Sup3r Epi-Elite

EugenioMAM

Awards
Hi, just started sup3r epi. Using for a week (7 days) 500mg.
Yesterday i started 750mg and could not sleep at all.
1. Any concerns about sleeping problems?
2. Is Epi Andro (Epiandroterone), the same thing of DHEA (Dihiproediandrosterone)?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, just started sup3r epi. Using for a week (7 days) 500mg.
Yesterday i started 750mg and could not sleep at all.
1. Any concerns about sleeping problems?
2. Is Epi Andro (Epiandroterone), the same thing of DHEA (Dihiproediandrosterone)?
1. Epiandro can have a stimulatory effect on the CNS, so dosing late in the evening can cause sleeplessness for some. Try earlier for your last dose.

2. Epiandro is a metabolite of DHEA. It goes through 5-Ar reduction to be converted into DHT. They are very different hormones in purposes and effects but closely related. DHEA is a "parent" hormone to a multiple of other hormones.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
1. Epiandro can have a stimulatory effect on the CNS, so dosing late in the evening can cause sleeplessness for some. Try earlier for your last dose.

2. Epiandro is a metabolite of DHEA. It goes through 5-Ar reduction to be converted into DHT. They are very different hormones in purposes and effects but closely related. DHEA is a "parent" hormone to a multiple of other hormones.
Hi sorry for what may be a stupid question but my complete lack of understanding of basic science gets me confused.
If epiandro is a metabolite of DHEA does that mean that taking straight DHEA will metabolise and in doing that I would end up with epiandro anyway?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi sorry for what may be a stupid question but my complete lack of understanding of basic science gets me confused.
If epiandro is a metabolite of DHEA does that mean that taking straight DHEA will metabolise and in doing that I would end up with epiandro anyway?
Yes, essentially, supplementing with DHEA would lead to some conversion to Epiandrosterone and eventually DHT(which is what we want), although it would not be at a rate high enough to promote anabolism above the natural process. We supplement with large doses of Epiandrosterone which triggers conversion into DHT and thus eliciting growth. Supplementing with DHEA on the other hand leads to conversion into many other hormones as well.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Yes, essentially, supplementing with DHEA would lead to some conversion to Epiandrosterone and eventually DHT(which is what we want), although it would not be at a rate high enough to promote anabolism above the natural process. We supplement with large doses of Epiandrosterone which triggers conversion into DHT and thus eliciting growth. Supplementing with DHEA on the other hand leads to conversion into many other hormones as well.
Ah right, thanks for the response. I think I'm going to go with sup3r epi for my next run, or maybe sup3r 1 or both not too sure yet. Completely blown away by k1ngs blood by the way i did a short trenavar run and followed up with just k1ngs blood for pct( have nolva and clomid on hand just in case) but as just a short cycle thought I would rather try a natural product instead of serm and I have never felt better after any cycle than I do now. Haven't lost an ounce of the weight I put on and strength has stayed with me on most things and even up on db press, fantastic stuff.