Super-4 Andro is back in stock at IML!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use discount code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off all orders!

✔ Supports Testosterone Levels†
✔ Supports Muscle Mass†
✔ Helps Strength & Power†
✔ Supports Blood Volume†
✔ Helps IGF-1 & Growth Hormone†
✔ Supports Libido & Sexual Desire†

GUARANTEED ABSORPTION. NO NEEDLES, NO PILLS, NO LIVER STRESS!

Prohormones – Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of prohormone compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower prohormone peak concentrations. Prohormones are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering prohormones orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT
100mg 4-DHEA
(Per 2 Pumps)

• 100 Pumps Per Bottle
  • Suggested Dose is 2 Pumps Daily
4-DHEA
4-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer. It’s structure closely resembles regular DHEA but the double bond in the 4th position dramatically changes its effects. 4-DHEA is also expected to have a higher conversion rate to testosterone compared to regular DHEA. The 4-DHEA also lacks the calorie burning thermogenic properties, therefore offering superior calorie retention for a bulking effect. This increased anabolic potency and reduced thermogenic action will lead to noticeable gains in strength, lean tissue growth, and weight gain.

4-DHEA

4-DHEA is both very anabolic and androgenic. Users report to experience tremendous increases in muscle mass with quickly followed strength gains. The elevated testosterone levels will increase red blood cell count and produce what users refer to as “skin bursting pumps”. The elevated hormone levels will also increase protein synthesis, which will increase recovery times. Be sure to eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per body weight. 4-AD lacks high thermogenic abilities; therefore, it gives exceptional calorie retention for adding bulk muscle.

REVIEWS
  1. DOUGCARTER241 – March 27, 2022
    I got this product a little while back as the bottle is nearly empty. Didn’t have much faith in it but then I used it and my libido went through the roof. Needless to say my fiancé told me to definitely get more when I run out which I am. It’s also great as a test base when doing research. 👍👍👍👍
  2. Rated 5 out of 5
    CJNSTORM (verified owner) – April 6, 2022
    This stuff is pretty good, stronger muscles and libido is up pretty good
  3. Rated 4 out of 5
    RLUKA1954 (verified owner) – April 13, 2022
    I just ordered my second bottle. My first trial lasted about 7 weeks. During that time, taking the recommended 2 pumps per day, I noticed an almost immediate elevation in my mood. There was also a noticeable increase in libido. Over the next several weeks I had noticeable strength increases, as well as an overall hardening in my physique. (It was like a re-comp in a bottle) At the end of the 7 weeks, I was able to maintain the gains I did make. There did appear to be some suppression, but it was quite mild, and everything was fine after about 2 and one half weeks.
    I just purchased my 2nd bottle, and am excited about more results.
    I would easily recommend this to anyone.
  4. Rated 5 out of 5
    GOALTENDERPHIL (verified owner) – April 19, 2022
    Quick and easy! Dries fast with barely any scent, but most importantly-IT WORKS! Def noticed an increase in libidio, muscle fullness and strength within a couple days of use. I’ve used oral 4Andro and did not have the same effect as this cream. It’s also safer since there is no pass through the liver. I will most definitely be purchasing again.
  5. Rated 5 out of 5
    JOSEPH TURCOTTE (verified owner) – June 16, 2022
    I use this when I’m not using Gear Cream or Lean AF Cream to dial it in a little and balance out my testosterone/DHT levels when taking other prohormones. It works well on its own, but is even better as part of a stack. I will be a return customer if even just for this product.