summer stack stanoplex 300 while on prozac !opinions plz

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so guys. im ready for my stack. i need some help . here in my country gyms will open at 31 may and i want to run a two month stack. i got 1 bottle eradicate e (arimistane muscle addiction's actually im waiting for delivery ) 1 bottle brawns antiestrogen complete (arimistane)
2 bottles stanoplex 300 cel (epiandro)
and my stack plan is arimistane 75 mg +epiandro 300 mg+yohimbine+a mild thermogenic like alphamine.
recently i started to use prozac (fluoxetine) and my doctor told me that yohimbine isnt a problem at low dosage. i was plannign to use thermagize xt but i want to avoid for now dmha and other stimulants.from your experience should i run stanoplex at 300 mg or 600mg ,? i want to avoid also serms cause they interact with prozac.should i keep my stanoplex for another run and just stack eradicate e with yohimbine?i know that epiandro can help with mood also. other supps which i will use are whey /vitamin c . my diet will be good and my excersise will be hard with a combination of bdybuilding and calisthenics.thx in addition. also for pct after stano im planning to use m test+reduce xt

Reactions: ZOO
RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your post is almost incoherent. I'm not sure what you're trying to do or wanting to do. Do you think you could retype that with a little better spelling/grammar/punctuation and be sure and use paragraphs so it's easier to read.

Sorry, don't mean to be the grammar nazi, but I just hate posts like this.

Thanks,
Dan

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im sorry english isnt my language can admin delete or close the post iwant your opinion if can i run arimistane with stanoplex 300 while on prozac.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you should be fine. I take an SSRI too and am on hormones and have used SERMs successfully. You will be okay.

Also, sorry, I didn't realize English wasn't your native language.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you should be fine. I take an SSRI too and am on hormones and have used SERMs successfully. You will be okay.

Also, sorry, I didn't realize English wasn't your native language.
thank you very much! so i will run it at 600 mg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your post is almost incoherent. I'm not sure what you're trying to do or wanting to do. Do you think you could retype that with a little better spelling/grammar/punctuation and be sure and use paragraphs so it's easier to read.

Sorry, don't mean to be the grammar nazi, but I just hate posts like this.

Thanks,
Dan
nikosktm is a great poster.

A lot of people don't know this, so just trying to be helpful but I encourage everyone that when you see posts that aren't grammatically correct, run the cursor over their screen name and a box will pop up showing the country they post from. That way it helps to understand.

I always try to point this out anytime I see this happen bc a few years ago this forum lost a very brilliant person that posted a lot of valuable information bc he got tired of people nit picking his grammar.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im sorry english isnt my language can admin delete or close the post iwant your opinion if can i run arimistane with stanoplex 300 while on prozac.
Hey man, you are a great poster and very valuable member of this forum. I enjoy your posts and you never need to apologize to anyone for your grammar. You do your best. Hell, anyone nit picking your grammar should go try to post on a forum in a language that isn't their native language and see how good they do.

And I do think it his case in this thread, he didn't know you were Greece; but that's why you may have seen me before - anytime anyone ever says anything about grammar, I always tell them to check the persons country before posting (or better yet, just don't post at all negatively about it; because even if someone is in the US, it doesn't mean their English is good.)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so guys. im ready for my stack. i need some help . here in my country gyms will open at 31 may and i want to run a two month stack. i got 1 bottle eradicate e (arimistane muscle addiction's actually im waiting for delivery ) 1 bottle brawns antiestrogen complete (arimistane)
and my stack plan is arimistane 75 mg +epiandro 300 mg+yohimbine+a mild thermogenic like alphamine.
recently i started to use prozac (fluoxetine) and my doctor told me that yohimbine isnt a problem at low dosage. i was plannign to use thermagize xt but i want to avoid for now dmha and other stimulants.from your experience should i run stanoplex at 300 mg or 600mg ,? i want to avoid also serms cause they interact with prozac.should i keep my stanoplex for another run and just stack eradicate e with yohimbine?i know that epiandro can help with mood also. other supps which i will use are whey /vitamin c . my diet will be good and my excersise will be hard with a combination of bdybuilding and calisthenics.thx in addition. also for pct after stano im planning to use m test+reduce xt
Congratulations, I'm glad that your gyms are opening back up for you.

