ers to win. I am because I do not want to see Joe Flacco win a Super Bowl

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im pulling for the Raves just because it's Lewis's last game.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that's a great choice to pull for the Baltimore Ravens just because it is the last game for Ray Lewis I mean the guy
has done so much for the game of football and not only that he is probably the best linebacker in the history of football too
I mean the guy makes tackles forces fumbles and get interceptions too he can do it all and we will be sad to see him go

av6258

av6258

Awards
I think that's a great choice to pull for the Baltimore Ravens just because it is the last game for Ray Lewis I mean the guy
has done so much for the game of football and not only that he is probably the best linebacker in the history of football too
I mean the guy makes tackles forces fumbles and get interceptions too he can do it all and we will be sad to see him go
LT is the best. No LT no Ray Lewis.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ravens all day!!!!!!!!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I think it's going to be a good game but I think in the end...... Kape is getting a ring!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I also think Colin Kapernick will get a ring and not one not two not three not four just like Lebron said..LOL I think
this guy has a lot of rings in him for sure. I think he will win at least two super bowls in his career just because of
his mechanics and running ability. HE is super smart with the football and very accurate with passing the ball