Sup3r-4 and sup3r epi elite cyle. Comments welcomed!

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
I 34. 5'10". 160lbs.
Ran 3 beastdrol cycles a few years ago Successfully but did have lethargy.

My cycle is

Katandrol v3 3caps a day spread out morning afternoon and night for 4wks

sup3r-4 220/220/220/220 spread out morning and night

sup3r epi elite 750/750/750/750 spread out morning afternoon and night

Until K1ingsblood by OlymLabUk arrives, Test infusion by Premium Powders, 6caps a day

I jump started the cycle with kata solo for the first week. At the start of week two I added the sup3r epi elite.
As of two days ago, week 3, I added the sup3r-4. The kata will run out before my last weeks are through with
the epi and andro and then I will be on only those two compounds with the testbooster.

For on cycle support I am using Arm1care-pro by OlymLabs and Forged liver support by Transform. I am waiting on K1ngsgaurd from OlymLabs. Forged Joint Repair. I am also using my normal multivitas, omegas, fish oil, glutamine, glucosamine, amnios acids, protein, and good diet etc.

Post cycle will be Forma-Stanzol 2 pumps twice a day
Forged Post Cycle by Transform two caps a day
K1ngsBlood as directed
Sup3r PCT as directed

Suggestions? Add, Takeaway?

Sides so far... Bad lethargy

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Total cycle time is only 4 weeks?

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
week 1 just kata. week 2 kata and sup3r epi. Weeks 3 and beyond kata, super epi and super4

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Sides update...
Been having trouble sleeping without a sleep aid the last few nites. Even taking 10mg melatonin is not putting me out.
I take my last dose around 8 or 9pm. I got 1 zit on my left temple and my libido has gone down a bit in the last week. 3 days ago i began getting really dry and stiff. My joints were hurting. I was achy and it was hard to move around. Once I added the 4andro my libido increased seemingly overnight and my joints feel much better. Also since adding 4andro my mood has improved and im not so melancholy

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
This isnt a full out log but I figured Id share some tidbits. Day 5 of the triple stack combo, day 19 of the total cycle...Still having trouble sleeping. My wick is a little bit shorter than usual but Im in control. Im having weird dreams, restless sleep and I wake up a lot during the few short hours Im sleeping.
My strength has been up the last 2 weeks and even more so the last few days. My workouts have been great especially for starting at 530am every day.
This morning I did back. I included DLs. I didnt warm up with lighter sets of DLs because I those were in the middle of the workout altho I probably should have. I just wanted to see what I could do raw after not DLing since Sept 2013. I picked up 205lb on my first rep and then did some lighter sets. I was really stoked about pulling 205! My former PR was 265

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Feeling good! Keeping a good diet and killing my workouts with ample rest days. One thing I did need to do was up my carb intake. Its given me more energy which i really needed. I didnt want to take in more caffeine or energy drinks or thermos. Im hoping that increases the quickness gains come.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling good! Keeping a good diet and killing my workouts with ample rest days. One thing I did need to do was up my carb intake. Its given me more energy which i really needed. I didnt want to take in more caffeine or energy drinks or thermos. Im hoping that increases the quickness gains come.
Today my 3rd day
Sup3r epi 500gs
Super 1 330 mgs

Sup3r epi as pre i dont feel nothin

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Today my 3rd day
Sup3r epi 500gs
Super 1 330 mgs

Sup3r epi as pre i dont feel nothin
Its only day 3... I started to feel very very slow effects come until week 2 then things started moving faster. More strength, hunger, and lethargy. I was running the super epi with kata v3 at first and my joints were killing me. I was so dry! Once I added super4 i was much better the next day. I see you are running super1. I havent used that so you gotta keep me/us updated on how things are going. Anyway from everything Ive read, the 3rd week is when things get in full swing on these products so stick with it. Have patience, eat, sleep and kill your workouts
Peace

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its only day 3... I started to feel very very slow effects come until week 2 then things started moving faster. More strength, hunger, and lethargy. I was running the super epi with kata v3 at first and my joints were killing me. I was so dry! Once I added super4 i was much better the next day. I see you are running super1. I havent used that so you gotta keep me/us updated on how things are going. Anyway from everything Ive read, the 3rd week is when things get in full swing on these products so stick with it. Have patience, eat, sleep and kill your workouts
Peace
Thnx

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Small update on my cycle... Day 26
My arms are bigger. That is where I notice the most change even though Im not working them that much. Ive been focusing on my legs, back, and chest mostly. Muscles feel more full and slightly harder. All of my lifts have gone up in weight. I feel my endurance is greater than before I started. Where before Id get full of lactic acid, Im now feeling like i can get a lot more reps depending on how much weight im using and for what exercise. Overall Im feeling really good. My gains are coming, lethargy has diminished and my libido is up; things are working in that department just fine.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Small update on my cycle... Day 26
My arms are bigger. That is where I notice the most change even though Im not working them that much. Ive been focusing on my legs, back, and chest mostly. Muscles feel more full and slightly harder. All of my lifts have gone up in weight. I feel my endurance is greater than before I started. Where before Id get full of lactic acid, Im now feeling like i can get a lot more reps depending on how much weight im using and for what exercise. Overall Im feeling really good. My gains are coming, lethargy has diminished and my libido is up; things are working in that department just fine.
7 days
Super epi 500
Super 1 330

Only side makes me go do number 1 alot
I dont feel nothing yet

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
7 days
Super epi 500
Super 1 330

Only side makes me go do number 1 alot
I dont feel nothing yet
Me too. I pee all day but I do drink a gallon of h2o plus shakes, pwo, & recovery drinks too. So idk if going a lot is a side for me

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
245lb Deadlift! A few warm up sets, then went for it. Semi hard but way easier than i thought it would be. My old PR is 265. I Miss counted and went for 275. I lifted it a few inches from the floor but i couldnt stand up. It was too much but Ill get there

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
Im in week 2 of PCT. I have went from a 5-6 day a week workout schedule to every other day. Ive kept intensity but lowered volume and it seems to be working. Ive lost 1lb and a teeny bit of size from my upper chest. Strength is still where it was during cycle.
My libido is ramped up too. Only downside i see is ive had a desire to cry a lot. No gyno, not emotional, no other sides i just want to cry often.

For PCT im taking
K1ngblood 10 caps daily
Sup3r-pct 10 caps daily
2 pumps forma 2x daily
Nolvadex 15, 15, 5, 5
The usual vitamins, protein, aminos, bcaas