Muscle Addiction's Eradicate-E is a great product and legit quality.

Brawns - who knows. I've seen some horror stories lately about ingredient issues with them. You know I try not to negatively say anything about any company, but some of the stuff with them lately seems to be really getting out of control.

You said that you were planning on running Thermagize XT but wanted to avoid DMHA and other stimulants for now. I wanted to point out for anyone reading, Thermagize XT does NOT have DMHA in it.

Your stack itself (just my opinions):
- Eradicate-E - start out with 50 mg. the first week and then go up to 75 mg. If you feel any dryness in your joints, go back down to 50 mg.
- Stano-Plex 300 - I would run it for 8 weeks - 300 mg. per day the first week then 600 mg. per day thereafter. I do a week down taper at the end to 300 mg. myself. Probably not needed but the way I do it.

There is absolutely no need for serm's on this stack so you're fine there.

PCT - Your PCT looks great.

For the cycle itself for fat loss, can you get the new Lean Edge where you are? If so, I would definitely incorporate that. Powermyself hasn't ordered it yet but Predator and Body Shock both have.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Brawns - who knows. I've seen some horror stories lately about ingredient issues with them. You know I try not to negatively say anything about any company, but some of the stuff with them lately seems to be really getting out of control.

You said that you were planning on running Thermagize XT but wanted to avoid DMHA and other stimulants for now. I wanted to point out for anyone reading, Thermagize XT does NOT have DMHA in it.

- Eradicate-E - start out with 50 mg. the first week and then go up to 75 mg. If you feel any dryness in your joints, go back down to 50 mg.
- Stano-Plex 300 - I would run it for 8 weeks - 300 mg. per day the first week then 600 mg. per day thereafter. I do a week down taper at the end to 300 mg. myself. Probably not needed but the way I do it.

For the cycle itself for fat loss, can you get the new Lean Edge where you are? If so, I would definitely incorporate that. Powermyself hasn't ordered it yet but Predator and Body Shock both have.
Any time frame on eradicate e being back in stock at DPS?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear a lot of mixed opinions arimistane…what’s your take on it? Many ppl claim it does nothing for estrogen and some ppl swear it crushes it.
I think this is a great example of a case in where people get so caught up in their particular stance/argument that they lose sight of that many things affect different people differently. For some people, I think it works great for estrogen control and for some people not so much so. Just like some people say it works great for them for cortisol control, but others say it doesn't.

I think it really is a try it and see how it works for you type of thing.

For me personally, I see good hardening effects from it.

For estrogen control purposes, for me personally, I prefer Inhibit-E; and I say that from the perspective of someone that has their hormone panel checked regularly so I know Inhibit-E works great for me for that.

Last edited:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this is a great example of a case in where people get so caught up in their particular stance/argument that they lose sight of that many thing affect different people differently. For some people, I think it works great for estrogen control and for some people not so much so. Just like some people say it works great for them for cortisol control, but others say it doesn't.

I think it really is a try it and see how it works for you type of thing.

For me personally, I see good hardening effects from it.

For estrogen control purposes, for me personally, I prefer Inhibit-E; and I say that from the perspective of someone that has their hormone panel checked regularly so I know Inhibit-E works great for me for that.
Appreciate the honest response. It cracks me up because when arimistane first came out it was all the rage and everyone swore by it, then all of a sudden “it does nothing”

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the honest response. It cracks me up because when arimistane first came out it was all the rage and everyone swore by it, then all of a sudden “it does nothing”
No problem at all. And yeah, I think that was one of the issues where the initial companies that brought it out hyped it too much and created an unrealistic expectation of the ingredient. If we had been the first to have brought it out, this is what i would have said - hey, this is a great ingredient for a lot of people for lean, dry, hard results and it does a great job of controlling estrogen in some people and cortisol in others.

