Superbol/Dianabol Cycle

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Hello. This is my first post.

I have an interesting dilemma. I just did a 4-week “cycle” of 1 and 4 Andro from Steel Supplements. However, I have seen almost no results from these products and, yes, my diet, exercise plan and caloric intake were on point. I have read several other reviews that have also stated seeing almost no results. I feel that the supplements by Steel are total BS and do not work and/or are not properly dosed.

I am starting a 3-week cycle of Superdrol this week and wondering if, after the cycle, it would be safe(ish) to start a cycle of something like Dianabol? I know this would not normally be recommended, but, again, I think the Andro products by Steel are total crap and have had no effect on my body at all. The only “gains” I have experienced have come from increasing my caloric intake by at least 1000 calories and working out much more intensely than usual, probably due to the “placebo effect”.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you’re just starting a cycle a cycle of one of the most toxic oral ever created, you’re not even half way thru it and you’re already thinking about running another methylated cycle after that? You’re already showing signs and tendencies of addiction and you’re soon enough going to join me and many others in the soft noodle club. You perfectly know the answer to your question

RusTLad

Awards
Have you ran either Superdrol or Dianabol previously? I've ran both a couple of times, Superdrol in particular is a harsh compound and it's effects on the liver can be quite severe for some.

Would it be safe(ish) to run Dianabol straight after Superdrol? No.

Would anyone on this forum recommend that you run methylated oral steroids back to back? Also no.

I'd recommend doing some more research before jumping into another cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you’re just starting a cycle a cycle of one of the most toxic oral ever created, you’re not even half way thru it and you’re already thinking about running another methylated cycle after that? You’re already showing signs and tendencies of addiction and you’re soon enough going to join me and many others in the soft noodle club. You perfectly know the answer to your question

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would only advise this if stacked with phera and running 10g daily of creatine as pct

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Yeah, you’re right; I know the answer... Just thought I’d get other opinions. Just want to fully utilize the cycle even though I know it’s already risky enough. I have actually done a lot of research on this, which is why I wanted to reach out to others with first hand experience. Thanks for the response.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd rethink your actions very carefully. You're about to run one of the strongest and most toxic steroids ever created. And then you're talking about running back to back methyl steroids? Oral toxicity is often overstated but I certainly wouldn't be running back to back methyl oral steroids after a superdrol cycle. You're asking for trouble in the liver department. You'll be making no gains when you're in the hospital bed with janduice. It's not something you'd run after a first cycle of Andro products. Use your head, be safe.... Don't come crying back here when your dick don't work and you feel like total sh*t because you've got no test in your system. I wouldn't advise anyone to run superdrol unless you're on trt or testosterone (Injectable). You'll get no advice from me on this matter.... It's people like you who get everything banned because you're an irresponsible litttle child.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
I'd rethink your actions very carefully. You're about to run one of the strongest and most toxic steroids ever created. And then you're talking about running back to back methyl steroids? Oral toxicity is often overstated but I certainly wouldn't be running back to back methyl oral steroids after a superdrol cycle. You're asking for trouble in the liver department. You'll be making no gains when you're in the hospital bed with janduice. It's not something you'd run after a first cycle of Andro products. Use your head, be safe.... Don't come crying back here when your dick don't work and you feel like total sh*t because you've got no test in your system. I wouldn't advise anyone to run superdrol unless you're on trt or testosterone (Injectable). You'll get no advice from me on this matter.... It's people like you who get everything banned because you're an irresponsible litttle child.
Wow. Thanks for not being a jerk at all. Really appreciate it. I came here for advice so I DON’T make the wrong decision. I haven’t taken anything yet except for the crappy, worthless Steel Andro supps that have had zero effect on anything. I mean what are these forums for if you can’t try to find out information from experienced people? It’s douche bags like you that created Planet Fitness gyms because inexperienced people are too embarrassed to go to actual gyms. Thanks, again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You would be better off with a low dose 8 week dbol cycle from square one, or take out your tampon and do a test cycle. You really don't build muscle on short cycles. You get a bunch of glycogen in the muscle that makes you think you built muscle that disappear after it's over making ppl think they list the gains they never really made. If your gonna run something after superdrol make it something non toxic.

By the way. Your second cycle is sdrol which is pretty much the strongest oral steroid there is. Your gonna go through a endless cycle of blowing up for 4 weeks and deflating like a balloon

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow. Thanks for not being a jerk at all. Really appreciate it. I came here for advice so I DON’T make the wrong decision. I haven’t taken anything yet except for the crappy, worthless Steel Andro supps that have had zero effect on anything. I mean what are these forums for if you can’t try to find out information from experienced people? It’s douche bags like you that created Planet Fitness gyms because inexperienced people are too embarrassed to go to actual gyms. Thanks, again.
Me being a jerk is for your own good before you hurt yourself... My advice was in my comment. To be fair you didn't give any detials about your self... So how are we supposed to advise a cycle of one of the most strongest steroids out there? If you jump in the pool at the deep end you've got nowhere to go later.. Save the superdrol/Dbol for another time. Try something like Epistane for 6 weeks. You'll make good gains and it's easy on the system.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You said you did a 4 week andro cycle with no results. The Andros need to be ran at 8 to 12 weeks if you wand gains. What were your doses of 1 and 4 andro?

