Sup3r 1 and Sup3r DHEA stack

Ceerawd

Awards
This is my 2nd ph cycle and I'm wanting to try and avoid a crazy PCT stack by not taking 4 andro.

I did a cycle of just 1 andro and it worked great for me except the lethargy and low libido. Has anyone done or recommend just a 1 andro cycle with the super dhea?

And then just running super PCT after with an AI?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive found sup3r dhea to be legit as fuk.

As for your "PCT", well, your body your risks yada yada

Ceerawd

Awards
I've been reading around quite a bit. And pretty much everything comes down to using nolva or clomid. Which is really what I'm trying to avoid

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been reading around quite a bit. And pretty much everything comes down to using nolva or clomid. Which is really what I'm trying to avoid
I think the main thing is that you base your decision on thorough research of all options. Personally, as far as efficacy and $$ is concerned, its a pretty easy choice to opt SERM. If youre against a SERM on some kind of ethical grounds, I cant argue against that

Ceerawd

Awards
I think the main thing is that you base your decision on thorough research of all options. Personally, as far as efficacy and $$ is concerned, its a pretty easy choice to opt SERM. If youre against a SERM on some kind of ethical grounds, I cant argue against that
No ethical type thing. Was just trying to get an opinion from a user. I'll probably go with the serm.
Thanks for the input

What would you run for a PCT?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Clomid. Anything else you want to run for pct is up to you. Any "natty test booster" would really only be for the feels, anyway.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Clomid. Why do you want to avoid a PCT? Super PCT is not gonna restart your HPTA bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Lynks8 Supplement Auction 3
Plex78 Supplements 7
Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 6