Oh, and I do want to clarify something from my above post:

For anyone that doesn't know, I have a very rare endocrinology condition. So when I made the statement that 'I prefer Inhibit-E for estrogen control purposes, and that's coming from someone that has their hormone panel checked regularly' - let me clarify that I was NOT comparing bloodwork from Inhibit-E to Eradicate-E. What I meant was that I've had my bloodwork checked regularly while on Inhibit-E and it definitely helps keep my estrogen where it needs to be. I haven't had it checked on Eradicate-E solo without using it with Inhibit-E; so I wasn't saying that Eradicate-E didn't help my estrogen levels, it actually did; but it helped them on top of already being on Inhibit-E so I can't speak on how much it would have helped them by itself. And because of my condition, and because Inhibit-E does help with my condition, I do not come off of Inhibit-E so I can't just decide to stop taking Inhibit-E to see how well Eradicate-E would do for me on my own. The regimen I do for my hormone levels literally took years to get things in check properly so I don't deviate from it much. I might add something, but I don't take anything away that I know works for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nattydisaster did a great job promoting arimistane---it was PESs 1st supplement ERASE, and for awhile their only supplement....back then i was younger and arthritis hadn't set in, it worked really well as a hardening agent--but just like ARA unfortunately my joints won't allow me to run any longer.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear a lot of mixed opinions arimistane…what’s your take on it? Many ppl claim it does nothing for estrogen and some ppl swear it crushes it.
arimistane is good for leaning and some saying that is good anticortisol also!.. for antiestrogen control better is inhibit e imo . anyway when i will finish my cycle i will try to post my bloods

so stanoplex 8 weeks 300/600/600/600/600/600/300
eradicate e :50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75
vitamin C :2000mg 8weeks
pct m test/reduce xt. i will go for two months!to be sure. i dont think that i need serm but i have on hand a nolva(clomid is not for me .. i dont know why but i feel emotional with this serm.
As for thermagize xt i thought that the first ingredient was dmha , but eria jarensis isnt dmha. my fault!unfortunately is out of stock at bodyshock but they got sns alpha yohimbine so i will order it .also a last thing.along with yohimbine can i use bcaa(immediately after my yohimbine dosage) or i should be completely fasting

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
arimistane is good for leaning and some saying that is good anticortisol also!.. for antiestrogen control better is inhibit e imo . anyway when i will finish my cycle i will try to post my bloods

so stanoplex 8 weeks 300/600/600/600/600/600/300
eradicate e :50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75
vitamin C :2000mg 8weeks
pct m test/reduce xt. i will go for two months!to be sure. i dont think that i need serm but i have on hand a nolva(clomid is not for me .. i dont know why but i feel emotional with this serm.
As for thermagize xt i thought that the first ingredient was dmha , but eria jarensis isnt dmha. my fault!unfortunately is out of stock at bodyshock but they got sns alpha yohimbine so i will order it .also a last thing.along with yohimbine can i use bcaa(immediately after my yohimbine dosage) or i should be completely fasting
That looks good to me.

If you do have any joint stiffness or dryness, I would stay at 50 mg. per day on the Eradicate-E. I doubt it will happen, but just giving my opinion in case it does.

You definitely don't need a SERM. Epiandrosterone isn't going to raise estrogen levels in many people to begin with, and in the few that it may, Eradicate-E or Inhibit-E would likely take care of it.

SERM's - I think they are overused and I don't trust research chemical SERM's. The only way I'd ever take one is if I got a legit prescription for it or bought from an actual online pharmacy. Just personal experience and personal opinion. Sometimes, as someone who works in this industry, get to see enough lab test results that just scare me away from certain things.

