Super DMZ 2.0 Cycle Help

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Question for the experienced prohormone users.. So to start off, I have only ran Furazadrol and Andro prohormones in the past such as 1-Andro, 4-DHEA, 19-Nor, and Epiandro. I've ran 5 cycles with Andros with as many as 3 stacked together. I'm getting tired of the slight to none results I'm getting now and I have obtained a Super DMZ 2.0 for a reasonable price I couldn't pass up. I've done more than a fair amount of research on this product and similar substances and I know the potential sides!

Pre cycle load support:
Cycle Support 2.0 for 2 weeks prior

For my on cycle support:
BSL Super DMZ
AR1MACARE
Taurine
AMS Super Cycle
AiSports Perform
Bilberry Extract

Post cycle support:
AMS Super Cycle
PCT IV by BSL
ReBirth by BLR
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AnoGenin by BSL

My questions are as follows:

Is the Super DMZ 2.0 too much for my first methylated cycle?

Could I do just 1 cap per day instead of 2 if it is too much in your opinion?

Any on cycle or post cycle suggestions?

If DMZ is too much at the moment ate there other suggestions for me to try first to help prepare me and see how my body reacts?

Thanks all! I'm open and willing to listen to any suggestions. I've always seen a lot of helpful individuals on this forum so I figured it would be the best place to start!

Last edited:
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the pct 4 from your pct. It has 25mg of Ostarine and that is suppressive. You don't want anything suppressive in your pct. Other than that your cycle looks fine. I gotta ask though, wtf is bilberry?

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Drop the pct 4 from your pct. It has 25mg of Ostarine and that is suppressive. You don't want anything suppressive in your pct. Other than that your cycle looks fine. I gotta ask though, wtf is bilberry?
I've read that DMZ causes some yellow vision. Bilberry is suppose to prevent that. And as for the PCT IV, I've read a lot on Ostarine being a solid PCT addition for recomp and that in doses less than 30mg it is but suppressive. Would you suggest that the SERM would be enough PCT?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
No Ostarine in PCT! All doses are suppressive. Save it for a solo run or stack with other supps.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^agreed that Ostarine is not beneficial for PCT. I've never heard of yellow vision sides from SDMZ 2. As far as dose, since it is a double stack methyl, I suggest starting at half dose for the first week and then ramping up to full dose. Never a bad idea to taper up when trying out new compounds IMO. Also, I believe current Ostarine research shows more than 3mg(not 30) to be suppressive.