Unanswered Sup3r Shred & Forksolin

JStats

Awards
Just wondering if anyone knows what’s happened to Sup3r Shred, I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve taken it in the past before playing football and my endurance was way way better after a few weeks of taking it. If it’s discontinued or whatever, anyone know an alternative that you can take with an ECA stack.

Also, I’ve taken PEScience Forksolin-95 in the past and it was very good, just interested to know if all Forksolin-95 are equal or is one better than the other etc. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always go with PES Forksolin because it works for me and I know PES is quality.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Sup3r Shed is long gone. I also can’t find a retail source of any Artemisia iwayomogi. Interested if anyone knows of a source/product.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think Sup3r Shed is long gone. I also can’t find a retail source of any Artemisia iwayomogi. Interested if anyone knows of a source/product.
Artemisia or artemisinin is still available. Go on Google etc. And depending on why I want to take it, you can get ivermectin in suspesion as well if that helps. Seen some on Amazon the other day and was definitely surprised.

JStats

Awards
Any idea why’s its long gone? I thought the gains you got from it for endurance were amazing..I need to find something very similar!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nootropics depot 8:1 cordyceps is the best I’ve used for endurance. Phenomenal stuff I would say in my experience I’ve noticed more from it than cardarine

JStats

Awards
Nootropics depot 8:1 cordyceps is the best I’ve used for endurance. Phenomenal stuff I would say in my experience I’ve noticed more from it than cardarine
I’ve never heard of it tbf. I don’t fancy trying cardarine for some reason but apparently Sup3r Shred was very similar but a lot more safe. Sucks the discontinued it.

JStats

Awards
I’ve never heard of it tbf. I don’t fancy trying cardarine for some reason but apparently Sup3r Shred was very similar but a lot more safe. Sucks the discontinued it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you that ND’s cordyceps 10:1 extract is the best thing I have used for endurance.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you that ND’s cordyceps 10:1 extract is the best thing I have used for endurance.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Artemisia or artemisinin is still available. Go on Google etc. And depending on why I want to take it, you can get ivermectin in suspesion as well if that helps. Seen some on Amazon the other day and was definitely surprised.
Respectfully, I only see Artemisia Annua available. Not the same species. Here is an excerpt from one study on Artemisia Iwayomogi where scientists are trying to identify what compounds are responsible for the PPAR alpha agonism.

Patuletin-3-O-glucoside is commonly found in A. iwayomogi, but not in other species of Artemisia, such as A. annua and A. capillaries

Last edited:
StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong statements from two guys I respect...I’m intrigued. What kind of dosing and for how long?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won't be able to buy an extract like Super-Shred. The actual active PPAR-Delta agonist in the extract is a compound called Dibromo-4-methoxybiphenyl. It is only a minute constitute of the extract (very minute), however we developed a process to bring the extract percentage to >98%.

Its a shame we aren't producing it anymore given it doesn't fit into our GRAS only products..may potentially make a comeback somewhere in the Olympus Labs line though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strong statements from two guys I respect...I’m intrigued. What kind of dosing and for how long?
I do a gram a day and I’ve been taking it for a little over a month now. Honestly love the stuff and I felt it start working from the first day. Maybe placebo at first but I swear by it. I never tried 1:1 cordyceps but I know a lot of people have anxiety issues with that but haven’t had those issues whatsoever with this

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do a gram a day and I’ve been taking it for a little over a month now. Honestly love the stuff and I felt it start working from the first day. Maybe placebo at first but I swear by it. I never tried 1:1 cordyceps but I know a lot of people have anxiety issues with that but haven’t had those issues whatsoever with this

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 gram of the ND cordyceps 10:1 extract is perfect 30 mins pre-workout. I have gone up to 1.5 grams, but went back down to 1 gram because it was strong enough there.

I would suggest going for their powdered one over the capsules just because it’s a better bang for your buck and it doesn’t taste bad.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always go with PES Forksolin because it works for me and I know PES is quality.
I would suggest going for their powdered one over the capsules just because it’s a better bang for your buck and it doesn’t taste bad.
Agreed with this. It's easy to mix in a protein shake or pre as well.

JStats

Awards
I don’t much anything at all about NooTropics! They don’t seem to be big in the UK

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well cordyceps isn’t much of a nootropic but it is sold by the brand nootropics depot which is a quality company. To each heir own but I think you’d really enjoy it.

JStats

Awards
Well cordyceps isn’t much of a nootropic but it is sold by the brand nootropics depot which is a quality company. To each heir own but I think you’d really enjoy it.
mill look into it pal, seems hard to source in the UK