Thermagize XT - no worries, I thought you may have thought that was DMHA but its Eria Jarensis. I didn't know Body Shock was out; hopefully they will order more soon. When they do get it in, I hope you'll try it, I think you'll really like Thermagize XT.

Alpha Yohimbine is a bit different than Yohimbine. I like it a lot better but I have never tried it the way that some people do the buildup fasting doses with Yohimbine 2.5 (our regular Yohimbine HCI). Alpha Yohimbine in my opinion is too strong for that. In regard to Yohimbine 2.5 with BCAA's, my opinion is yes, but some people would disagree with me on that.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks good to me.

If you do have any joint stiffness or dryness, I would stay at 50 mg. per day on the Eradicate-E. I doubt it will happen, but just giving my opinion in case it does.

You definitely don't need a SERM. Epiandrosterone isn't going to raise estrogen levels in many people to begin with, and in the few that it may, Eradicate-E or Inhibit-E would likely take care of it.

SERM's - I think they are overused and I don't trust research chemical SERM's. The only way I'd ever take one is if I got a legit prescription for it or bought from an actual online pharmacy. Just personal experience and personal opinion. Sometimes, as someone who works in this industry, get to see enough lab test results that just scare me away from certain things.

Thermagize XT - no worries, I thought you may have thought that was DMHA but its Eria Jarensis. I didn't know Body Shock was out; hopefully they will order more soon. When they do get it in, I hope you'll try it, I think you'll really like Thermagize XT.

Alpha Yohimbine is a bit different than Yohimbine. I like it a lot better but I have never tried it the way that some people do the buildup fasting doses with Yohimbine 2.5 (our regular Yohimbine HCI). Alpha Yohimbine in my opinion is too strong for that. In regard to Yohimbine 2.5 with BCAA's, my opinion is yes, but some people would disagree with me on that.
perfect perfect here in greece we can buy serms for just 2,5 dollars (2 euros) from every pharmacy store,but i will avoid them for now.i will also add some magnesium cause is beneficial for my calisthenic excersise.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a fellow Prozac user, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It has likely already been in your drinking water for years regardless ;). Now you are just ingesting more..

I have used Prozac (and other antidepressants) for many years alongside countless supplements, stimulants, and prohormones without any adverse effects. Just listen to your body and enjoy!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a fellow Prozac user, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It has likely already been in your drinking water for years regardless ;). Now you are just ingesting more..

I have used Prozac (and other antidepressants) for many years alongside countless supplements, stimulants, and prohormones without any adverse effects. Just listen to your body and enjoy!
thx for your reply mate!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimistane and Epiandro is gonna be a pretty dry combination! Be mindful of your training volume and have fish oil, cissus etc. in your stack.

For me, I wouldn’t stack the 2 or maybe I’d just run half dose of the arimistane pre-workout only…

Also I know you’re looking at a light cycle, but I recommend training clean for at least a month and get back in the groove first!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane and Epiandro is gonna be a pretty dry combination! Be mindful of your training volume and have fish oil, cissus etc. in your stack.

For me, I wouldn’t stack the 2 or maybe I’d just run half dose of the arimistane pre-workout only…

Also I know you’re looking at a light cycle, but I recommend training clean for at least a month and get back in the groove first!
you are right i bought fish oil and cissus from pharmacy today ,generally arimistane wasnt hard for me ,but i will start at 75 and if i got problems i will reduce the dose.i ran x gels with nolvadren xt in the past without any problem (even without cissus )

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok finally my eradicate is here !im waiting for yohimbine to start my stack and one more bottle of eradicate for the next month

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To me, your posts are fine and easily understandable. In fact, they are MUCH better than mine would be if I attempted to post in any language other than English. Thumbs up.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice stack
I love eradicate as well, picked up 3 bottles for $15/each

