Super cutting stack

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking at running sarms to basically recomp. I’d like to either build a of muscle and cut fat down. I thought about running t3 along mk677, gw501516 and my final piece I’m debating on is what’s the best substance to build/keep muscle. Maybe I’m over Thinking it. I’ve done plenty of other stuff in the past but never ran sarms.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t3 is catabolic why not run mk 677 +yohimbine or a good stim fat burner+reduce xt/suppress c/iron legion vii KT

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
t3 is catabolic why not run mk 677 +yohimbine or a good stim fat burner+reduce xt/suppress c/iron legion vii KT
Yah usually when I’ve ran t3 in the past I would run var with a test base. However I wanted to do a run of sarms and wanted something with close to the punch of var or better. I have some clen left from previous runs.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah usually when I’ve ran t3 in the past I would run var with a test base. However I wanted to do a run of sarms and wanted something with close to the punch of var or better. I have some clen left from previous runs.
so use clen with ostarine

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would not use mk677 on a cut. I’ve introduced it on the end of my last 2 cuts and it just interfered. Between the water weight gain and the fact that it increases blood sugar, it just doesn’t fit very well in a cut.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad 140 or s4. Like both but the vision sides of s4 are annoying. Recently ran injectable rad 140 and it was the best sarm I’ve used.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rad 140 or s4. Like both but the vision sides of s4 are annoying. Recently ran injectable rad 140 and it was the best sarm I’ve used.
I was leaning towards rad along with everything else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why not ultra 11 with some 7-keto[vii-kt]?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking at running sarms to basically recomp. I’d like to either build a of muscle and cut fat down. I thought about running t3 along mk677, gw501516 and my final piece I’m debating on is what’s the best substance to build/keep muscle. Maybe I’m over Thinking it. I’ve done plenty of other stuff in the past but never ran sarms.
Well neither of those are actually SARMs. GW will help in a cut but doesn’t have any anabolic potential. MK-677 increases growth hormone production but tends to make most guys hold water so I wouldn’t recommend it during a cut.

High dosed RAD-140 has always done well for me for recomp or lean bulking. Will keep you dry but pack on muscle at 15-20mg/day. 20mg+ I would run it solo, but you could stack it at 10-15mg with Ostarine at 30mg. Ostarine seems to be a little better for cutting. Speeds up my metabolism more and the nutrient partitioning effects seem to be a little better.