Sup3er PCT vs. Sustain Alpha

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used both?
As far as OTC PCT, I have used Sup3er PCT for light runs and its worked out perfect. Curious how Sustain Alpha compares.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone used both?
As far as OTC PCT, I have used Sup3er PCT for light runs and its worked out perfect. Curious how Sustain Alpha compares.
For a light to medium run it’s good. It’s what I usually use. Especially if your libido is effected.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations site.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone used both?
For a light to medium run it’s good. It’s what I usually use. Especially if your libido is effected.

Use code chef for 25% off iconic formulations site.

A

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really like sustain alpha. Good for libido boost coming off cycle. At least for me that seems to be the case.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others that it will help with libido. Depending on what you ran for your cycle i'd most likely recommend picking up a serm for your pct.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sustain Alpha for me as above....really helped with libido.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thats the info I was interested in!

Agreed with the others that it will help with libido. Depending on what you ran for your cycle i'd most likely recommend picking up a serm for your pct.
I understand everyone recommends a serm, but imo they are often haphazard used with no actual blood work to support ingesting the chemical. Also, if you run a legal andro product then have to source an illegal RX... well. I tried a recommended clomid RC company sponsored on AM years ago and will NEVER do that crap again. Ended up with a lump on my balls and had to go to the doc to have ck under a sonigram (etc) ultimitly found out it was nothing. Ill run the risk of OTC to spring me back and not take a heavy andro run. If the OTC fails, Ill go to the doc to get real clomid or nov.

Just one many perspective ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ That's true. Everyone reacts differently and has a different opinion on when an otc pct vs serm is needed. You know your body better than anyone so i'm sure if you've used otc pcts in the past and bounced back you will be fine with this run.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone used both?
Night and day. Sustain alpha hands down is just way better.
And I say this as a former Olympus labs rep and r&d

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone used both?
Cool, thats the info I was interested in!

I understand everyone recommends a serm, but imo they are often haphazard used with no actual blood work to support ingesting the chemical. Also, if you run a legal andro product then have to source an illegal RX... well. I tried a recommended clomid RC company sponsored on AM years ago and will NEVER do that crap again. Ended up with a lump on my balls and had to go to the doc to have ck under a sonigram (etc) ultimitly found out it was nothing. Ill run the risk of OTC to spring me back and not take a heavy andro run. If the OTC fails, Ill go to the doc to get real clomid or nov.

Just one many perspective ;)
years ago? Aside from your join date of this year, am having research companies as board sponsors are relatively new.

i can respect ones decision to run otc pct, but your reasons are flawed.

Serms are safe.
Buying a research chem is as legal as buying modified dhea isomer derivatives.
If anything causes an unknown mass (tumor) is was most likely caused by using androgenic steroids and the increased estrogen that is a result of using them.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established

years ago? Aside from your join date of this year, am having research companies as board sponsors are relatively new.

i can respect ones decision to run otc pct, but your reasons are flawed.

Serms are safe.
Buying a research chem is as legal as buying modified dhea isomer derivatives.
If anything causes an unknown mass (tumor) is was most likely caused by using androgenic steroids and the increased estrogen that is a result of using them.
I would also say you argument for running a RC is also flawed...

Years ago? Yes, there was an entire thread with repitable RC years ago. I had another account linked to an old email. Nonetheless, you dont need an account to even see post.

Yes, RC are legal, but its a RC... hints the name RE-Search. RC might be legal and SERMs are safe, but RC are not. Each one of them in big bold letters say "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" So if I am flawed for not putting who knows what in my body, then I am flawed. Also, you left out getting bloods which was a major point of haphazard use of SERMs.

Experiences is a weak argument, Ill give you that one. However, I did follow-up with the doc vs consulting brofessorx science on AM for medical advice.

Last edited:
joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Good info!
Also, are you refering to the old OL PCT or the new? If I recall the old was pretty heavly loaded with KSM66.... been forever since Ive seen that old label.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also say you argument for running a RC is also flawed...
I gave no argument or recommendations for running a serm. So not sure what you’re talking about.
I started rc sponsors are *relatively* new to the forum.
Relative would depend on your join date and activity on the forums in the last few years.
I also have an old username, which is why I put your join date aside. I consider this a new account despite it being created over 4 years ago.

Last edited:
joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I gave no argument or recommendations for running a serm. So not sure what you’re talking about.
I started rc sponsors are *relatively* new to the forum.
Relative would depend on your join date and activity on the forums in the last few years.
I also have an old username, which is why I put your join date aside. I consider this a new account despite it being created over 4 years ago.
Right on, we misunderstood each other. No big deal.