Superbowl Picks

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who is your pick to win it all this year? I'm going with the New England Patriots

SlyCamaro

Awards
49ers for the win, I am bears fan and live in Chicago but it's not gonna happen! They just don't look like champs to me.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
G-men for the repeat!

Manning bowl, a manning torn apart for the sake of glory, only one manning wins...duh duh DUHhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Bein a Giants fan that would be awesome!!!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
These are great picks. I Think I could see the New York Giants taking on the New ENgland Patriots in
a rematch of last year's superbowl for sure. That seems like a solid pick for me. I think they are really
a great team and Eli Manning is an elite quarterback who has won two superbowls already.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
These are great picks. I Think I could see the New York Giants taking on the New ENgland Patriots in
a rematch of last year's superbowl for sure. That seems like a solid pick for me. I think they are really
a great team and Eli Manning is an elite quarterback who has won two superbowls already.
I think you've got it here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the Atlanta Falcons have a great chance to win the Superbowl this year. They just beat the New York
football Giants 34-0! They have a complete team Matt Ryan is a legit quarterback they have Julio Jones and
Roddy White at Wide Receiver then they have Tony Gonzalez at tight end and Michael Turner running the ball

Iron Fire

Iron Fire

Awards
Falcons.
I was at the game this past Sunday where we decimated the Giants on ALL aspects of the game. Place was rockin'!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree with the Atlanta Falcons winning the superbowl. And this is coming from a New England Patriots Fan.
I really think they are a complete team overall and really have a lot to offer. Matt Ryan throws some great balls
Julio Jones and Roddy White are a great WR Combo and they have Michael Turner running the ball.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was well planned out by the g-men. They did the same thing last year this week. They wanted to lose that game to win it all!!!!'

I wish it were true lol. Still think Atlanta is good but they still have to prove that they can win in the play offs. They may, we shall see.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the Atlanta Falcons is a strong pick to win the superbowl this year they really have it all. They have Matt Ryan
throwing the ball and Julio Jones and Roddy White on the outsides they also have Michael Turner running the ball
and you can tforget about Tony Gonzalez that guy is a beast in the redzone all he does is catch touchdowns.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BROWNS/ thread :veryhappy: don't flame
Haha the Browns need some help for sure they are after all the Cleveland Browns I mean come on man! In my best Tom Jackson voice.
i think they can be a threat if they win some more games but they need some help throwing the ball who is their quarterback these
days anyways I mean really? Is it Brandon Weeden? That guy can't throw that well anyways

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think the Seattle Seahawks could really be a playoff team this year with the play of Russell Wilson he is
really a stud at the quarterback position for real. I think the Atlanta Falcons are also a great team
they have Matt Ryan Julio Jones Roddy White and Michael Turner running the ball

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the Seattle Seahawks could really be a playoff team this year with the play of Russell Wilson he is
really a stud at the quarterback position for real. I think the Atlanta Falcons are also a great team
they have Matt Ryan Julio Jones Roddy White and Michael Turner running the ball
You've said that like 4+ times.....

Falcons don't have what it takes to win it all this season, my guess is the 49ers.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Being an Indy Fan, I would have been elated with 6-10. Since this year is magical, gotta take them all the way!
I know that is really unrealistic so Broncos. (Indy Fan, so I always want Manning to do well except in circumstances in which is negativelly affects the Colts)

Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Giants suck ass lately. Not the G-Men anymore. I'll go with Denver.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Seahawks or Falcons....it's a toss up.
The Hawks tonight are showing the world, what they are!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I think its a combination of a team peaking (Seatle has outscored their oppents 136-26ish) the past 10 quarters), a bad game by another(San Fran seems hurt/tired) and things going the hawks way(luck)

domtorres3

domtorres3

Awards
Packers and pats... packers news to stay healthy tho. But Seahawks look tough...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think Seattle Seahawks are a team that has really peaked at the right time. I mean they really are playing great ball.
I think that Russell Wilson is a complete quarterback he can pass the ball throw the deep ball and run with his legs.
He has a great team around him and Sidney Rice is back now they have him AND Golden Tate to throw the ball to

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I think Seattle Seahawks are a team that has really peaked at the right time. I mean they really are playing great ball.
I think that Russell Wilson is a complete quarterback he can pass the ball throw the deep ball and run with his legs.
He has a great team around him and Sidney Rice is back now they have him AND Golden Tate to throw the ball to
Lynch is the freaken man. He runs with unbridled agression

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Marshawn Lynch is a beast man did you see the way he gutted the San Fransisco 49ers? I mean he was running
circles around those boys up and down the field with no avail. I mean he was tearing up chunks of yards
against the number 2 defense in all of the national football league. Very impressive to say the least

av6258

av6258

Awards
Marshawn Lynch is a beast man did you see the way he gutted the San Fransisco 49ers? I mean he was running
circles around those boys up and down the field with no avail. I mean he was tearing up chunks of yards
against the number 2 defense in all of the national football league. Very impressive to say the least
Seattle is really good. Sherman and browner are too physical for anyone lol. They might be peaking too early though. I think it could be them, niners or GB out the NFC (would be cool to see RG III get in and make some noise) and New England out the AFC

