Week 3 750
Week 4 1000

Working out 5 times a week
DIET WAS CLEAN
I WASTE LOTS OF MONEY ON DIET
SINCE I WAS BUYING MEALS PREP FROM MY GYM
MAIN GOAL FROM THIS CYCLE WAS STRENGTH MAYBE REDUCE SOME FAT
IF POSSIBLE

[1 QUESTIONS IM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT THE 250 MGS ON EACH SUP3R EPI CAP SINCE I OPENED A cap of ANDROVAR (EPIANDRO] AND A CAP OF SUP3R EPI AND IT HAS SAME AMOUNT OF COMPOUND :S

I didn't NOTICE ANYTHING!!!
JUST SIDE EFFECTS SUP3R DRY JOINS
BACK BUMP
VERY DISAPPOINTED FROM SUP3R 1/EPI
Im very sad
:(
Im starting clomid at 50

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1 QUESTIONS IM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT THE 250 MGS ON EACH SUP3R EPI CAP SINCE I OPENED A cap of ANDROVAR (EPIANDRO] AND A CAP OF SUP3R EPI AND IT HAS SAME AMOUNT OF COMPOUND :S
How would you know? There isn't just the active compound in the capsules. There is filler, as well.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you know? There isn't just the active compound in the capsules. There is filler, as well.
Wat i mean by same amount of compound
Im talking about the product inside of cap
Anyways its just a question either way just quit the cycle

tysons93

Awards
Yea what he's saying is there could be filler powder in the androvar. u didn't get any gains?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Wat i mean by same amount of compound
Im talking about the product inside of cap
Yeah, I know. There isn't just 250mg of Epi-Andro in the capsule.

Look at the "Other ingredients" section of the label. All that stuff is in there, too.

The Androvar will also have other ingredients.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I know. There isn't just 250mg of Epi-Andro in the capsule.

Look at the "Other ingredients" section of the label. All that stuff is in there, too.

The Androvar will also have other ingredients.
Ok i see thank s

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Damn and that's a lot of 1-DHEA you bumped it up to. Is this your first time running 1-DHEA and Epi? Have you ran anything before?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn and that's a lot of 1-DHEA you bumped it up to. Is this your first time running 1-DHEA and Epi? Have you ran anything before?
My fisrt cycle was 1 ad and 4 ad at 440
6 week and i did gain almost 12 pounds
And its my first doing epi

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You realise its quite possible you dun goofed? Some people dont report anything till like the 5th week in. But, meh.
Im half way week 5 i was today i started clomid at 50

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You realise its quite possible you dun goofed? Some people dont report anything till like the 5th week in. But, meh.
I've heard people say that but it shouldn't be the case. The most popular study done on 1-DHEA was only 4 weeks long and yielded great results. Nevertheless, I'm getting more and more skeptical about some of these andros. I've seen countless logs, which quite frankly, haven't impressed me very much. When you consider the potential side effects, you want to come away with at least some solid and sustainable results.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard people say that but it shouldn't be the case. The most popular study done on 1-DHEA was only 4 weeks long and yielded great results. Nevertheless, I'm getting more and more skeptical about some of these andros. I've seen countless logs, which quite frankly, haven't impressed me very much. When you consider the potential side effects you want to come away with at least some solid and sustainable results.
I know what youre saying but you have to realise two potential factors here:

1) outside of study conditions with meticulous measuring etc....humans tend to suck at objectively monitoring themselves

2) a study is an indicator, and generally shows a statistical average. Doesnt guarantee that everyone outside the study will replicate that average.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard people say that but it shouldn't be the case. The most popular study done on 1-DHEA was only 4 weeks long and yielded great results. Nevertheless, I'm getting more and more skeptical about some of these andros. I've seen countless logs, which quite frankly, haven't impressed me very much. When you consider the potential side effects, you want to come away with at least some solid and sustainable results.
I still have the side effects super dry joint s back bumps super oily face some pimples on my back sometimes burns like hell when i pee

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have the side effects super dry joint s back bumps super oily face some pimples on my back sometimes burns like hell when i pee
Imo, instead of jamming 8 weeks worth of product into 4 weeks you shoulda run moderate doses for 8. Still may not have made a difference, but its arguably the more reasonable dosing strategy.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo, instead of jamming 8 weeks worth of product into 4 weeks you shoulda run moderate doses for 8. Still may not have made a difference, but its arguably the more reasonable dosing strategy.
I was going to do 6 but theres no point if i dont even getting at least little stronger

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to do 6 but theres no point if i dont even getting at least little stronger
I agree, with the benefit of hindsight. Ie, after youd tried 8 weeks.

All Im saying is you potentially cut it short, and by dosing so high increased sides.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You should be skeptical. The andros are prohormones that undergo a 2-step conversion process in the body. There are many orally active anabolic designer steroids available that undergo no such conversion process. They are not prohormones, even though supplement retailers will label them as such to make them seem legal.

Examples include: Halodrol, DMZ, Msten, Mithras, Triumphalis, Mechabol, Pmag, Trest, M1T, Superdrol, etc.

These steroids are already in the form that will be used by your body.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You should be skeptical. The andros are prohormones that undergo a 2-step conversion process in the body. There are many orally active anabolic designer steroids available that undergo no such conversion process. They are not prohormones, even though supplement retailers will label them as such to make them seem legal.

Examples include: Halodrol, DMZ, Msten, Mithras, Triumphalis, Mechabol, Pmag, Trest, M1T, Superdrol, etc.

These steroids are already in the form that will be used by your body.
Yes, I've recently started looking into Halodrol and Pmag as potential first cycle options. The downside to consuming designer steroids orally is that they are methylated, therefore harsher on the liver compared to the andros. However, the results seem far better from what I've read.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send what you have left to me. I'll add them to my next cycle and report back with my thoughts.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send what you have left to me. I'll add them to my next cycle and report back with my thoughts.
To late brother already gave it all
It was only 2 weeks of api at 1000
And 2 weeks of sup3r 1 at 550
Not much
Wat u recommend for my next cycle size and strength

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
This^^.

More is not better. Slow and steady =maintainable

rIppedme7

rIppedme7

Awards
True true. I had strength boosts week after week. I saw very very little results at week 3 but when i got to week 5...i didnt blow up but i was definitely bigger. My chest, arms, and back showed the most improvement size wise; my legs got pretty toned. Week 6 was just as good. I ran a 6wk total cycle