Have 2 stashed away
i decided to run 2 caps stano (1 morning +1 pre workout (after 7 hours) and eradicate 3 caps first thing in morning. who you find my plan? should i split arimistane dosage or is fine ?(years ago remember the og erase 1 cap first thing in morning.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i decided to run 2 caps stano (1 morning +1 pre workout (after 7 hours) and eradicate 3 caps first thing in morning. who you find my plan? should i split arimistane dosage or is fine ?(years ago remember the og erase 1 cap first thing in morning.
I would split the Arimistane either to 2 doses or to 3. Just to get more stable levels. Probably won't make a huge difference though. I just like to split the doses, if cap size allows.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would split the Arimistane either to 2 doses or to 3. Just to get more stable levels. Probably won't make a huge difference though. I just like to split the doses, if cap size allows.
ok then i will do this. thx mate!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother please be careful ur on prozac famous for causing permanent brain damage!
you mean that i should not take those supplements with prozac? my doctor said that is the mildest and the best ssri

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brother please be careful ur on prozac famous for causing permanent brain damage!
With all due respect, please be considerate and explain the POV to him and back the statement up with factual evidence, or if its just what you read or heard, please explain so.

Prozac had a bad reputation for a long time here in the US and we all heard horror stories, but they were very over exaggerated in a lot of cases and there was a time where it was overly prescribed and at way too high of doses.

Any medication carries risks, but so does having a legitimate condition where it is needed and nothing is used.

what do you mean?
Don't let it worry you. What he posted has nothing to do with using supplements with it; it is about Prozac itself. Prozac for years was considered 'bad for you' here in the US and was promoted against a lot. But if you really look into it, the same possible side effects could happen with any of those types of medicines and I personally feel like Prozac was promoted against more to promote the newer drugs; whereas Prozac you can get a generic of very inexpensively.

Also, I am not familiar with any recorded evidence of brain 'damage'. Altered brain chemistry, yes; but not brain damage. And if you think about it, altered brain chemistry is kind of what you're looking for out of it. Just sometimes it makes people feel great, sometimes it makes people feel other ways. But this again is like all drugs in that class.

Personal example - a lot of people like Wellbutrin. I tried it for less than a week. I called my doctor and said I have to stop taking this. She said try it through the weekend and see; I said no, you don't understand, if I continue to take this I'm going to kill someone haha :)

Not being argumentative, but can you back this up? I have been on an SNRI for a while that I’ve seen referenced as being linked to brain problems (ie tardive dyskinesia) a few times.
I think that overall Prozac and Lithium, despite their negative stereotype here in the US are two of the more well researched drugs available as anti-depressants.

you mean that i should not take those supplements with prozac? my doctor said that is the mildest and the best ssri
He wasn't talking about the supplements. He was concerned for you taking Prozac in general.

I agree with your doctor for the most part. Here in the US, the drug companies and doctors tend to promote the newest SSRI's instead the time tested ones.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the way you are splitting up the Stano-Plex.

I would do 1 capsule of Eradicate-E twice per day myself.
If you want to do 3 caps Eradicate-E per day, I would do 1 capsule 3 times per day or 2 caps with the morning dose and 1 capsule with the later dose.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the way you are splitting up the Stano-Plex.

I would do 1 capsule of Eradicate-E twice per day myself.
If you want to do 3 caps Eradicate-E per day, I would do 1 capsule 3 times per day or 2 caps with the morning dose and 1 capsule with the later dose.
yea i will go straight for 75mg. arimistane isnt hard for me .. i mean for my joints.i love this . am planning to order 2 more bottles later for a stack with sns anacyclus and anabolic effect for a bulking cycle. i just want to see if we will have another lockdown here..

