Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Gonna be starting a 12 week summer stack towards the end of this month. Been off nearly 5 months at that point and bloods showing all back in range now.

Run the andros, trest, epistane before my last cycle wihich was my first pinning (test e, tbol, dien and winny). I’ve held a lot of the weight gain (still over 225) but gained a lot of fat (diet was tight but I seem to aromatise easily and as a former fatty high estro seems to lead to fat regain)

Currently on a small calorie deficit and alternating t5’s with clen every 2’weeks to take some of the fat off but basically the goal for this stack is to get lean, adding a little muscle would be nice but asthetics will be the goal.

I currently have:

Test c (gonna run at 250 a week to try and swerve the aromatising issues)
Nanodrol (msten)
Nano 1-t
Inj winny
Oral winny
Proviron
Var
NPP
Inj cut stack inc Tren (don’t think I’m ready for tren tbh)
Superdrol (not the OL one although I also have that)

Got enough of all the above to run decent doses/lengths

Got HCG for duration of cycle, all the usual supports and loads of aromisin, caber, clomid and nolva

My current thinking is 6 weeks nano 1-t and msten then 6 weeks inj winny (obviously test c at 250 throughout) - how does that sound

SuperDrol is tempting but I’m thinking I’ll kickstart my winter bulking stack with that, likewise the npp Would be better suited to the bulk.

I know legit var will be great but part of me wants to finish my winter bulk with it (bit of a recomp in the last 6 weeks

Ideas and thoughts very welcome

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could answer this question a little better if I have an idea of what we're doing.

Superdrol is the strongest followed my msten. Superdrol will make you more pumped and I feel msten while it can hold water is better at leaning out, probably because its more androgenic

Nano 1T is just not as potent as these two and can be stacked.

Proviron does nothing for your gains, var and winstrol are similar but very different. Var can hold water while winstrol shreds water, var is almost like a mild epistane or superdrol as it will pump you up but also lean you out quite well.

Tren is something that is very hard bulking on if not stacked, it shreds water although not as good as winstrol, it doesn't add fat and that's you need to eat a ton to grow on it. The beautiful thing with tren is that it changes the physique to a different level and if you stack with something like msten its literally like a ferrari vs a Toyota when you compared it to other steroid cycles.

You probably know this already but if you don't, now you do.

I don't wanna suggest a cycle to you for the simple reason that I don't wanna make you disappointed or play with your health.

There are some things that stands out to me though and without adding every single compound I'll make a list of what I think would be great while still being fairly side friendly. Let's say we pick npp for bulk and tren for cut.

1. Npp msten test
2. Npp superdrol test

1. Tren test winstrol anavar (not so friendly)
2. Tren test anavar or winstrol.

Nano 1t i believe is fine stacking with pretty much anything oral, proviron I'd say is optional.

Use the npp for bulk and add one of msten or superdrol, use tren for the cut and add one of the cutting orals. Don't go over 400mg of tren and if it's a cut keep it at 200 (mental health and night sweats)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think proviron can be of aid in a cycle, it frees up a lot of bound testosterone, so maybe running it after you plateau might help you squeeze out more gains.

But at the same time winstrolbwould be better at this because it lowers shbg AND has an anabolic effect.

Proviron will dry you out, add hardness and enhance libido. Though. Lol all that said, I’d run the proviron throughout personally, at least once you start getting decently lean. Finish with winstrol. My .02

Edit: oh yeah and kickstart with ‘Sten

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn’t run 12 weeks of methyls straight. Msten & winny will both wreck your lipids and give the liver a little work. There should be a little break in there ideally.

12 weeks Test base
4wks Msten or Sdrol kick
4wks winny finisher
6wks Nano1T in the middle overlapping kicker and finisher by a week.
Proviron last 6 weeks to start taking advantage of the new leaner you and lowering SHBG to keep the gains coming.

That’s what I would do, personally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well! With that in your stash you should definitely be able to stack a few products and have a solid run.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input fellas (not delayed replying - sites been a nightmare to log into but seeing the changes today so I guess that’s why).

I do think that I’m a couple of cycles away from tren, whilst I’m pretty confident in my ability to cope well with the sides I’m also in no rush, I know I’ll run it soon enough but I’m thinking next summers cut would be the smarter move (I’m also the sort of guy that would struggle to use anything weaker afterwards if it’s that good). Feel a bit like that with the superdrol, feels like I have enough decent compounds to run before experiencing the full on brutally of that - plus I’d want it to be on a bulk to do it justice.

Take @Hyde point about the liver, was thinking the injectable winny might be a slighter better option as we avoid the first pass but I accept there is still an impact. May play around with start and finish times to try and build a little break in whilst still getting a 6 week start.

I think the 1-t and msten make sense to stack at the start.

I had been planning to run the proviron throughout but it’s a good point that winny also lowers shbg (which was my whole reason for using prov) - I’m not gonna be lean enough to see the benefit this time so makes sense to save that for second half of the winter cycle.

