Unanswered Super Mandro 1-DHEA vs 1-TEST?

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on week 3 of a super mandro (1-DHEA) cycle coupled with R-Andro/Epi-Andro and having decent results in LBM gain and reduced body fat as well as strength and endurance gains.

I'm planning my next cycle and unsure whether to stick with what's working or opt for swapping the 1-DHEA for 1-TEST to circumvent the 2-step conversion 1-DHEA needs to undergo to become 1-TEST?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm currently on week 3 of a super mandro (1-DHEA) cycle coupled with R-Andro/Epi-Andro and having decent results in LBM gain and reduced body fat as well as strength and endurance gains.

I'm planning my next cycle and unsure whether to stick with what's working or opt for swapping the 1-DHEA for 1-TEST to circumvent the 2-step conversion 1-DHEA needs to undergo to become 1-TEST?
Interesting. What dosages you running? Have you used any other Sarms or Anabolics before - if so how would you compare the LBM gains??

I wasnt aware you could get 1-Test still...where you planning on getting it??

SuppBro

Awards
While it's speculative that you can actually take 4-DHEA and match anywhere near a quality cycle of actual testosterone we actually have one study of 330mg 1-DHEA producing 8lbs of LBM in 30 days being compared to 400 ml of test a week. 300mg of 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA together would be just like running a double dose of AndroMass v2 from Primordial Performance except these newer DHEA based prohormones are liposomal and would be more potent.

My experience and knowledge is dated to those days that was a pretty damn good OTC anabolic that people have ran double dosed for 8 weeks so I got my eye on an 8 week Mandro The Giant run sometime down the line

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While it's speculative that you can actually take 4-DHEA and match anywhere near a quality cycle of actual testosterone we actually have one study of 330mg 1-DHEA producing 8lbs of LBM in 30 days being compared to 400 ml of test a week. 300mg of 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA together would be just like running a double dose of AndroMass v2 from Primordial Performance except these newer DHEA based prohormones are liposomal and would be more potent.

My experience and knowledge is dated to those days that was a pretty damn good OTC anabolic that people have ran double dosed for 8 weeks so I got my eye on an 8 week Mandro The Giant run sometime down the line
It would be amazing if people were getting 8lbs of lean muscle off 1-DHEA as that would make it more effective than Lgd 4033 or likes of Halodrol which is a decent Prohormone. I'm not saying that research is dodgy but from what i can gather on from users here it seems pretty hit and miss. Some say its not worth the money for small gains...others say they did well on it. I actually have some in cuboard but i also have Lgd and Halodrol and no matter how many times i think ill give it run, i just dont think its going to out perform the other two.

If it was 1-AD then wow yes that'd be different.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the dudes in the famous 1-andro study must have been complete beginners and/or undertrained....

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So would it be better to take 1-Test in place of of 1-DHEA next time?

SuppBro

Awards
I think the dudes in the famous 1-andro study must have been complete beginners and/or undertrained....
They were supposedly strength trained athletes and the placebo group sure didn't get noob gains. While the study is one thing, stacking 300mg of 1 and 4 together is basically the same thing as a double dosed AndroMass v2 cycle so I would expect the same results as that if stacked.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow you have to be confused about something here. There’s no comparison between the two. 1-DHEA is an OTC supplement, 1-test is an injectable scheduled steroid. Yes, 1-test is stronger.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow you have to be confused about something here. There’s no comparison between the two. 1-DHEA is an OTC supplement, 1-test is an injectable scheduled steroid. Yes, 1-test is stronger.
1-DHEA is pretty powerful in itself. I’ve ran 12 week cycles of Test, Tren, Deca, and EQ in the past and while you can’t compare PH’s to the “real stuff” this cycle has definitely delivered.

I started this cycle 6 weeks ago and introduced the 1-DHEA 2 weeks in at 244lbs and now 250lbs and noticeably leaner, stronger and better endurance.

The cycle has been so good that I’m questioning if the 1-Androstenediol the 1-DHEA converts to would be much less effective than a cycle of the 1-Test end product, although at very low 2 step conversion rates.

I have used a mixed 1-test/4-ad transdermal Year’s ago that gave great results but the only 1-Test available nowadays is sublingual

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The cycle has been so good that I’m questioning if the 1-Androstenediol the 1-DHEA converts to would be much less effective than a cycle of the 1-Test end product, although at very low 2 step conversion rates.
I’ve heard some people think 1-AD has activity outside of its conversion to 1-test. Basically conversion to 1-test is estimated at 15%, but you get more than 15% of the gains. Interesting, but I haven’t played with these myself.

Trepstar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve heard some people think 1-AD has activity outside of its conversion to 1-test. Basically conversion to 1-test is estimated at 15%, but you get more than 15% of the gains. Interesting, but I haven’t played with these myself.
I hear the conversion is anywhere from 2% to 15% to 1-Test but there’s about 18 different compounds the 1-DHEA also converts to, Androstenediol being one of them.

I’m just wondering which gives more bang for the buck so to speak. 1-Test seems to be what most people take 1-DHEA for since the ban.