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not being argumentative, but can you back this up? I have been on an SNRI for a while that I’ve seen referenced as being linked to brain problems (ie tardive dyskinesia) a few times.
Look up pssd no modern medicine is safe can cause permanent Ed

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look up pssd! It’s hellish condition with no cure destroys ur libido and causes all kinda weird problems blunted emotions gi issues whole host of ****!
i havent got any problem with libido a slight decrease maybe but generally no problems at all .im using low dosage. you mean the combination with supplements can cause brain injury?my doctor said that i havent got problem..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yea i will go straight for 75mg. arimistane isnt hard for me .. i mean for my joints.i love this . am planning to order 2 more bottles later for a stack with sns anacyclus and anabolic effect for a bulking cycle. i just want to see if we will have another lockdown here..
75 mg. is great if it doesn't dry out your joints. I remember you saying it didn't for you so that should be awesome.

I hope you don't have to go thru another lockdown.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look up pssd! It’s hellish condition with no cure destroys ur libido and causes all kinda weird problems blunted emotions gi issues whole host of ****!
Look up pssd no modern medicine is safe can cause permanent Ed
PSSD is Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction. (PSSD is not specific to Prozac; its possible with any SSRI)
Post-Finasteride Syndrome (PFS).

^^^ Both of these are similar and the reason I point that out is look at the huge number of men that have to use Finasteride for prostate issues and how many elect to use it for hair loss.

These conditions are very, very rare. They can happen, and they are terrible for the people that do have them; but they are not common.

On the reverse side, living with anxiety and depression is also terrible and for some people that have exhausted other options, seeking medical help may be the difference between them being here and not.

It's always great to educate, but not to scare or discourage people from getting medical treatment that they may need.

I've had a severe reaction to a medication before. But even with that, when people ask my opinion on it, I tell them that what happened with me is rare and that it helps a lot of people so they should be aware of the risks (of any medication), but I don't try to discourage people from using something that may be needed by them.

I'm not pro-medication but I'm not anti-medication either. SSRI's are serious things, but so is living with anxiety and depression, which can be emotionally crippling and sometimes life threatening.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i havent got any problem with libido a slight decrease maybe but generally no problems at all .im using low dosage. you mean the combination with supplements can cause brain injury?my doctor said that i havent got problem..
I posted some details in my above post about the condition he is talking about.

Don't let it worry you.

Prozac at any reasonable dose is not going to cause brain damage; that is not a good way of putting it. PSSD is a very rare condition and is possible with any SSRI, but extremely rare and unlikely. And it has to do with the SSRI itself; it has nothing at all to do with taking with any supplements.

He is not cautioning you to not mix Prozac with supplements. He's cautioning you about Prozac in general, but the condition he is referencing is not Prozac specific, it can happen with any SSRI (but extremely rarely).

You stack looks great. And if the Prozac is helping you, then by all means don't get scared and worry about changing anything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is getting a bit out of hand.

I can tell this is a subject you're very passionate about and I'm sorry if you or someone you know has been affected by PSSD but please try to be objective and also respectful of his responses and his point of view. PSSD is a terrible condition but so is dealing with depression and anxiety.

You presented a post being concerned, then one saying why. You can tell from your reply it confused him; which is why I tried to explain in detail to him so that it wouldn't. He replied back that he was experiencing no side effects with it and you continue to try to scare him.

Everyone should be aware of any possible side effects of any medications that they're taking. But you're trying to scare someone here in his own thread that has already said that English isn't his first language.

Of course if someone goes to a forum for people that have side effects for a certain medication, they'll definitely see side effects for that particular medication bc that's what those forums are for. But that doesn't change the fact that those side effects are statistically rare. They definitely are unfortunate for people that do experience them, but percentage wise, only a very small % of those that use it do and he's already said over and over he's on a low dose and not experiencing any sides.

He started this thread to ask for supplement advice with the medication he is on; not to be confused and be made to be scared of what he is taking.

I'm not pro-medication but I'm not anti-medication either. With any medication there are risks and the individual must make a decision whether to them the risks outweigh the rewards. And in the case of many people struggling with depression, the risk may literally be them not being with us one day.