I’ll set up a separate log when I start (3 weeks ish) and tag in you fellas - hoping to really produce a great before and after picture lol

Appreciate the assistance as ever guys

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input fellas (not delayed replying - sites been a nightmare to log into but seeing the changes today so I guess that’s why).

I do think that I’m a couple of cycles away from tren, whilst I’m pretty confident in my ability to cope well with the sides I’m also in no rush, I know I’ll run it soon enough but I’m thinking next summers cut would be the smarter move (I’m also the sort of guy that would struggle to use anything weaker afterwards if it’s that good). Feel a bit like that with the superdrol, feels like I have enough decent compounds to run before experiencing the full on brutally of that - plus I’d want it to be on a bulk to do it justice.

Take @Hyde point about the liver, was thinking the injectable winny might be a slighter better option as we avoid the first pass but I accept there is still an impact. May play around with start and finish times to try and build a little break in whilst still getting a 6 week start.

I think the 1-t and msten make sense to stack at the start.

I had been planning to run the proviron throughout but it’s a good point that winny also lowers shbg (which was my whole reason for using prov) - I’m not gonna be lean enough to see the benefit this time so makes sense to save that for second half of the winter cycle.

I’ll set up a separate log when I start (3 weeks ish) and tag in you fellas - hoping to really produce a great before and after picture lol

Appreciate the assistance as ever guys
Link for the cycle log good sir!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A little late to the party .... But please provide a link when you start.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definetly get that list up when you start this one

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With tren you can bulk and not add fat but you almost want a bulker stacked with it. I would tell you not to do tren but that's up to you.

Tren anadrol made me massive but i was very paranoid, sweating at night like crazy and you just wont keep it all which is sad cause it really is next level.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party but basically what you have listed i understand kinda and would only add that maybe round the end of the cycle with 4 to 6wk of proviron (thought u said u had some) as it will help you grt most out of all your other stuff and will make you "lean recomp" or wtvr a bit more effective. And get bloods done after say 4-5wls so that u know where your e2 is at bc if you toss the winny in there and its already low as hell things wont go so well. Need some for general health as well as growth. Hope this helps. Peace ,
-the dude abides

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P.s.- d cowboy, holler at me via PM, got some news for ya.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dont lipids bounce back to healthy levels after a break ... or am i misinformed and the damage is done?
Not as fast as you’d think or hope. And they tank quick on many orals, meaning all the time you’re on is bad momentum for the arteries.

Things like K2, Coq10, Citrus Bergamot, Krill/Fish Oil should be year round staples for this reason for most. Things like Flax Seed and Curcumin are good ideas too (for cholesterol & left ventricular hypertrophy, respectively).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

This thread got bumped so figured I should update where I’m at.....(I got mad busy so just didn’t get chance to log)

I started 10 weeks back.

First 6 were msten and nano 1-t plus 250 test c pw

Took 2 weeks just on test

Then started 100 inj winny e2d plus 25 oral winny Ed - year still at 250 pw

Throughout I’ve been running
Mk 25ed
Then from week 4
Cjc dac 4mg pw
Hex 200mcg pwo
Bpc 5mg over 10 days midway as protective
Clen/eca alt 2 weeks on/off

General supps
Metforim 500 2xed
Fish oil
Tumeric
Astragalus
Cinnamon
Green tea
Tudca
Bitter melon extract
Probiotic
Fenugreek
Greens power
Collagen
Creatine
EAAs

Decided to save the proviron as didn’t feel I was lean enough at the start to see the effects.

Had a weird viral infection pre cycle and was on antibiotics, it hung around for the first 4 weeks though and definitely impacted fat loss.

Starting weight was 105, no abs, no vascularity

Weight shot up to 110 after 3 weeks, had some crazy hunger issues and diet came off point a few time (unusual for me) but wasn’t losing weight like I did last year at all.

Infection cleared up and I dialled **** in and the past 5-6 weeks have been great. Weight currently 103, veins popping, abs fairly visible. Strength is also up. No question I’m looking way way better than I ever have over 100kgs

I’ve learned that lower test doses definitely seem to work better for me. I also seem to respond well to gh peptides.

I’m still grinding out cardio, running or cycling 5-6 times a week. 24 fast once every 2 weeks.

In a few weeks I’m going to throw in the tesamorelin which does excite me, if that’s legit I could come into summer season really well.

I’m summary, very rocky start but when I got it moving in the right direction it is really moving well.

Thanks for the support as ever guys

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are breaking into new territory!

What’s the bitter melon and fenugreek for?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you are breaking into new territory!

What’s the bitter melon and fenugreek for?
Both have been linked to controlling glycemic variability (bitter melon especially). Fenugreek also for inflammation (inflammation is the thing I’m currently really focusing on, hence the bpc blast)