Super test by beast sports nutrition

Kdk1784

Awards
Any one ever try Super Test by Beast Sports Nutrition? Has an interesting label, looking for feedback. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any one ever try Super Test by Beast Sports Nutrition? Has an interesting label, looking for feedback. Thanks.
If you mean their labeling style and colors, they do have really cool labels.

But their formula is really unimpressive honestly and the price is insane for what it is.

Their main complex is a proprietary blend of a lot of ingredients that would need to be dosed individually higher than 800 mg. per day for them to be effective.

If you're looking for a great natural test booster, I would suggest M-Test. It's gotten many years worth of great reviews. For me, its been part of my daily supplement regimen for a long time.

Here's a pretty recent review from a well-known and respected poster here:

We also have a natural test booster coming soon from SNS, Optimize-T. It will be a different type of test booster than M-Test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you mean their labeling style and colors, they do have really cool labels.

But their formula is really unimpressive honestly and the price is insane for what it is.

Their main complex is a proprietary blend of a lot of ingredients that would need to be dosed individually higher than 800 mg. per day for them to be effective.

If you're looking for a great natural test booster, I would suggest M-Test. It's gotten many years worth of great reviews. For me, its been part of my daily supplement regimen for a long time.

Here's a pretty recent review from a well-known and respected poster here:

We also have a natural test booster coming soon from SNS, Optimize-T. It will be a different type of test booster than M-Test.
any hints on optimize-t ingredients?
can it be stacked with m-test?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Got it for $40 w shipping. We will see how it goes.
optimize-t?

or do you mean m-test....i don't think optimize-t has been released yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
optimize-t?

or do you mean m-test....i don't think optimize-t has been released yet?
I took it that he meant that he went ahead and tried Super Test by Beast.

I think me and you both agree that M-Test is far superior - in terms of ingredients, dosing, no proprietary blends, and most importantly - results.

any hints on optimize-t ingredients?
can it be stacked with m-test?
No hints on specific ingredients yet; I may set up a discussion thread on it this week if I have time.

But a few hints in general:
- Optimize-T will have 8 clinically researched branded ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.
- Optimize-T will be stackable with M-Test and should make a great stack with M-Test.

That had been part of the challenge in designing Optimize-T. M-Test is such a good product, it was like how to make something that would be a great product but be different than M-Test. I think we've accomplished that with Optimize-T.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I think me and you both agree that M-Test is far superior - in terms of ingredients, dosing, no proprietary blends, and most importantly - results.

No hints on specific ingredients yet; I may set up a discussion thread on it this week if I have time.

- Optimize-T will have 8 clinically researched branded ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.
- Optimize-T will be stackable with M-Test and should make a great stack with M-Test.

That had been part of the challenge in designing Optimize-T. M-Test is such a good product, it was like how to make something that would be a great product but be different than M-Test. I think we've accomplished that with Optimize-T.
sight unseen ingredient wise i will be buying optimize-t and stacking it with m-test and also sustain alpha-not a shameless plug i truly love stacking sustain alpha with m-test.

fadogia is right at the top of my list for natty ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sight unseen ingredient wise i will be buying optimize-t and stacking it with m-test and also sustain alpha-not a shameless plug i truly love stacking sustain alpha with m-test.

fadogia is right at the top of my list for natty ingredients.
That's great to hear. I look forward to seeing how you'll like it.

Kdk1784

Awards

I cancelled my order of super test and went ahead with m test instead, thank god DPS is walking distance from my house lol. I hope you are right about it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cancelled my order of super test and went ahead with m test instead, thank god DPS is walking distance from my house lol. I hope you are right about it!!
nice that dps is that close, but these days i'm very happy to live in the boonies.

personally i think you made the right choice-i would choose m-test over super test every time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
feel free to send me a beta bottle ;)

seriously i am a fan and user of many SNS products!!!!
We won't have Beta bottles bc the formula has been finalized for a long while now. We hope to have finished product in within a month. Most likely it will be released as soon as it comes in, but if it happens to arrive with Anabolic XT, one or the other will get held back for a couple weeks because we don't want to release both at once bc both deserve attention and releasing them at the same time, one would get overlooked most likely. If we do get it in and its held back a couple weeks though, I may just do that and send you a bottle to try out :)

I really appreciate your help and support.

Kdk1784

Awards
nice that dps is that close, but these days i'm very happy to live in the boonies.

personally i think you made the right choice-i would choose m-test over super test every time.
Yea I think so also. What are some benefits you’ve gotten from M-Test?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll be pleased with it. The ingredient panel is a lot better - great ingredients, efficacious dosages, no prop blends. And it's win win because you get all of that for a cheaper price.

It's a daily use supplement for me and Big T loves it as well. @TheMrMuscle loves it too; I had put a link to his mini review in one of the posts above.

Kdk1784

Awards
We won't have Beta bottles bc the formula has been finalized for a long while now. We hope to have finished product in within a month. Most likely it will be released as soon as it comes in, but if it happens to arrive with Anabolic XT, one or the other will get held back for a couple weeks because we don't want to release both at once bc both deserve attention and releasing them at the same time, one would get overlooked most likely. If we do get it in and its held back a couple weeks though, I may just do that and send you a bottle to try out :)

I really appreciate your help and support.
Let me know when it’s released, I’m always down for trying out new things!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm answering from my end, not for Big T.

For me, I know from bloodwork that both my total and free testosterone is higher on it. I notice definite increases in libido, recovery, improved sleep quality, and my mood is better on it (positive mood, less feeling depressed for no reason, etc.).

Overall, to me its one of those supplements that not only increases results in the gym but quality of life outside of it as well. That's why its part of my normal supplement regimen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me know when it’s released, I’m always down for trying out new things!
Thanks. Will do. I'll try to put up a discussion thread about it this week where you can subscribe to and that way will see when it is released. I'll do my best to try to remember to pm you as well. And we'll probably have AM do a newsletter about it and do everything we can to let everyone know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
even though i'm on trt i get a nice boost in libido, mood and general well being.

the fadogia also has a slight plumping effect on balls-this is huge since long term trt has had some shrinking of the boys.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah those general run of the mill test boosters are garbage... m test and sustain alpha are the ONLY test boosters I’ve taken (still on market) that actually do something...

Kdk1784

Awards
Yeah those general run of the mill test boosters are garbage... m test and sustain alpha are the ONLY test boosters I’ve taken (still on market) that actually do something...
I’m a fan of diesel test hardcore, always produces for me. I used to love Vitrex by Nutrex but it has since been reformukated and taken off the market.

Kdk1784

Awards
I’ll have to check into sustain alpha tho, ive
Been hearing alot
About that as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ll have to check into sustain alpha tho, ive
Been hearing alot
About that as well.
over the last 10+years 3 different companies have produced sustain alpha with the same exact formula--not many supplements i can think of with that kind of track record.