WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The best version on the market

A few years ago I had the raws sent to Patrick Arnold for testing.

This is one of the most difficult and amazing compounds on the market. Similar to Epi Andro.

Converts to DHT

In topical form it has higher absorption % then oral

Use code WES15 for 15% off at checkout

✔ Increases DihydroTestosterone (DHT) Levels
✔ Increases Strength & Power
✔ Increases Muscle Hardening
✔ Increases Recovery
✔ Increases Aggression
✔ Bloat & Water Reduction

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking for some anecdotal feedback on the differences anyone has noticed between R-Andro and Epiandro because I've only ever taken them together. When I do, I love the calm confidence I get from it mood wise, libido through the roof, and the absolute shredding of water weight. Those are the main things, but not sure which is doing it and if it would be the same taking either solo.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am looking for some anecdotal feedback on the differences anyone has noticed between R-Andro and Epiandro because I've only ever taken them together. When I do, I love the calm confidence I get from it mood wise, libido through the roof, and the absolute shredding of water weight. Those are the main things, but not sure which is doing it and if it would be the same taking either solo.
I know @thebigt has talked about differences, at least as far as effects on blood pressure. That’s all I remember, but he may have some insight for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know @thebigt has talked about differences, at least as far as effects on blood pressure. That’s all I remember, but he may have some insight for you.
would be glad to discuss with PMs, this is in iron mag labs sub-forum and respectfully decline to discuss here.