We make products for Stress & Anxiety Support but its never my place or anyone else's to tell people whether they do or don't need prescription medication. My attitude is - present facts, present options, and allow them to make their own decisions.

Millions of Americans use SSRI's and Prozac is one of the most well researched ones that there is. This type of posting is extremely degrading towards anyone that has mental health issues.

It is not okay to ever tell anyone that medical conditions or mental health issues can be fixed with testosterone and HGH because none of us know what issues he faces and its none of our business.

It's also 100% inaccurate to say that taking any medication will make someone immune to any supplements that they put in their body.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No ur gonna have brain injury eventually look pssd it can happen months after u stop the pill and u will be immune to any supplements u put in ur body!

and yah supplements don’t matter I’m saying prozac will get to u sooner or later not gonna lie it’s the devil pill if I were I would taper off immediately before u get permanent erectile dysfunction and it’s extremely common just look at reviews on prozac and propeica forums pssd forums

pssd on Reddit bro I’m warning u get off prozac immediately

any mental problems u have off it can be fixed with testosterone hgh safer methods

playing with ssri is dabing with the devil
Respectfully, please do not further comment regarding these "dangers" while simultaneously promoting testosterone and HGH without providing fact based backing and citing legitimate scientific studies or hard evidence supporting either. A "go Google it, bro" type of answer is not satisfactory. There are certainly risks, yes, but what you are doing is instilling needless fear and making harmful posts. In particular, I am referring to your self prescribed 10iu dosage of GH for healing unspecified brain trauma. I am sorry if your experiences have been poor using SSRIs. I will be the first to admit that they do pose possible side effects. Some instances being more severe than others. However, if the OP is seeing positive results from his prescribed use of SSRIs while under the supervision of a qualified physician I find it very irresponsible for anyone to suggest they stop them while also giving poor advice in the same breath. These drugs exist with prevalence for a reason. In my personal experience I have seen their benefit help persons close to me who are suffering.

Anyone interested in this topic may find the Leo and Longevity channel on YouTube a valuable source of information regarding the use of SSRIs in conjunction with PEDs. I have extended this to others as well so if you ever find yourself in need of a friendly ear to vent any personal stresses please feel free to inbox me. I am not a professional in any regard but am always willing to talk to someone going through difficult times. I feel that you have a solid cycle in place using quality products. As SNS above stated there are some natural supplements that may help alleviate symptoms but never use them as a replacement to your prescription.

Last edited:
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyway guys!my doctor is one of the best here in europe. he told me that yohimbine is beneficial for fertility and libido WITH NO SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS of course at the recommended dosage. he told me to stay away from steroids. but i want to try stanoplex because epiandro is very mild and off course beneficial for mood:) like proviron. . i was searching at google about the side effects of prozac . i saw posts about erecticle disfunction , fat gain and other ... nothing happened to me. my girlfriend's mother taking prozac from 2006 and she is fine :p. i should stay away from every strong stimulant like dmaa or other natural supplements which can boost serotonin like 5 htp but yohimbine is fine.. prozac is one of the mildest SSRIs and i will do whatever my doc suggest me.

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
I posted some details in my above post about the condition he is talking about.

Don't let it worry you.

Prozac at any reasonable dose is not going to cause brain damage; that is not a good way of putting it. PSSD is a very rare condition and is possible with any SSRI, but extremely rare and unlikely. And it has to do with the SSRI itself; it has nothing at all to do with taking with any supplements.

He is not cautioning you to not mix Prozac with supplements. He's cautioning you about Prozac in general, but the condition he is referencing is not Prozac specific, it can happen with any SSRI (but extremely rarely).

You stack looks great. And if the Prozac is helping you, then by all means don't get scared and worry about changing anything.
You are correct it is all about balance and the dose with prozac for the sexual dysfunctions, one thing I believe it does is really throw off the dopamine/serotonin ratio when they used to prescribe it way high, which is why I believe people just feel “numb” sexually. Even local feeling. But people do need to understand not having prozac when needed like you said, destroys you in other ways. And can lead to more dysfunctions and illnesses if left un-checked.