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Seattle is really good. Sherman and browner are too physical for anyone lol. They might be peaking too early though. I think it could be them, niners or GB out the NFC (would be cool to see RG III get in and make some noise) and New England out the AFC
If Sherman gets his suspension and Seattle goes on the road. I wouldn't be as afraid if my team was playing them. I pick the Broncos out of the AFC though. Peyton hasn't lost in 9 games, I do not see him losing another game

av6258

av6258

Awards
If Sherman gets his suspension and Seattle goes on the road. I wouldn't be as afraid if my team was playing them. I pick the Broncos out of the AFC though. Peyton hasn't lost in 9 games, I do not see him losing another game
Very True. Playing in Seattle is like nothing else. But idk about the broncos. They are on fire but got waxed by Brady and co. But u never know what could happen with that parody in the NFL.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea they have a beastly team in Seattle but I'm not sure they can beat anyone in the playoffs. I'm not sure if Russell Wilson
is the quarterback for them. He has all the ability but I'm not sure if he can handle the pressure that's going to be thrown at
him in the playoffs. The playoffs is a totally different type of pressure. I think it definetely will depend on qB play

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm still picking the New England Patriots to win the Superbowl this year. They have an amazing team and lead by a great
quarterback in Tom Brady. They really are a hand full with Rob Gronkowski coming back and playing for them again. He
was injured but he is now back in action and listed day to day. They also have Aaron Hernandez Danny Woodhead Lloyd and
Welker

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I just do not know this year! It seems like every team crushes a team then gets crushed by a team that was crushed by the team they just crushed if that makes sense! Hahaha

soxman04

soxman04

Awards
Pats all the way. Brady is getting Gronk back just in time for the playoffs.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that the New England Patriots just clinched the AFC by winning against the Miami Dolphins earlier today.
They played a great game overall and really deserve to be called champions. I think that they are the team to
beat for sure. They really have a complete team Tom Brady Steven Ridley Gronk Woodhead Welker and Lloyd

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that the New England Patriots just clinched the AFC by winning against the Miami Dolphins earlier today.
They played a great game overall and really deserve to be called champions. I think that they are the team to
beat for sure. They really have a complete team Tom Brady Steven Ridley Gronk Woodhead Welker and Lloyd
They are the #2 seed behind the broncos who seem much more intimidating based upon their performance this season.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not ridiculous at all actually. The Colts are 11-5 and just beat houston. Anything can happen
The reason I said ridiculous is because I meant broncos and said colts.

Houston is not a good team. I am from Houston and have watched them since they became a franchise and they were never the team to beat in the AFC.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the colts have a good team this year but they are not a Superbowl team. Too young.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
And the colts have a good team this year but they are not a Superbowl team. Too young.
Yupp, as a Colts fan I would have been happy with 6-10. Knowing I am always going to be Colts fan. I kinda want them to lose in the divisional or AFC championship game. One playoff win will prove to them they are a better team. the lost will light a fire for the next decade to come. This team is to young and has to much talent to be complacent. Little fact, The texans have never won in Indy. One of the colts two wins last year was against Houston in Indy

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yupp, as a Colts fan I would have been happy with 6-10. Knowing I am always going to be Colts fan. I kinda want them to lose in the divisional or AFC championship game. One playoff win will prove to them they are a better team. the lost will light a fire for the next decade to come. This team is to young and has to much talent to be complacent. Little fact, The texans have never won in Indy. One of the colts two wins last year was against Houston in Indy
I know, they are 0-11 in Indy.

Which is perfect because I hate the Texans.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hate the Texans too, If there is one team that I can't stand watching its the Houston Texans I think Matt Schaub is
a washup quarterback who has no backbone at all and has all the talent in the world surrounding him with Adrian Foster
and Andre johnson to throw too not to mention KEvin Walter is becoming a better talent each and every year.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I hate the Texans too, If there is one team that I can't stand watching its the Houston Texans I think Matt Schaub is
a washup quarterback who has no backbone at all and has all the talent in the world surrounding him with Adrian Foster
and Andre johnson to throw too not to mention KEvin Walter is becoming a better talent each and every year.
Owen Daniels is also an underrated TE

av6258

av6258

Awards
This is crazy. Houston is dropping as of late but they are a good team. You don't win 12 games in the NFL and suck. Also sorry to stay Kevin Walter is wack. he's getting worse every year not better. Martin and Jean will be the two and 3 next yea. Also they got a stud D man. Watt is unbelievable. Also Barwin and reed and that rookie mercelius. They will roll through cinci yet prob lose in round 2

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is crazy. Houston is dropping as of late but they are a good team. You don't win 12 games in the NFL and suck. Also sorry to stay Kevin Walter is wack. he's getting worse every year not better. Martin and Jean will be the two and 3 next yea. Also they got a stud D man. Watt is unbelievable. Also Barwin and reed and that rookie mercelius. They will roll through cinci yet prob lose in round 2
They had a pathetic schedule.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Four of those wins came against the jags and Titans