Super Cissus Rx post surgery questions

giorgio1117

Awards
I had a bankart repair done on my shoulder about a month ago. I have jsut ordered a bottle of the super cissus and i was wondering if it would make a difference weather i was getting any type of exercise or not, while i was taking it. I've been doing physio for the past few weeks to help get my strength back, but apart from that i literally do next to nothing in a day, no work, still cant run. would the super cissus still have the same effect weather im able to work out or not? would it be smarter to wait a month then start dosing it while i can get a better workout in with it? these may be stupid questions but any input would be much appreciated

Fenway

Awards
I had a bankart repair done on my shoulder about a month ago. I have jsut ordered a bottle of the super cissus and i was wondering if it would make a difference weather i was getting any type of exercise or not, while i was taking it. I've been doing physio for the past few weeks to help get my strength back, but apart from that i literally do next to nothing in a day, no work, still cant run. would the super cissus still have the same effect weather im able to work out or not? would it be smarter to wait a month then start dosing it while i can get a better workout in with it? these may be stupid questions but any input would be much appreciated
Hey bro, sorry to hear of your situation. I really feel your pain. I recently injured my shoulder as well. I have a 6mm subchondral signal abnormality, which might be an AVN, right where the bi and tri attach. I have done a ton or research and this is, and consulted many in the medical field, and this is what I have learned and experienced...

I have been taking Cissus from Primaforce, which needs to load it into your system (mega does it 10g for 2 weeks) and then maintain by 2 caps in morning, 2 caps in afternoon, and 2 caps at night. You will find this is the situation with most Cissus products. I am also taking Universal Nutrition Flex, fish oil, and flax seed oil. All these supps do help, but they are not a magic bullet and not a miracle cure. They, esp. the Cissus, will help take away the pain, and lube the joint, and help prevent future injury. It will not speed up the healing a great deal, or build up the muscle. I have noticed a difference, but nothing major. Just my .02$, so take it for its worth. At the moment, I have been able to hold off on the surgery, but I am still not able to lift over 20 lbs. I have also stopped taking the supps for a few days to see if there was a difference, and there way. I can now say Cissus will be a staple of my daily supp. routine. Hope this helps.

giorgio1117

Awards
damn I'm not really sure what your problem is but it sounds pretty bad, is it more of a muscular problem? surgery suuckksss i had surgery on feb 10th and im going to be in this sling until march 31st minimum. ya all those supplements together sounds like they're pretty damn good for your joints ill probably be following a similar routine. that animal stack sound slike a good idea, same with the flax seed oil. thanks a lot for the help man hope you get some help for that shoulder

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll agree Cissus takes away the pain but did little for the healing.

Fenway

Awards
AVN is a spot of the bone that is not getting sufficient blood flow, which causes the that part of the bone to break down and die. In my case, this is at a spot here the shoulder near the joint. When I left, push or pull, basically anything that involves the bi or tri, causes pain. I was hoping it was muscular as the fix would be easier. AVN has been linked to prednisone use (which I have used in the past). Just learned all this today. Unfortunately, cissus will not help me in that sense, but it has been linked to provide good cortisol control, but I will take it for that reason. Good luck to you, bro.

fishn4life

Awards
I am having shoulder surgery in a few weeks....I have been taking super cissus and it has been helping the pain - more of a lube.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ... its often said SC works, doesn't speed recovery but reduces inflamation.

:dunno: I thought it speeded nutrient uptake, partic. tendons

kahboom

Awards
I think you guys should look at Animal Flex. I too am taking Cissus as well, but when i started taking Animal Flex for a shoulder injury and knee problem, things have been noticeably better. Take a look at its profile, its really good.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ... its often said SC works, doesn't speed recovery but reduces inflamation.

:dunno: I thought it speeded nutrient uptake, partic. tendons
but I think reduce inflamation is very good for recovery?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had three shoulder surgeries (one of them being a complete reconstruction). Go ahead and start taking it as it will help lubricate your joints and help ease the pain a little of the surgery and MAKE SURE you do your rehab correctly! Goodluck bro