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
You said you did a 4 week andro cycle with no results. The Andros need to be ran at 8 to 12 weeks if you wand gains. What were your doses of 1 and 4 andro?
Both had recommended dosages of 65 mg twice a day. So, 130 mgs of each per day.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Use dianabol or sdrol but add testosterone and do a real cycle why suppress you nuts and not run it??

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
you Will gain muscle but won’t keep any with Chinchilla bollox

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You got a trash underdosed product. All the good brands for Andros come in 110mg caps

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So basically you used less then half the effective dose for half a cycle

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
So basically you used less then half the effective dose for half a cycle
Yes, that’s correct. They “recommended” only 65 mg twice per day because their products are “more potent” than others’. I knew the usual dosage was much more than that, but there were all these warnings saying not to exceed the recommended dosage. So, I decided to trust them. I don’t understand why they would have such low dosages. If anything, you’d think they’d overprescribe to sell more product. Steel products are total crap and have had no effect at all on me. It’s been a complete waste of time. They also recommend their own PCT after the “cycle” which costs $100. I will definitely not be purchasing that crap and doubt a PCT is even needed since the dosages were so low and had no effect. Total garbage.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Yes, that’s correct. They “recommended” only 65 mg twice per day because their products are “more potent” than others’. I knew the usual dosage was much more than that, but there were all these warnings saying not to exceed the recommended dosage. So, I decided to trust them. I don’t understand why they would have such low dosages. If anything, you’d think they’d overprescribe to sell more product. Steel products are total crap and have had no effect at all on me. It’s been a complete waste of time. They also recommend their own PCT after the “cycle” which costs $100. I will definitely not be purchasing that crap and doubt a PCT is even needed since the dosages were so low and had no effect. Total garbage.
By the way, I did my research on these products, but everything and everyone said the recommended dosages would be enough and to not exceed them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I did my research on these products, but everything and everyone said the recommended dosages would be enough and to not exceed them.
I don't know who everyone is but 90% of the feed back with Andros tends to be dissatisfaction and that's at proper doses. By the way, a low dose of superdrol like 10mg a day would cause more strain on the body then you using Andros at 5 times the dose you took so if your worried about warnings on Andros I wouldn't touch sd or dbol. 2bttls of test and some clomid will run you about 150 to 200 bucks and give you a 10week cycle or longer with real gains to be made

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, I haven’t that much experience with SD and none with Dbol but would it be such a bad idea to do low dose of each for 5-6 weeks? Didn’t the old school guys use low Dbol as a base? I think the liver damage is not as bad as they say, cholesterol and test levels will obviously go to **** but that should be easy to take care of with a strong PCT..

Last edited:

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
Idk have that much experience with SD and none with Dbol but would it be such a bad idea to do low dose of each for 5-6 weeks? Didn’t the old school guys use low Dbol as a base? I think the liver damage is not as bad as they say, cholesterol and test levels will obviously go to **** but that should be easy to take care of with a strong PCT..
That’s why I asked my original question about running Dbol with SD. I’ve seen many who say you can run them together, or at least run Dbol towards the end of a SD cycle.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
That’s why I asked my original question about running Dbol with SD. I’ve seen many who say you can run them together, or at least run Dbol towards the end of a SD cycle.
Or run SD for 3-4 weeks and start Dbol the 4th week.

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
By the way, I am talking about Superdrol by Hi Tech Pharma; not the actual methasterone. Does anyone have experience with this product?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By the way, I am talking about Superdrol by Hi Tech Pharma; not the actual methasterone. Does anyone have experience with this product?
if it’s not real Superdrol don’t waste your time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's a whole different ballgame, that superdrol is not superdrol it's more Andros, trash.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on bsl brute 4ce (week in) at the reccomended dose 65mg x2 day. Sure is fucking working (larger dose definitely be more beneficial honestly). Before I was having lethargy from the s23 , rad 140, and s4. So I think you may not know what to expect from these products. I don't think Andros alone are very strong for physique changes.

I'm very firm believer of training, nutrition and sleep. This must be mastered or at least in the works of being mastered before supplements + drugs hold any benefit.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You need to do more research man. The andros were under dosed and not ran for long enough. They won't do much in 4 weeks, run for 8-12 weeks at 300mg a piece. Is this real dbol were talking abo

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe specify next time that you're talking about hi-tech superdrol when you start the thread. Will save you a lot of backlash. Also the dbol you have, is it real dbol or some supplement called dbol?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe specify next time that you're talking about hi-tech superdrol when you start the thread. Will save you a lot of backlash. Also the dbol you have, is it real dbol or some supplement called dbol?
It might be that legal steroids dbal chit haha

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to do more research man. The andros were under dosed and not ran for long enough. They won't do much in 4 weeks, run for 8-12 weeks at 300mg a piece. Is this real dbol were talking abo
Honestly for less than the cost of this he just run some real gear and get real results

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea man just man up and run some Test save some $$,make some real gains,feel alpha as hell,and don't waste your time with underdosed Andros..

Obviously you want real results or you wouldn't be trying to run anything,just go with what's proven to work..

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
I've been reading this thinking it was actual superdrol and dbol.
From personal experience I ran 1 and 4 andro at around 360mg of each per day. It took me 8 weeks and over 300$ to put on 15 pounds and then lost most of it. Unless you just have the money, I won't touch them.
I was halfway in the post when I started reading. Just scrolled to the top. My bad