Super DMZ 2.0 and running

Capt Awesome

Awards
Anyone take super DMZ 2.0 and still run a couple times a week? If so, did it impact your run at all (positive or negative)? I have a bottle I've been sitting on for a while and would like to do a cycle, but I'm concerned it could negatively impact my runs. I have to run, no way around it. So dropping runs for "better gainz brah" is not an option. Thanks guys!

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Anyone take super DMZ 2.0 and still run a couple times a week? If so, did it impact your run at all (positive or negative)? I have a bottle I've been sitting on for a while and would like to do a cycle, but I'm concerned it could negatively impact my runs. I have to run, no way around it. So dropping runs for "better gainz brah" is not an option. Thanks guys!
Military?

Dude, it has such bad effects on your cardio. Watch out for the calf pumps. I suggest like 5g taurine daily.

Capt Awesome

Awards
That's what I was afraid of. 1-andro gives me a pretty wicked back pump on runs as it is.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What does would you run it at ? I ran it 2x and both times i had bp n bad back pumps since i walked at work all day .

Capt Awesome

Awards
I was thinking just one cap at 20mg. I've some guys still had decent results with less side at that dose

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was thinking just one cap at 20mg. I've some guys still had decent results with less side at that dose
i tried 1 cap first bottle 2 caps second . per day . it will pump you up hardcore but the sides can be irritating . we have a good selection at phwsupplements that you can use while on a special forces training regimen .

Capt Awesome

Awards
i tried 1 cap first bottle 2 caps second . per day . it will pump you up hardcore but the sides can be irritating . we have a good selection at phwsupplements that you can use while on a special forces training regimen .
Nothing that hardcore. Just looking to put on a few more pounds maybe and bring my strength up.