Unanswered Super dmz 2.0

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
It is just msten 10mg and dymethazine 10mg. I got unreal results when I ran it from blackstone labs back in the day. Now I have tried creating my own by using well known respected sources, I combine msten and dymethazine but the results are not even close they are just ok. What gives?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is just msten 10mg and dymethazine 10mg. I got unreal results when I ran it from blackstone labs back in the day. Now I have tried creating my own by using well known respected sources, I combine msten and dymethazine but the results are not even close they are just ok. What gives?
Back then did you run one cap a day?

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Yes and now I have tried 20 mg of both and it has just been meh. Have tried PRE, vicious labs, legit companies. I get some results but not what I got on blackstone super dmz 2.0

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes and now I have tried 20 mg of both and it has just been meh. Have tried PRE, vicious labs, legit companies. I get some results but not what I got on blackstone super dmz 2.0
Some different possibilities pop to mind (because you've certainly been trying quality products) :

1) When Msten first came out, it was dosed much lower, and a lot of people raved about the results from those lower dosages. .... A lot of people claim/believe that the early msten was adulterated with Superdrol. And even a snall amount of SD could make a tangible difference.

2) Have you gained muscle weight since then? If so, it might be harder to put on more on top of that.

3) Your body may be more used to Anabolics now, possibly requiring more, to do the same.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
that #1 point could be it. I've done a few cycles but I wouldn't say I'm drastically different than when I first started or my receptors are fried. I mean my first run was unreal, I was absolutely shredded running 1 pill a day. Could see my abs, my facial structure looked different to the point where people commented, got more facial hair and chest hair. Old gyno I had was destroyed by this. Trust me I know it doesn't sound real but that's what happened. Is Superdrol that potent?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that #1 point could be it. I've done a few cycles but I wouldn't say I'm drastically different than when I first started or my receptors are fried. I mean my first run was unreal, I was absolutely shredded running 1 pill a day. Could see my abs, my facial structure looked different to the point where people commented, got more facial hair and chest hair. Old gyno I had was destroyed by this. Trust me I know it doesn't sound real but that's what happened. Is Superdrol that potent?
Superdrol is the single strongest compound that I've run to date. But It isnt overly Androgenic, and it is more of a monster bulker for most of us.

I looked a lot different after rumning it ....BIG and THICK.