Sup Company that made flavors

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.... (and gals)

There used to be a board sponsor here that sold some awesome flavor powders for mixing into protein shakes. I cant for the life of me remember what their name was, but they also sold various types of protein, and were one of the first to sell protein made from Peas. I'm pretty sure they were based out of California. Any help locating this company would be appreciated.

steppinRazor

Awards
AI Supports nutrition?
I know they had a pea protein, wasn't aware of any flavorings..but yeah i heard they're no longer here. Kinda odd.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think it was Black Star Labs. Doesn't look like they are around anymore. Bummer

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.... (and gals)

There used to be a board sponsor here that sold some awesome flavor powders for mixing into protein shakes. I cant for the life of me remember what their name was, but they also sold various types of protein, and were one of the first to sell protein made from Peas. I'm pretty sure they were based out of California. Any help locating this company would be appreciated.
Do you mean TP (True Protein)? If so they recently changed their name to TN (True Nutrition)? They are in Cali and they sell flavoring systems and custom protein mixes including peas. I think they are running a 10% off sale right now for thanksgiving/black friday. I think they used to be a board sponsor here too.