Now all the brain damage stuff beast is talking about, put in the most frightening and cliff-hanger ways possible lol(reel it in a little beast and explain what you meant) Is serotonin syndrome, which is legit. But not from taking prozac alone. And even if taking way higher levels than you are/need. And you don’t need to even really worry about it with things like dmaa. I mean yes, everything with a euphoric/stim effect does something with dopamine and serotonin. But the only things besides listening to your doc you need to stay away from is things like combining 5-htp and any ssri. 5-htp was prescription only until the mid 90’s I believe. But like SNS said, it is a very rare condition even if you did and you would have a few stages of feeling like **** before you hit that wall. And I don’t know about the whole, “permanent brain damage” thing lol. Unless one suffered a serious seizure or something but this is all so very rare.

****… Ssri might be good for any long term gear user lol. Like with weed and such, when you first start anabolics you get increased feel good feelings because of the increase in dopamine and serotonin. But like all drugs and everything else(damn you life!) medium to long term, taking these things does the opposite and hurts the natural dopamine/serotonin manufacturing and responses, which is when we all stop enjoying our drugs/compounds as much and jump on forums to find out how to enjoy them again lol.

Like on gear, it turbo charges my already natural mania. My dopamine is sky high, my serotonin is way low. I believe that is why it makes me more driven and out going, yet anti social when on. Ssri might do the trick here lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are correct it is all about balance and the dose with prozac for the sexual dysfunctions, one thing I believe it does is really throw off the dopamine/serotonin ratio when they used to prescribe it way high, which is why I believe people just feel “numb” sexually. Even local feeling. But people do need to understand not having prozac when needed like you said, destroys you in other ways. And can lead to more dysfunctions and illnesses if left un-checked.

Now all the brain damage stuff beast is talking about, put in the most frightening and cliff-hanger ways possible lol(reel it in a little beast and explain what you meant) Is serotonin syndrome, which is legit. But not from taking prozac alone. And even if taking way higher levels than you are/need. And you don’t need to even really worry about it with things like dmaa. I mean yes, everything with a euphoric/stim effect does something with dopamine and serotonin. But the only things besides listening to your doc you need to stay away from is things like combining 5-htp and any ssri. 5-htp was prescription only until the mid 90’s I believe. But like SNS said, it is a very rare condition even if you did and you would have a few stages of feeling like **** before you hit that wall. And I don’t know about the whole, “permanent brain damage” thing lol. Unless one suffered a serious seizure or something but this is all so very rare.

****… Ssri might be good for any long term gear user lol. Like with weed and such, when you first start anabolics you get increased feel good feelings because of the increase in dopamine and serotonin. But like all drugs and everything else(damn you life!) medium to long term, taking these things does the opposite and hurts the natural dopamine/serotonin manufacturing and responses, which is when we all stop enjoying our drugs/compounds as much and jump on forums to find out how to enjoy them again lol.

Like on gear, it turbo charges my already natural mania. My dopamine is sky high, my serotonin is way low. I believe that is why it makes me more driven and out going, yet anti social when on. Ssri might do the trick here lol.
Good post towards others reading. I do want to clarify for Niko that you're talking about high doses and the way it used to be prescribed here in the US; not the low dose like his doctor has him on.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday i tried 1 dmaa capsule. i dont know why i did this. but the feeling was fine.i mean a good ephoria . the same feeling like without my prozac medication. what do you think guys should i finish my bottle along with my stack?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yesterday i tried 1 dmaa capsule. i dont know why i did this. but the feeling was fine.i mean a good ephoria . the same feeling like without my prozac medication. what do you think guys should i finish my bottle along with my stack?
I wouldn't take DMAA with Prozac if it were me. It may not hurt to use it occasionally but I wouldn't use it regularly with it.