Sup3r PCT + Rebirth, gyno

Canadian

Awards
I'm in my 5th week of PCT, still 3 to go and I'm pleasantly surprised with Sup3r PCT from OL and Rebirth from BLR.

I've had a gyno under my right nipple for quite some time and it seems to be a little bit smaller (tissue, not puffiness)

It was the size of a canadian quarter and now it's more like a 5¢. I seriously did not expect that, but I guess I respond well to these compounds. I know I'll need Letro and Nolva to get rid of it, but hey any improvement is wecomed!

PLEASE don't use Sup3r PCT and Rebirth after a strong PH or any AAS that is known to cause gynos.

I did a small 6 week cycle of Osta 20mg ed so any results I see is most likely due to the fact that I didn't felt shutdown, the gyno remained the same throughout the cycle and my estrogen levels were probably in the normal range when I started my PCT.

I didn't go for a blood test yet, but I'm sure it works perfectly fine for anyone who ran a very mild cycle.

Again I do not recommend Sup3r PCT and Rebirth if you are taking something strong like Superdrol or anything that will shutdown your testosterone production.

Good results nonetheless