Unanswered Sup3r Shred & Forksolin95

JStats

Awards
Just wondering if anyone knows what’s happened to Sup3r Shred, I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve taken it in the past before playing football and my endurance was way way better after a few weeks of taking it. If it’s discontinued or whatever, anyone know an alternative that you can take with an ECA stack.

Also, I’ve taken PEScience Forksolin-95 in the past and it was very good, just interested to know if all Forksolin-95 are equal or is one better than the other etc. Thanks.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any forskolin 95 I’m pretty sure will be licensed from Sabinsa, I think. Not 100% sure. If so, there wouldn’t be any difference from one to another. That said, the PES stuff has another ingredient that’s supposed to support the fat loss effects of forskolin.

JStats

Awards
Any forskolin 95 I’m pretty sure will be licensed from Sabinsa, I think. Not 100% sure. If so, there wouldn’t be any difference from one to another. That said, the PES stuff has another ingredient that’s supposed to support the fat loss effects of forskolin.
I can’t remember the brand I ordered but I know it wasn’t PES! They didn’t have it in stock where I got it from, hopefully it’s equally as good. Cheers pal 👍🏻

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Forksolin actually a worthy recomper/physique enhancer/burner? I hear mixed reviews and there seems to be very little middle ground. EIther guys think it's completely farce or think it's the greatest.