Sup3r DHEA

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

I ran a bottle of this with my last cycle and really helped with the lethargy. The doses on it are higher than many other transdermals so that's why I gave it a 4/5. It does have a few problems though.
First the first bottle I got was leaking and the pump cap is not that good of a quality causing it to leak. But I ordered from nutriverse and they sent me a new bottle quickly free of charge.
Second the carrier is very thin and it runs through your hands so I had to use a plastic syringe and dose a little at a time so it doesn't run down my whole body.

rrivers

Awards
I'll be running this with my cycle in a couple of weeks. Where did you apply? Using wrists and rubbing on your shoulders? Never used a transdermal before.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running this with my cuncle in a couple of weeks. Where did you apply? Using wrists and rubbing on your shoulders? Never used a transdermal before.
Rubber gloves and applied shoulders , upper back and clavicles

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OL really has to look into changing pretty much everything with their transdermal products. The pumps are horrendous (clog and leak) and the carrier preparation is always way too thin. BPS is the gold standard in this department. Now that they are no longer producing transdermals...maybe they could utilize their technology.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL really has to look into changing pretty much everything with their transdermal products. The pumps are horrendous (clog and leak) and the carrier preparation is always way too thin. BPS is the gold standard in this department. Now that they are no longer producing transdermals...maybe they could utilize their technology.
I poured the whole thing into a Tupperware and dosed that way lol

rrivers

Awards
Crap, I wish these reviews had been posted before I bought my cycle stack haha

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap, I wish these reviews had been posted before I bought my cycle stack haha
Well the ingredients are good so that's a big bonus
Tupperware and a oral syringe is the best with it

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback guys. It has been communicated.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feedback guys. It has been communicated.
Awesome...thank you for listening! I think everyone would benefit from any improvements OL could make in this regard..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shook the bottle this morn and product all over bathroom
Dammit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So you don't waste any on your hands. Transdermals don't absorb well through thick skin. Plus it stains your hands green
when applying transdermals it is amazing how much more gets onto the area you are applying to when you wear gloves---hands absorb a considerable amount, imo-just to wash it off.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when applying transdermals it is amazing how much more gets onto the area you are applying to when you wear gloves---hands absorb a considerable amount, imo-just to wash it off.
I agree
If it doesn't fit you must .... o wait wrong glove saying

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree
If it doesn't fit you must .... o wait wrong glove saying
I usually grab a 'few' gloves at doctors visits, but if I don't have any on hand-pun intended...I use a sandwich baggie!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I received word that the carrier issue has been fixed moving forward:bigok: We will be sampling it in-house to be sure of it.
Quick work! Curious if you are just speaking of the carrier on Sup3r DHEA...or all the transdermals? Any plans to look into improved pumps/seal as well?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick work! Curious if you are just speaking of the carrier on Sup3r DHEA...or all the transdermals? Any plans to look into improved pumps/seal as well?
Super DHEA is the only TD we still make other than EU and SU under OL. I don't recall any issues with those and I've used them many times. Fixing the carrier should prevent any leaking/clogging issues with the pump. So as not to clog this Review thread why don't you guys PM me any other concerns, thoughts, or questions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Lynks8 Supplement Auction 3
Plex78 Supplements 7
Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 6